PDA

View Full Version : Do you shave your OjO ?

Ben
06-02-2004, 18:03
After seeing a thread on OCUK about the same subject I wondered how many of us men shave their nads :eek: The thread over there got very big very quick and was so funny it got archived away for reading later :D

Personaly I think we should have hair and let it be left well alone (damn its manly!)....women on the other hand :naughty: :naughty:

kronas
06-02-2004, 18:04
what kind of question is this??????? :confused:

Ben
06-02-2004, 18:06
what kind of question is this??????? :confused:

Don't have to answer :D Should of known you would be in here first :pp

Richard M
06-02-2004, 18:06
Urgh no, I expect the ones who do also pluck their eyebrows, use foundation and other skincare items and generally look at themselves in the mirror too much. :pp

kronas
06-02-2004, 18:08
Don't have to answer :D Should of known you would be in here first :pp

i refuse to comment because:

A) its nobodys business :D

B) useless thread (and i posted in it :pp )

paulyoung666
06-02-2004, 18:09
After seeing a thread on OCUK about the same subject I wondered how many of us men shave their nads :eek: The thread over there got very big very quick and was so funny it got archived away for reading later :D

Personaly I think we should have hair and let it be left well alone (damn its manly!)....women on the other hand :naughty: :naughty:

bluuuuudy hell you must be bored :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: , i cant think of the name for it , what is it called when they remove allthe hair down there , one for the masochists among us i reckon :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MadGamer
06-02-2004, 18:12
i refuse to comment because:

A) its nobodys business :D

B) useless thread (and i posted in it :pp )
A) the same as in Kronas' last post.

b) because he didn't start the thread. :D

Ben
06-02-2004, 18:14
ahhh come on guys is only a disscusion! Are you really that shy :blush: :rolleyes:

MadGamer
06-02-2004, 18:17
ahhh come on guys is only a disscusion! Are you really that shy :blush: :rolleyes: I HAVE hair all over my body.

Maggy
06-02-2004, 18:18

What men do about surplus hair is their business alone.

However that throwaway line about women seems to indicate that you hate hairy women and you think we should all shave for your benefit.

Insert raspberry smiley here.

I shave for no one.It's tedious and downright dangerous on my delicate skin.As for waxing get st*ffed. :pp

Incog. :)

kronas
06-02-2004, 18:19
ahhh come on guys is only a disscusion! Are you really that shy :blush: :rolleyes:

no there are some things best left in private, on a need to know basis :rofl:

I shave for no one.It's tedious and downright dangerous on my delicate skin.As for waxing get st*ffed. :pp

i didnt know you were a man incog :rofl:

*trys not to have the image of coggy waxing :eek: :eek: :eek: :sick:

Ramrod
06-02-2004, 18:20
what is it called when they remove allthe hair down there , one for the masochists among us i reckon :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
'Sack & crack' :rofl:

Marge
06-02-2004, 18:21

However that throwaway line about women seems to indicate that you hate hairy women and you think we should all shave for your benefit.

Nice one Incog :tu:

Ben
06-02-2004, 18:21

:rofl: Well I tried :D

homealone
06-02-2004, 18:23
well a bit of snipping & clipping to keep things 'tidy', but I'm not letting a razor near my 'precious' ;)

kronas
06-02-2004, 18:25
well a bit of snipping & clipping to keep things 'tidy', but I'm not letting a razor near my 'precious' ;)

if you have enough hair 'around' those areas :D

:rofl: Well I tried :D

yes and its worrying that you said 'men' :rofl: :eek: :D :wavey:

MadGamer
06-02-2004, 18:25
well a bit of snipping & clipping to keep things 'tidy', but I'm not letting a razor near my 'precious' ;) Sorry i just couldn't resist. :D :rofl::rofl:

Maggy
06-02-2004, 18:27

i didnt know you were a man incog :rofl:

*trys not to have the image of coggy waxing :eek: :eek: :eek: :sick:

Possibly more of one than you are. :pp

kronas
06-02-2004, 18:29
Possibly more of one than you are. :pp

im suprised at you :eek:

i suppose you could think that you 'had the op' :D :eek:

luftys
06-02-2004, 18:37
Did someone say precious

Chimaera
06-02-2004, 18:38

GO COGGY!!!!! :)

Ladies of the forum - lets all down razors!!!! :PP:

And as for waxing - well there's not many men that would put them selves through that - and the ones that do are STRANGE :eek:

luftys
06-02-2004, 18:42
GO COGGY!!!!! :)

Ladies of the forum - lets all down razors!!!! :PP:

And as for waxing - well there's not many men that would put them selves through that - and the ones that do are STRANGE :eek:
you can then plat your hair :rofl: :rofl:

Jerrek
06-02-2004, 18:44
I shave my face, and the little bit of hair I get on my chest and belly occasionally. I just trim downstairs to keep things tidy. Occasionally I might shave it smooth, but only at the request of a girl/guy.

