PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Heroes

ic14
06-02-2004, 19:28
So did anyone get this today?
I think its very good best sonic game since the adventure series, not as good as the old 2d games though.

Only thing i hate is the fact they used the voice actor from Sonic X for Tails :mad:

kronas
06-02-2004, 19:39
[Admin Edit]-Off topic comments removed, please refrain.

Neil
06-02-2004, 19:44
I've had SH for a while now & I really rate it. Whilst it's not the finest Sonic game ever, it's far from the worst.

TigaSefi
06-02-2004, 20:31
I just brought it for the gamecube and I'll be playing it tonight..... I'll make me mind up soon enough heh. I had walked out of GAME this morning with an X box copy and I was like urrrrghhh nooo!! and quickly exchanged it for the Gamecube version.... :p hey it was 8.30am :p......

Bowser
06-02-2004, 21:58
I pre-ordered it from somewhere and it arrived today. I think its good. Noticed alot of things in it from sonic cd while I was playing it. I do think that Mr Big is the most annoying character since Jar jar Binx tho.

ic14
06-02-2004, 22:12
I pre-ordered it from somewhere
Noticed alot of things in it from sonic cd while I was playing it.
I do think that Mr Big is the most annoying character since Jar jar Binx tho. So you dont even remember where then bowser :D lol

Big... grr he is annoying although not as bad as tails (in voice terms)

TigaSefi
06-02-2004, 23:49
it an ok game, I can see myself returning it in 8 days time.....

Exulus
07-02-2004, 19:57
whats it like? is it platforming cos from the videos ive seen it looks like a racer almost? cheers :)

ic14
07-02-2004, 20:06
Its a fast paced (very fast paced) platform game. (Well cept for the ps2 version that only runs at 30 FPS lol)

Oh and tigasefi its longer than it looks on a first go. Getting all 7 emeralds will take some doing!!

(oh and the theme tune gets stuck in your head!!)

Exulus
09-02-2004, 16:58
ok ive just got it and tried playing it but cant seem to handle the control at all. Its all over the place, far too fast :eek: It'll take me a while to get used to this!! Im sure I will eventually though. And yeah, catchy tune :)

I see what you mean about the voice acting for tails, although my mum kept going "awww" everytime he spoke..lol!

TigaSefi
09-02-2004, 17:20
IC14, I ain't talking about the length of the game, more like the fact I really can't get into it :( I taking it back to GAME tomorrow and get something else like Conflict Desert Storm II or Simpsons hit and run... depending if I feel shootin' someone's head off or running them over :)