PDA

View Full Version : goodbye for now

kronas
12-02-2004, 02:59
as the title says,... i have become rather infactuated by absolutely nothing, so rather then continue on im giving up on anything that i remotely do thats even 'helpful' or interesting.......

i might return or might not nothing is concrete, but expect less threads and posts from me.

its been great having fun on here guys/gals.

:wavey:

Julian
12-02-2004, 04:31
Kronie, you can't be serious. :eek:

I hope everything is ok with you.... I know a few peeps here talk to you off the forum, perhaps they can catch up with you. :)

paulyoung666
12-02-2004, 11:26
Kronie, you can't be serious. :eek:

I hope everything is ok with you.... I know a few peeps here talk to you off the forum, perhaps they can catch up with you. :)

and i will second that as well , get your arse back on here nemesis is taking over :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stuartbe
12-02-2004, 11:33
as the title says,... i have become rather infactuated by absolutely nothing, so rather then continue on im giving up on anything that i remotely do thats even 'helpful' or interesting.......

i might return or might not nothing is concrete, but expect less threads and posts from me.

Will be sad to see you go... What is lesleyann going to do :eek:

And what is going to happen to the post and thread counts !!!

Nemesis
12-02-2004, 11:34
Will be sad to see you go... What is lesleyann going to do :eek:

And what is going to happen to the post and thread counts !!!
He'll be back .........

Xaccers
12-02-2004, 11:35
Can someone translate why he's going?

Bifta
12-02-2004, 11:36

:rofl:

bopdude
12-02-2004, 11:36
Sad to see you go kronas, pop in from time to time :D

Chris
12-02-2004, 11:38
In all seriousness, I didn't understand a word of that. Why are you going Kronas? We don't often agree with each other, but a forum without differing opinions is a very dull place to be. Please don't go away.

Nemesis
12-02-2004, 11:38
He's beating himself up because he didn't get a job he went for and believes that he's useless.

So ... in depressive mode has decided to not post etc ....

*/ needs a good slap :D */

Ramrod
12-02-2004, 11:40
Come back soon Kronas. Even better, don't go in the first place :no:
*edit* besides you are the only one with a realistic chance of beating my post count, especialy as we are off to Center Parcs tomorrow for 4 days, I was hoping you would pull ahead again :D

Stuartbe
12-02-2004, 11:42
He's beating himself up because he didn't get a job he went for and believes that he's useless.

So ... in depressive mode has decided to not post etc ....

*/ needs a good slap :D */

Well its the company's loss not yours Kronas

Dont let it bother you m8 - Everyone gets turned down for jobs. It does not mean that there is anything wrong with your skills - maybe that the interviewer decided on somebody before you...... Its the way it goes m8...

Forget it and apply for the next one - DONT let it get you down !

luftys
12-02-2004, 12:30

Dont let it bother you m8 - Everyone gets turned down for jobs. It does not mean that there is anything wrong with your skills - maybe that the interviewer decided on somebody before you...... Its the way it goes m8...

yes I second that

Even I will miss you Kronas,one thing Pink rules :rofl:

danielf
12-02-2004, 12:34

I'll second that. I've been turned down loads of times, and I'm very happpy with the job I've got now. Job hunting is a hit and miss affair, I was once turned down for a job where the interviewer admitted they might have made a mistake when I called to ask why I didn't get it.

Don't give up. You'll get there in the end. We all do :)

Stuartbe
12-02-2004, 12:36
You can go m8 - You dont wont Lesleyann to :cry: now do you ??

There will allways be a place for you in the wardrobe if you want it :D

aliferste
12-02-2004, 13:30
In all seriousness, I didn't understand a word of that. Why are you going Kronas? We don't often agree with each other, but a forum without differing opinions is a very dull place to be. Please don't go away.
Which is why i was sad to see Defiant go !!

Stuart
12-02-2004, 13:56

As Harry Enfield might say OI! KRONAS NO!

You might believe you are worse off because you didn't get that job, but it was their loss not yours.