paulyoung666
06-02-2004, 18:49
I shave my face, and the little bit of hair I get on my chest and belly occasionally. I just trim downstairs to keep things tidy. Occasionally I might shave it smooth, but only at the request of a girl/guy.

your having a f!cking laugh arent you , girl / guy , haway which way is it for you then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

danielf
06-02-2004, 18:51

Seeing your comments in the marriage thread you started, why would you shave downstairs at the request of a guy ??? :confused:

luftys
but only at the request of a girl/guy.
The best of both worlds :eek:

ic14
well a bit of snipping & clipping to keep things 'tidy', but I'm not letting a razor near my 'precious' ;) same here;)

kronas
06-02-2004, 18:53
Seeing your comments in the marriage thread you started, why would you shave downstairs at the request of a guy ??? :confused:

because he can have that view, as he has 'best of both worlds' remember :rolleyes:

having a view and actually carrying it out are two seperate things altogether......

Dave Stones
06-02-2004, 18:57
i dont shave down there. apart from owt else i would be afraid to slice through something valuable...

and i dont pluck or wax, im not into s&m..

maybe the people who refuse to say do so because they dont have anything to wax/shave/pluck down there? ;)

*hides

Julian
06-02-2004, 19:09
You'd think all men did it judging by all the scratching that seems to go on. :eek:

kronas
06-02-2004, 19:12
You'd think all men did it judging by all the scratching that seems to go on. :eek:

and how would you know alot of men 'scratch' do you 'watch' those areas :eek: :pp :pp :D

Chimaera
06-02-2004, 19:14
You dont' have to look out for it kronas - they just seem to do it all the time! ;)
Or are they making sure it's still there?
Or is it just a security thing??:eek:

Julian
06-02-2004, 19:14
and how would you know alot of men 'scratch' do you 'watch' those areas :eek: :pp :pp :D

LOL. I watch hands mate. ;) Can be a lifesaver. :)

danielf
06-02-2004, 19:17

But in that case you'd expect a fair amount of women scratching as well ;)

Sociable
06-02-2004, 19:19
Only once and then only to tidy up after the lopsided results of the "hospital" barber. :)

As my pic shows me and barbers have never been best mates so I suspect they were just getting their own back. LOL

Dave Stones
06-02-2004, 19:23
You dont' have to look out for it kronas - they just seem to do it all the time! ;)
Or are they making sure it's still there?
Or is it just a security thing??:eek:

why do women constantly buy shoes, and go to the toilet in pairs?

its the same sort of thing.. u just accept it and dont question it...

Flubflow
06-02-2004, 19:26
This thread reminds me of Dr.Evil in the Austin Powers movie........

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do i begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Flubflow
06-02-2004, 19:27
why do women constantly buy shoes, and go to the toilet in pairs?

its the same sort of thing.. u just accept it and dont question it...

You mean like this.........
http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/shoes.htm

Chimaera
06-02-2004, 19:28
This thread reminds me of Dr.Evil in the Austin Powers movie........

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do i begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

:rofl: I LOVE Austin Powers!!

Maggy
06-02-2004, 19:29

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Took the words out of my mouth :rofl:

Scarlett
06-02-2004, 19:32
I find it amusing that many of the men here seem to be dismissing something that they have never tried...

I assume that your speaking from experience :naughty: :naughty:

iadom
06-02-2004, 19:33
Shaved mine as clean as a babies bum with my trusty Braun, but only once, over 15 years ago. I was going for a vasectomy at the time... The nurse still wanted to make sure it was a proper job with her cut throat razor, at least that was her excuse.:naughty:

I wasn't man enough to slap the Old Spice on it afterwards though.:)

paulyoung666
06-02-2004, 19:35
because he can have that view, as he has 'best of both worlds' remember :rolleyes:

having a view and actually carrying it out are two seperate things altogether......

well we all must have misread it then because it sounded as though he would do it if asked , very very dodgy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , go on flame me for it :D :D :D

Scarlett
06-02-2004, 19:37
well we all must have misread it then because it sounded as though he would do it if asked , very very dodgy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , go on flame me for it :D :D :D

Oh! oh!

Go on ask him,

I dare you!

BTW I don't want to know how we're gonig to prove this though!

paulyoung666
06-02-2004, 19:39
LOL. I watch hands mate. ;) Can be a lifesaver. :)

and for signs of adam's apple as well :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sorry jerrek but scarlett dared me into this , would you really do it for a guy :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mark W
06-02-2004, 19:43
well, i sometimes shave - dont see what the big deal is to be honest.... feels good, my lady compainions have liked it (as i like the same on them) and its different.....ya bunch of old prudes you....

kronas
06-02-2004, 19:45
sorry jerrek but scarlett dared me into this , would you really do it for a guy :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

unless i misunderstood(in another thread a while ago) i thought he was bisexual :confused:

trebor
06-02-2004, 19:45
there are either a lot of liars here or you all lead very boring lives, where's your spirit of adventure gone. I will try almost anything once if I like it I may even do it again.
the only things I don't try are the things that make me sick just thinking about them.

