PDA

View Full Version : Victim

peachey
13-02-2004, 01:31
It is my belief that the person who represent himself as 'our resident bible basher' on this forum has a personal issue here who he clearly cannot contain

clearly - the meek will not be inheriting the earth on this occasion

gary_580
13-02-2004, 01:35
That is slanderous and whoever suspended her needs a pat on the back

sir_drinks_alot
13-02-2004, 01:38
i Second that

bopdude
13-02-2004, 01:42
It is my belief that the person who represent himself as 'our resident bible basher' on this forum has a personal issue here who he clearly cannot contain

clearly - the meek will not be inheriting the earth on this occasionSeems to be a 1 on 1 to me, looking from a not to far distance :shrug:

yep

i Second that thirded.... motion carried :shrug:

This reminds me of the early days KA if it is ?????? lol

gary_580
13-02-2004, 01:44
KA KA KA ???? hmm .com days!! the name is coming back just not here yet

was is kerry ann or something?

Russ
13-02-2004, 01:53
I hate having to ban anyone but when someone makes a joke about people dying, then goes on to verbally attack my 6 month old daughter, I can't just stand back and do nothing. Setting up a thread just to have a dig at one forum member is the final straw I'm afraid.

Nor
13-02-2004, 01:59
Think you are being abit melodramatic. Although I probably do agree with a temporary suspension considering she was on a mission tonight to have a go.

Russ
13-02-2004, 02:02
Think you are being abit melodramatic. Although I probably do agree with a temporary suspension considering she was on a mission tonight to have a go.

A thread set up just to have a go at me. Comments made about my daughter. Irregardless of my involvement, someone going to all that effort on here against any forum user is going to land in trouble.

Unless anyone can give me a good enough reason why not, I'll be closing this thread in 15 minutes.

gary_580
13-02-2004, 02:06
I agree with your actions Russ. Im all for Free speech but there was no doubt what this thread was intended for.

Nor
13-02-2004, 02:08
A thread set up just to have a go at me. Comments made about my daughter. Irregardless of my involvement, someone going to all that effort on here against any forum user is going to land in trouble.

Unless anyone can give me a good enough reason why not, I'll be closing this thread in 15 minutes.

Think I'll goto bed cos I'll just end up getting in trouble here :) If a thread deserves closure, it deserves closure, a 15 minute rule just makes no sense whatsoever. This thread was started to personally attack you and in my view thats good enough reason to close it.

I do think you are being abit OTT about a few stupid comments from a stupid person though and its not deserving of so much attention. The comments weren't really about your daughter, they were about you. Its personal, its stupid, its pathetic, but my philosophy is just to prove people wrong rather than removing their ability to put accross their daft views.

In saying that... I do agree with a temporary suspension if someone is intent of creating loads of threads to cause bother. She'll perhaps have sobered up by tomorrow :)

sir_drinks_alot
13-02-2004, 02:11
She'll perhaps have sobered up by tomorrow she is never sobere :naughty:

Russ
13-02-2004, 02:11
I give the 15 minute rule a go because someone will obviously accuse me of abusing my admin powers etc and it's possible that someone might be able to come up with an interesting enough comment in a thread which appears to have been aimed at having a dig at me. I doubt it though.

Let's keep in mind that we don't know it's KA or anyone else in particular.

Mick
13-02-2004, 02:12
Comments appreciated Nor.

When we setup this forum we made an agreement that we was going to be relaxed on free speech but a line gets drawn in the sand when free speech becomes abuse or personal against another forum member whether they are a member or part of the team.

Thread now closed.