It will be our loss if you go. Please do not go. :(..

kronas
12-02-2004, 17:23

its not you :)

or anyone else for that matter, some of you know about my problems posted on here and nemesis bexy etc have helped me in private, a big thank you to ramrod for the PM's he has got me thinking.

i will say though its not directly related to what happend at the interview, it is part of it, i have had a s**t life (excuse me for the swearing) when things dont go your way at all what are you to do ?

you continue to plug away at the situations that come across to you yet you go nowhere ?

anyway im going to take a break for a bit, ill reply back to this thread at sometime if need be.........

i would like to thank everyone for the kind words.

Russ
12-02-2004, 17:24
Right, so who's going to defend Avril's honour in his absence???

smegs
12-02-2004, 17:29
you can't go what will i do with out you :cry:

I'll miss you? :mis:

Marge
12-02-2004, 17:40
Kronas, please don't leave us. Things happen in life that we don't always understand or want and it's difficult to find the motivation and interest to keep going. Stick your chest out, put your chin up and get back to being the Kronas we know and love. Being let down after an interview is pretty upsetting but ask them for feedback, you can take on board what they say and carry that foward with you. My sister did that after an interview and she was happy with what they said, she hadn't realised where she had gone wrong.

Stuartbe
12-02-2004, 17:44
hmmm need something to get Kronas posting again............................................. .........I know..................Avril is crap :D

* Run Away *

Atomic22
12-02-2004, 19:00
hmm it wont be quite the same without the serial thread starter around will it.......
whatever you decide to do we will always have space here for your many threads krony

Stuart
12-02-2004, 19:00
Kronas, you can't let the Avril haters win!

Bex
12-02-2004, 19:07
its not you :)

or anyone else for that matter, some of you know about my problems posted on here and nemesis bexy etc have helped me in private, a big thank you to ramrod for the PM's he has got me thinking.

i will say though its not directly related to what happend at the interview, it is part of it, i have had a s**t life (excuse me for the swearing) when things dont go your way at all what are you to do ?

you continue to plug away at the situations that come across to you yet you go nowhere ?

anyway im going to take a break for a bit, ill reply back to this thread at sometime if need be.........

i would like to thank everyone for the kind words.

kronie you are NOT going to leave....if you do you know beyond reasonable doubt that nemmy and i will go on and on and on and on and on at you, until you come back and start posting......

regardless of whether you decide to stop posting for a wee while or leave altogether, you will still get random phone calls from me (when i have credit) and i will persuade you to come back here....you dont get away from me that easily whahahahahahahaha

and if all fails will just set neil and frank on you :pp

babes you life is not s*** you just think it is atm, there are a lot of people on this site who have issues in their lives, but the joys of this site is, hopefully, we can forget them and have a laugh when we post here..... life is a rollercoaster, soemtimes we have ups and sometimes we have downs, but just remember we appreciate the ups more because we have the downs

one lousy job should not send you tail spinning, think about the good stuff you have...you have a fmaily who love you, you have friends (albeit maybe us smelly lot) who will support you through your tough times and you have people who care about you.....it is easy to get yourself into a black hole which you perceive to be hard to get out from, but it isn't....i've done it, i went from the balcks of depression to being happy..... it can and does happen

paulyoung666
12-02-2004, 19:28
kronie you are NOT going to leave....if you do you know beyond reasonable doubt that nemmy and i will go on and on and on and on and on at you, until you come back and start posting......

regardless of whether you decide to stop posting for a wee while or leave altogether, you will still get random phone calls from me (when i have credit) and i will persuade you to come back here....you dont get away from me that easily whahahahahahahaha

and if all fails will just set neil and frank on you :pp

babes you life is not s*** you just think it is atm, there are a lot of people on this site who have issues in their lives, but the joys of this site is, hopefully, we can forget them and have a laugh when we post here..... life is a rollercoaster, soemtimes we have ups and sometimes we have downs, but just remember we appreciate the ups more because we have the downs

one lousy job should not send you tail spinning, think about the good stuff you have...you have a fmaily who love you, you have friends (albeit maybe us smelly lot) who will support you through your tough times and you have people who care about you.....it is easy to get yourself into a black hole which you perceive to be hard to get out from, but it isn't....i've done it, i went from the balcks of depression to being happy..... it can and does happen

and if that dont bring you back , nowt will , would you really dare risk the wrath of bexy , i know i wouldnt :Yikes: :shocking: :cry: :shocked: :eeek: :cry: :Yikes: :shocking:

Bex
12-02-2004, 19:30
and if that dont bring you back , nowt will , would you really dare risk the wrath of bexy , i know i wouldnt :Yikes: :shocking: :cry: :shocked: :eeek: :cry: :Yikes: :shocking:

:LOL: paul you know me soooooo well :pp
noone wants to experience the wrath of bexy, many have thought they could handle it but now are in nut homes because they couldn't take the power and wrath of bexy :rofl:

Mick
12-02-2004, 19:34
Kronas, you can't let the Avril haters win!
True, If I told you that I love Avril will you come back? If you do not come back I'll ban Avril discussions from the forum forever!!! :angel: Seriously, You must return!!! :cool:

Martin
13-02-2004, 02:06
Hmmm I have just comeback to the forum and one of the best members (in my book) is leaving. Don't give up Kronas, things can seem naff one minute and pick up the next. Life is full of up's and down's and I have many down's but i always think there is someone worse off.

If i can pass anything on its forums are a good release from the day to day blurb. I go on forums to chat to people and to a degree it makes me feel better having a laugh with people or reading something about there views.

End of the day Forums are a good release so don't give it all up.

carlingman
13-02-2004, 03:12

Now now dont be such a drama queen we all know you cant keep away and love this place too much.

I guess it never lasted too long as you posted this found here
(http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7639)

:D

kronas
14-02-2004, 05:59
I guess it never lasted too long as you posted this found here
(http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7639)

i had to let people know of a potential security issue :shrug:

True, If I told you that I love Avril will you come back?

yes!!!

go on then :D

If you do not come back I'll ban Avril discussions from the forum forever!!! :angel: Seriously, You must return!!! :cool:

i cannot let that happen!!!!!! :D

hmmm need something to get Kronas posting again............................................. .........I know..................Avril is crap :D

* Run Away *

OI!!!!!!! :Peace: :upyours: :afire: :******: ;) :D

Right, so who's going to defend Avril's honour in his absence???

me??????? :D

i have decided to resume posting, maybe my initial post was a rash one but sometimes i just need a break from everything, and then i dont, i guess its confusing when you feel powerless in doing things, and you start thinking.......

thanks to everyone who came out in support, you know who you are. :wavey:

and also i had to post something on valentines day (see other thread)

timewarrior2001
14-02-2004, 07:08
i have decided to resume posting, maybe my initial post was a rash one but sometimes i just need a break from everything, and then i dont, i guess its confusing when you feel powerless in doing things, and you start thinking.......

thanks to everyone who came out in support, you know who you are. :wavey:

and also i had to post something on valentines day (see other thread)
WHen your life gets stuck in a rut and your feeling low (ummmm sounds like a monty python song to me) Theres absolutely naff all you can do about it. Brutal I know Been there done it bought the t-shirts, spent time in counselling and on anti depressants. Theres only one thing you can do, thats get up every morning, keep up the same hum drum of life.
Yes sure its ****ty, its sucks big time, it isnt easy and it doesnt get any easier. I managed to get myself to a point where I can now shut off from things happening around me and I can control it reasonably well, I'm lucky in that respect. Yes I have times now where I dont get what I want, I dont achieve somehting I have my heart set on. Its only a set back, because I know sooner or later I'll come back to it.

Lifes harsh, and when things go wrong they tend to go wrong big time, thats when you need your mates around you. If it wasnt for my mates I would be dead......and without going into details thats not an exageration.

Bex
14-02-2004, 08:21
kronie i knew you wouldn't leave......maybe before making these rash decisions you should speak to one of us, u know nem and i are always here for you, so talk to us and then you ont need to start a thread saying your leaving :rolleyes:

Martin
14-02-2004, 11:34
Excellent news Kronie. :)