Scarlett
06-02-2004, 19:46
Hey guys and girls, remember, this is what we are aspiring to bring this thread up to the level of

Download Failed (1)

DrAwesome
06-02-2004, 19:47
If you shave your OjO area you will eventually feel the urge to scratch those itchy parts (unless you get your wife/girlfiend to some how relieve your urge)

Mark W
there are either a lot of liars here or you all lead very boring lives, where's your spirit of adventure gone. I will try almost anything once if I like it I may even do it again.
the only things I don't try are the things that make me sick just thinking about them.

hear hear!!

Scarlett

How about letting her (or him) do it instead ?

kronas
06-02-2004, 19:48
Hey guys and girls, remember, this is what we are aspiring to bring this thread up to the level of

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:JLIc4jq9iFwJ:www.rockhawk.com/Gutter.jpg

that hole looks a bit stuffed and well topped :rofl:

ohhhhhh matron *looks for debs chim smegs :naughty: :rofl:

Mark W
06-02-2004, 19:49
If you shave your OjO area you will eventually feel the urge to scratch those itchy parts (unless you get your wife/girlfiend to some how relieve your urge)

its only itchy for a little while tho - do it regularily and you get no itching at all - well, unless ya like giving yerself an excuse to touch yerself :erm:

Mark W
06-02-2004, 19:50

:eek: :erm:

kronas
06-02-2004, 19:53
:eek: :erm:

why look worried, why shouldnt you let your partner do it........ :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :rofl:

DrAwesome
06-02-2004, 19:56
why look worried, why shouldnt you let your partner do it........ :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :rofl:

What if your partner has bad nerves, it is a delicate area after all :D

All it takes is one slip (if you have ever caught your 'wand of excitement' in your flies you will know what im on about)

kronas
06-02-2004, 19:59
What if your partner has bad nerves it is a delicate area after all :D

well......you can be soft and gentle in the conservative 'private' areas. :naughty: :D :)

Mark W
06-02-2004, 20:01

in case ive really annoyed her, and shes not got round to telling me yet ;)

paulyoung666
06-02-2004, 20:02
well......you can be soft and gentle in the conservative 'private' areas. :naughty: :D :)

is that from experience then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kronas
06-02-2004, 20:08
is that from experience then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*corporate mode

im afraid i dont comment on speculation.

* end corporate mode

:D

in case ive really annoyed her, and shes not got round to telling me yet ;)

yes your right, but if you dont annoy her and she is in a good mood, theres some potential for having some fun there. :naughty: :D

Julian
06-02-2004, 20:11
A word of warning.... if your partners name is Bobbitt best not let her shave you. ;)

paulyoung666
06-02-2004, 20:20
A word of warning.... if your partners name is Bobbitt best not let her shave you. ;)

very very sage advice my mate :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jerrek
06-02-2004, 20:22
your having a f!cking laugh arent you , girl / guy , haway which way is it for you then
I don't really care regarding little details like guy or girl. :)

The best of both worlds
Exactly.

because he can have that view, as he has 'best of both worlds' remember
So because I'm not fitting in your cookie-cutter view of heterosexual, I'm not allowed to have an opinion that you don't like?

would you really do it for a guy
If we like each other, sure.

As for letting her/him do it, well, I'm a little nervous about that. Haven't tried that.

As a side note, don't shave your ass hair. It feels good initially, but you really get tired of your ass cheeks sliding past each other as you walk, it being lubricated with your perspiration.

kronas
06-02-2004, 20:25
So because I'm not fitting in your cookie-cutter view of heterosexual, I'm not allowed to have an opinion that you don't like?

cookie cutter :rofl:

what view would that be ? oh the one in the thread about marriage interesting..............

im not the one looking hypocritical.

paulyoung666
06-02-2004, 20:33
I don't really care regarding little details like guy or girl. :)

Exactly.

If we like each other, sure.

As for letting her/him do it, well, I'm a little nervous about that. Haven't tried that.

As a side note, don't shave your ass hair. It feels good initially, but you really get tired of your ass cheeks sliding past each other as you walk, it being lubricated with your perspiration.

words fail me :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

at least you had the balls to post back though :D

Jerrek
06-02-2004, 20:33
cookie cutter :rofl:

what view would that be ? oh the one in the thread about marriage interesting..............

im not the one looking hypocritical.
Please explain how I'm hypocritical?

Jerrek
06-02-2004, 20:34
words fail me :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

at least you had the balls to post back though :D
What exactly do you mean, words fail you? I'm confused now. :confused:

kronas
06-02-2004, 20:34
Please explain how I'm hypocritical?

thats for the other thread this is off topic.

paulyoung666
06-02-2004, 20:36
What exactly do you mean, words fail you? I'm confused now. :confused:

do you seriously mean you do it with either sex and not blink an eye :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

bopdude
06-02-2004, 20:43
Ok just got to the pc and have read the thread, well flicked through at speed and.........

And I will * ahem * stand up and be counted :tu:

What can I say, easy clean \ easyily maintained ( with a friendly hand ) * cough

And most importantly no builders sweat build up .. lol :disturbd: :sick:

Now will the rest of you " men " stand up :Yes: :shrug: and be counted ??

Jerrek
06-02-2004, 20:48
I'd encourage all guys to try it once. It feels weird at first, but it is so smooth and your partner should like it. :)

Maggy
06-02-2004, 20:49
You know I'm getting more info out of this thread than I care to. :eek:

Incog.tiptoes out of the thread...........Unshaven,unplaited and hair flowing freely.Wonder if I have any ribbons?

bopdude
06-02-2004, 20:50
I'd encourage all guys to try it once. It feels weird at first, but it is so smooth and your partner should like it. :)
As above, not all that keen at first but would recommend it, as you say Jerrek at least once :naughty: if not more :naughty: :naughty:

Ben
06-02-2004, 20:55
Ah glad to see there is some discussion at last. I just don't see how a man could shave down there tbh it must be werid thats for sure :eek:

bopdude
06-02-2004, 20:58
Ah glad to see there is some discussion at last. I just don't see how a man could shave down there tbh it must be werid thats for sure :eek:
I thought the same at first, dont get me wrong, i havn't always its just a recent thing but untill you try you dont know :)

Jerrek
06-02-2004, 21:02
I know a sure fire way to get all guys to do it:

It makes you look bigger!!

Julian
06-02-2004, 21:03

LMAO :rofl: :rofl:

Chimaera
06-02-2004, 21:04

Size isn't everything Jerrek - all Americans/Canadians seem to think bigger is better!

(and its not)

paulyoung666
06-02-2004, 21:04

pmsl @ that , does it really , runs off to get the razor out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mark W
06-02-2004, 21:05

lol

makes me laugh the ammount of blokes that love a girl to be shaved but refuse to even consider doing it themselves....

Russ
06-02-2004, 21:07
I can't stand the sight of a woman's shaved ladybits. Makes it look like a money box to me :disturbd:

Jerrek
06-02-2004, 21:08
Size isn't everything Jerrek - all Americans/Canadians seem to think bigger is better!

(and its not)
When it comes to down there, it is pretty much universal.

Flubflow
06-02-2004, 21:09
Well, all I can say is be very careful.
If you really do want your bits to look like the Last Turkey at Sainsburys on Xmas Eve (http://www.fish.co.uk/pics/campaigns/raw_chicken.jpg) then that is your affair.
;)

smegs
06-02-2004, 21:14
lol

makes me laugh the ammount of blokes that love a girl to be shaved but refuse to even consider doing it themselves....
i knew a girl who did that once now she calls it tuffty it never grew back :eeek:

Stuartbe
06-02-2004, 21:22
i knew a girl who did that once now she calls it tuffty it never grew back :eeek:

Dont even think about coming near me with a razor !!!! :D

Scarlett
06-02-2004, 22:00
Ah glad to see there is some discussion at last. I just don't see how a man could shave down there

Nothing to do with a beer belly is it ? :D :D :D

That's why I get the other half to do it...

Scarlett
06-02-2004, 22:03
I can't stand the sight of a woman's shaved ladybits. Makes it look like a money box to me :disturbd:

Is it just that the only :naughty: women you see with shaved lady bits expect paym.......

Ahem, No cant bring myself to say that...

Russ, do you collect wierd and obscure money boxes because I've certainly never seen a money box that looks like one of them*

*Well okay one but it was sealed in severly plain box and wrapped in ice! :rofl:

danielf
06-02-2004, 22:17

Thanks for that note of caution. I'll try to remember if I ever get the urge :)

Ramrod
06-02-2004, 22:20
do you seriously mean you do it with either sex and not blink an eye :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
He's bisexual Paul :sorry: :D

Ramrod
06-02-2004, 22:22
It makes you look bigger!! :eek: Can I look any bigger? :eek: ;) :D :rofl:

danielf
06-02-2004, 22:26
:eek: Can I look any bigger? :eek: ;) :D :rofl:

Just keep working on the post count. You'll get there eventually ;)

Ramrod
06-02-2004, 22:32
Just keep working on the post count. You'll get there eventually ;) :2up: ;) :D :rofl:

homealone
06-02-2004, 22:34

wasn't 'it' a squirrel - couldn't you once join a 'Tufty Club' :D

http://www.scarysquirrel.org/tufty/tuftyclub/

Stuartbe
06-02-2004, 22:36
Tried it once as a teenager - itched like buggery - never again... !!!

smegs
06-02-2004, 22:37
wasn't 'it' a squirrel - couldn't you once join a 'Tufty Club' :D

http://www.scarysquirrel.org/tufty/tuftyclub/
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stuartbe
06-02-2004, 22:40

You shut your yap wifey .... Where is my dinner ? :D

DrAwesome
06-02-2004, 22:44

I wish i had joined the Tuffty club :cry:

Im alway keen to learn road safety, especially navigation

Sociable
06-02-2004, 22:46
You shut your yap wifey .... Where is my dinner ? :D

Last I saw smegs was typing a memo for the fridge which read:

"Talking of squirrels I'm Off to Chip and Dale's for the evening. Dinner is in the dog".

EDIT: Before someone jumps on me I know they are chipmunks but it sounded better that way :)

Stuartbe
06-02-2004, 22:48
I wish i had joined the Tuffty club :cry:

I would be happy to offer some expert advice - Upon closer inspection of corse ... :naughty: :angel: :naughty: :angel: :naughty: :angel: :naughty:

Stuartbe
06-02-2004, 22:48
Last I saw smegs was typing a memo for the fridge which read:

"Talking of squirels I'm Off to Chip and Dale's for the evening. Dinner is in the dog".

Jif wont eat that lot :D

Chimaera
06-02-2004, 22:49
We had an old Tufty and PC Badger in the office a few years back!!

Think we binned them though! ;)

DrAwesome
06-02-2004, 22:56
I would be happy to offer some expert advice - Upon closer inspection of corse ... :naughty: :angel: :naughty: :angel: :naughty: :angel: :naughty:

Not to be confused with this Tufty (http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/user/86335.html)

This is the real Tufty (http://www.rospa.com/cms/STORE/Press%20Office/0_60s_files/60s.htm)

Stuartbe
06-02-2004, 23:00

:( :( :( :( :( Its a sad sad world when your own wife does not rep you for a witty post :( :( :( :(

She has 50 reps and she has only been online for a week.... What am I doing wrong... A change of aftershave perhaps...

Any more reps awarded to lesleyann and I will have to cry :bigcry:

Not fair .... :sulk:

swoop101
06-02-2004, 23:10
Come on chaps, give it a go.
You get a much nicer feeling during you know what :naughty: especially with both the same. :D

The itches are a real bugger at first :eek:

DrAwesome
06-02-2004, 23:23
I would need a titanium blade :D

Julian
06-02-2004, 23:37
Come on chaps, give it a go.
You get a much nicer feeling during you know what :naughty: especially with both the same. :D

The itches are a real bugger at first :eek:

Erm... it's late m8 and some people have had a drink.... do you want to be responsible for unplanned circumcision. :eek:

Shaun
06-02-2004, 23:41
Am I the only one that thinks its a bit weird allowing this thread to run but poor old Debs couldn't have a pix of David with his top off :confused:

Scarlett
06-02-2004, 23:49
Erm... it's late m8 and some people have had a drink.... do you want to be responsible for unplanned circumcision. :eek:

I've had several drinks so that must make up for at least some of the forum members...

besides once they've had acouple of drinks they won't know what they're doing anyway, well they probably wont be ably to spell what they've done (unless they want to spell it "Oh Sh*T!!!!:eek: :eek:" )

I would need a titanium blade :D

B&D hedge trimmer then ?

Stuartbe
06-02-2004, 23:51
I've had several drinks so that must make up for at least some of the forum members...

besides once they've had acouple of drinks they won't know what they're doing anyway, well they probably wont be ably to spell what they've done (unless they want to spell it "Oh Sh*T!!!!:eek: :eek:" )

B&D hedge trimmer then ?

May I sugest blunt garden sheers !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mal
06-02-2004, 23:52
B&D hedge trimmer then ?
Too much too drink, but I thought that said Benson & Hedges Trimmer :D I was wondering what the hell that was :D

danielf
06-02-2004, 23:55
Am I the only one that thinks its a bit weird allowing this thread to run but poor old Debs couldn't have a pix of David with his top off :confused:

You may have a point, but I didn't see the pic in question, so I can't judge that. (It does sound a bit silly though) Personally, I don't see much harm in the way this thread has evolved as most of the posts in this thread are only insinuating, and very little has been explicitly mentioned. I would guess that any on topic pic in this thread would be deleted quickly though ;)

smegs
06-02-2004, 23:55
Too much too drink, but I thought that said Benson & Hedges Trimmer :D I was wondering what the hell that was :D
proberly not a good idea what if you slipped :eek: :eek:

Stuartbe
06-02-2004, 23:57
proberly not a good idea what if you slipped :eek: :eek:

You wont miss mine :naughty: You have never complained before :naughty:

P.S. You are sleeping on the sofa tonight babe... :D

kronas
07-02-2004, 00:02
P.S. You are sleeping on the sofa tonight babe... :D

yeh my sofa :naughty: :D

Scarlett
07-02-2004, 00:04

It cuts the same as a normal trimmer but has a tendancy to smoke and if left unattended will leave little round burns as well :eek: :eek:

proberly not a good idea what if you slipped

go on, the A&E staff like a good laugh as much as the next person...

kronas
07-02-2004, 00:05
go on, the A&E staff like a good laugh as much as the next person...

with the blood........and your bit hanging off :eek: :eek: :eek:

Stuart
07-02-2004, 00:06
Bit of a problem with burning with one of them....

:disturbd::D:rofl:

BTW, I don't shave that.. I have enough trouble shaving my face in the morning...

danielf
07-02-2004, 00:17

Are you trying to tell us you don't have a bed? I'm sure some of the forum members will have a disused bed in the shed (though getting it to your house might be a problem). Alternatively, you could try Ebay ;)

Scarlett
07-02-2004, 00:19
Bit of a problem with burning with one of them....

:disturbd::D:rofl:

BTW, I don't shave that.. I have enough trouble shaving my face in the morning...

I have 1 word for you BEARD...

on the other hand, at least you can see directly what you are doing instead of looking at a reverse image of it...

proberly not a good idea what if you slipped

Well I hear that Darwin is still keeping a track...

Darwin award winner removes self from gene pool with benson and hedges trimmer whilst surfing the net!!!!
:rofl: :rofl:

kronas
07-02-2004, 00:20
Are you trying to tell us you don't have a bed? I'm sure some of the forum members will have a disused bed in the shed (though getting it to your house might be a problem). Alternatively, you could try Ebay ;)

no i have a nice double bed, but i dont think the rest of my family would be too pleased, strangers being slept with and that........... :naughty: :D ;)

Stuartbe
07-02-2004, 00:20

I heard that :Peace: - Dont even think about it !!! Tubs will bite your toes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

kronas
07-02-2004, 00:21
I heard that :Peace: - Dont even think about it !!! Tubs will bite your toes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

heard what ? :angel:

i offered, seen as you turned it down :naughty: :D

smegs
07-02-2004, 00:22

who turned it down :confused:

Stuartbe
07-02-2004, 00:23

You are welcome to her m8 -- Just make sure that there are no sharp objects about..... :D

Scarlett
07-02-2004, 00:24

Okay to even the odds, here's a shaved pus*y

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:ciTXCZHsbXUJ:www.psych.purdue.edu/~tim/images/Celeste_2.jpg

p.s. sorry to say that it natuarally hairless but you've probably been too shocked by the image description to get to this bit first hehe :rofl:

kronas
07-02-2004, 00:26
You are welcome to her m8 -- Just make sure that there are no sharp objects about..... :D

all i see is something rather blunt...... thick mind :rofl:

who turned it down :confused:

he kicked you in to touch..........he said sofa for you :D

Scarlett
07-02-2004, 00:28
no i have a nice double bed, but i dont think the rest of my family would be too pleased, strangers being slept with and that........... :naughty: :D ;)

Get their name and number first and introduce yourself to them, then they won't be strangers...

"Hi mum, this is Lisa who's mobile number is 07876 534234241211"
"Hi Lisa, I'm Kronas, I have a double bed :naughty: "
<SLAP>Kronas</SLAP>

Actually that's not much better is it ?

smegs
07-02-2004, 00:29
all i see is something rather blunt...... thick mind :rofl:

he kicked you in to touch..........he said sofa for you :D
Ok then ill sleep on the sofa if you insist :)

kronas
07-02-2004, 00:31
Get their name and number first and introduce yourself to them, then they won't be strangers...

"Hi mum, this is Lisa who's mobile number is 07876 534234241211"
"Hi Lisa, I'm Kronas, I have a double bed :naughty: "
<SLAP>Kronas</SLAP>

Actually that's not much better is it ?

no thats no good im after something long term :D :rofl: :pp

Ok then ill sleep on the sofa if you insist :)

nooooooo you can sleep on my sofa, although if we sneak upstairs you can sleep in my double bed. :naughty: :D :pp

Ramrod
07-02-2004, 00:32
*ahem* (http://www.shadowsfun.co.uk/mistress%20wax.htm) Back Sac and Crack Wax

This is a new service that many of shadows clients have asked for,

Mistress Wax is a professional and qualified to the highest level of Waxing.:D

Mods, please remove asap if I have overstepped the mark :nworthy: (but it is very late at night and at the end of a very long thread) :D

smegs
07-02-2004, 00:34

nooooooo you can sleep on my sofa, although if we sneak upstairs you can sleep in my double bed. :naughty: :D :pp
Ahem :blush: :blush:

Mal
07-02-2004, 00:34
*ahem* (http://www.shadowsfun.co.uk/mistress%20wax.htm) :D

Mods, please remove asap if I have overstepped the mark :nworthy: (but it is very late at night and at the end of a very long thread) :D
Frequent visitor? :D

Ramrod
07-02-2004, 00:35
Frequent visitor? :D :eek: Nooooooooooooooooooo! :no: :no: :no:

Scarlett
07-02-2004, 00:37

Ah a repeat customer, Excellent! :D

What I'm not allowed to pimp on the boards :( :( :( :(

who made that rule up :confused:

Stuartbe
07-02-2004, 00:37

RIGHT - Step outside Kronas !!! :D

Stuart
07-02-2004, 00:38
Kronas, look, you embarrased the poor lady...

kronas
07-02-2004, 00:40

sorry smegs :sorry:

you know i only meant to keep you suprised :naughty: :rofl:

RIGHT - Step outside Kronas !!! :D

*kronas stands his ground and promises to be firm :angel:

Ah a repeat customer, Excellent! :D

What I'm not allowed to pimp on the boards :( :( :( :(

who made that rule up :confused:

:(

Scarlett
Back Sac and Crack Wax
This is a new service that many of shadows clients have asked for,
Mistress Wax is a professional and qualified to the highest level of Waxing.

Thank you VERY much, now my eyes are watering... :cry:

Stuartbe

No chance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not lesleyann !!!!

kronas
07-02-2004, 00:41

Not lesleyann !!!!

:rofl:

like the name........

*gets closer

:rofl: :angel: :D

Stuart
07-02-2004, 00:41

Not lesleyann !!!!
Sounds like some of the women I know....

smegs
07-02-2004, 00:42
sorry smegs :sorry:

you know i only meant to keep you suprised :naughty: :rofl:

*kronas stands his ground and promises to be firm :angel:

:(
ok then you,ve surprised me :)

smegs
07-02-2004, 00:43

like the name........

*gets closer

:rofl: :angel: :D
whats wrong with it :(

Stuartbe
07-02-2004, 00:46

What is right with it ?????

* Runs Away - no sex for me tonight !!! *

kronas
07-02-2004, 00:47

with what ? your name ? i like your name, hence my 'gets closer' comment :D

What is right with it ?????

* Runs Away - no sex for me tonight !!! *

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :grind: :Peace:

thats no way to treat your wife :mad: :pp

ill have her :rofl:

Julian
07-02-2004, 00:50
<snip> ill have her :rofl:

*wonders about the terminology..... :eek:

kronas
07-02-2004, 00:52
*wonders about the terminology..... :eek:

this is not rocket science julian, you know what im on about. :naughty: :D :pp

smegs
07-02-2004, 00:52
[QUOTE=kronas]with what ? your name ? i like your name, hence my 'gets closer' comment :D

i didn't see that, what do you mean i'll have her :D

Stuartbe
07-02-2004, 00:53
with what ? your name ? i like your name, hence my 'gets closer' comment :D

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :grind: :Peace:

thats no way to treat your wife :mad: :pp

ill have her :rofl:

No you wont --- She is mine !!!! :)

kronas
07-02-2004, 00:57
i didn't see that, what do you mean i'll have her :D

well it could mean anything really, what do you want it to mean ? :D :pp

No you wont --- She is mine !!!! :)

shes starting to grow on me and vice versa :naughty: :D

Stuartbe
07-02-2004, 00:59

Hands off - Or I will set the mother in law on you :D

smegs
07-02-2004, 00:59

growing on you gee thanks :rolleyes:

kronas
07-02-2004, 01:00

i can handle them, ive had to in the past :pp

growing on you gee thanks :rolleyes:

lol whats the :rolleyes: for ?

are you supposed to be a 'bad un' :rofl:

Scarlett
07-02-2004, 01:01

Handbags at Dawn Gentlemen ? :rofl:

Stuartbe
07-02-2004, 01:02

You cant handle my mother in law - she's a teacher :eek:

danielf
07-02-2004, 01:03
Could one of the mods pay attention to post 131 and take appropriate action (and delete this post afterwards please)?

smegs
07-02-2004, 01:04

what that suposed to mean

the :rolleyes: is for saying i'm growing on you :)

kronas
07-02-2004, 01:06
the :rolleyes: is for saying i'm growing on you :)

well why is that a bad thing :)

smegs
07-02-2004, 01:09
well why is that a bad thing :)
i didnt say it was a bad thing, :)

smegs
07-02-2004, 01:10
Aperently waxing hurts i have never tried it myself, don't think i could handle the pain. :(

kronas
07-02-2004, 01:11
i didnt say it was a bad thing, :)

good, now where were we :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :D

Aperently waxing hurts i have never tried it myself, don't think i could handle the pain. :(

it does!!! i have not tried it either, but i can imagine the pain. :disturbd:

smegs
07-02-2004, 01:12
good, now where were we :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :D
no comment :)

swoop101
07-02-2004, 06:33
You cant handle my mother in law - she's a teacher :eek:

Not Incog is it? :rofl: :D :rofl:

Maggy
07-02-2004, 07:28
Not Incog is it? :rofl: :D :rofl:

:knock: :knock: :knock: :knock: :knock: :knock: :knock:

swoop101
07-02-2004, 09:25
:knock: :knock: :knock: :knock: :knock: :knock: :knock:
WOT?????? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

paulyoung666
07-02-2004, 09:31
WOT?????? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

think you upset incog mate , hows the bad head :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Colin
07-02-2004, 13:04
Wow, what a thread to come in to.

Never shaved the old whatyacallit but my ex gf did shave my arse hair when i was drunk once. Didn't like that at all. Arse hair should be a mans pride and joy. :D

Did you noitce i said EX gf

Russ
07-02-2004, 13:07
Arse hair should be a mans pride and joy

:Yikes: :disturbd:

Colin
07-02-2004, 13:45
Wow, what a thread to come in to.

Never shaved the old whatyacallit but my ex gf did shave my arse hair when i was drunk once. Didn't like that at all. Arse hair should be a mans pride and joy. :D

Did you noitce i said EX gf

<thinks he may have bought the thread down even lower than possible> :naughty:

paulyoung666
07-02-2004, 13:46

i would never have thought it was possible :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bex
07-02-2004, 19:51
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
fantastic thread made me chuckle....
boy you do realise you don't have to shave you can get hair removal cream etc, and it doesn't make you itch..

whichever women said "down with the razor's" i see your point but with everything in life you shouldn't do it just because your fella wants you too....i think it is nicer to be trim and not bushy.....but that's just my opinion...and most men seem to like it :naughty:

Maggy
07-02-2004, 20:06

You are the very first recipient of my new award.
Incog. :D

Colin
07-02-2004, 20:15
You are the very first recipient of my new award.
Incog. :D :rofl:

I accept this award with my head held high, but my mind veryvery low :D

DrAwesome
07-02-2004, 21:03
i think it is nicer to be trim and not bushy.....but that's just my opinion...and most men seem to like it :naughty:

I guess your not too bothered about dandruff..

If so.........

It would be time for a little head & shoulders down there :rofl:

Maggy
07-02-2004, 23:09

If so.........

Download Failed (1)

Sociable
07-02-2004, 23:14
Careful Incognitas.

That medal is getting more saught after than rep points. :)

Shaun
07-02-2004, 23:18

So can Debs have her pic back? :)

danielf
07-02-2004, 23:22
Download Failed (1)

I like this idea. But perhaps The Cogster could consider making it a challenge trophee? :D

I'll get me coat, move house, change my name and emigrate :)

Maggy
07-02-2004, 23:26
I like this idea. But perhaps The Cogster could consider making it a challenge trophee? :D

I'll get me coat, move house, change my name and emigrate :)

Nope!
I'll award it when I feel like it.Otherwise the gutter level will become the sewer level. :pp

danielf
07-02-2004, 23:34
Nope!
I'll award it when I feel like it.Otherwise the gutter level will become the sewer level. :pp

D*mn. I was so looking foward to it. I suppose we'll just have to cuvet them then. Perhaps we can have little gold blips under our name (one blip is 100 MIGAs, two blips... You get the picture) :)

DrAwesome
08-02-2004, 00:52

If so.........

Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo

Download Failed (1)

:nono:

Your Mind is in the gutter for thinking other wise

Your Medal

Download Failed (1)

aliferste
08-02-2004, 10:44
I use imac on my shoulders :)

Ramrod
08-02-2004, 11:01
I often see patients who have stubbly shoulders and chests

.....and thats just the women :D

aliferste
08-02-2004, 11:27
There is no way I am going to look like a monkey down at the gym :)

paulyoung666
08-02-2004, 11:39
There is no way I am going to look like a monkey down at the gym :)

you vain ******* you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

trebor
08-02-2004, 12:08

why do you use an apple pc on your shoulders ;)

http://www.apple.com/imac/

Maggy
08-02-2004, 12:37
Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo

:nono:

Your Mind is in the gutter for thinking other wise

Your Medal

Download Failed (1)

Not taking it back,you are not wriggling out of it. :pp

aliferste
08-02-2004, 15:08
why do you use an apple pc on your shoulders ;)

http://www.apple.com/imac/

ROFLMAO

nice :)

Its now changed its name to veet !!!

AND there is nothing wrong with being a little vain :)

trebor
08-02-2004, 16:18
ROFLMAO

nice :)

Its now changed its name to veet !!!

AND there is nothing wrong with being a little vain :)

I thought it was only the windows operating system that caused hair loss
:D

Ramrod
08-02-2004, 16:34
AND there is nothing wrong with being a little vain :)Yup.If we don't look after ourselves we are slobs, if we do, we are vain :rolleyes:

MadGamer
08-02-2004, 16:56
I thought it was only the windows operating system that caused hair loss
:D You only loose your hair when the whole PC goes wrong. :D

Stuart
09-02-2004, 01:29
Nope!
I think this thread has tunneled it's way beneath sewer level and is heading for the core of the planet at a rate of knots..

Maggy
09-02-2004, 19:03
I think this thread has tunneled it's way beneath sewer level and is heading for the core of the planet at a rate of knots..

Then I'll have to award the MISA instead of the MIGA. :rofl:

Incog.