PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything wrong with webmail?

Richard M
03-02-2004, 16:06
I can't log into my two ntlworld accounts at the moment, are there any issues with the email this afternoon?
They might have actually been deleted/disabled by NTL and while this doesn't really bother me that much (more on this later, when I have the energy to write such a lengthy post), I'd like to know what's going on with them.

Neil
03-02-2004, 16:14
Apparently it's 'resolved'.....

http://www.ntl-isp.ntl.com/lookup/default.asp

Mr.Moony
03-02-2004, 16:16
There are problems with a certain MSS. This is probably the cause.

Neil
03-02-2004, 16:20
There are problems with a certain MSS. This is probably the cause.

What is an 'MSS' ?

(Or is it ntl BS code!?) :angel: :D

Richard M
03-02-2004, 16:22
I know the reason now thanks to Mark W. :)
I am no longer a user of the NTL email service...

Mayfly
03-02-2004, 16:27
NTL webmail has been crap up here for the past 2 weeks, it so slow. It has been taking about 2 minutes to open each email and sometimes we canââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t even get on to webmail at all. It is so annoying. :afire: :banghead:

Mr.Moony
03-02-2004, 16:48
What is an 'MSS' ?

(Or is it ntl BS code!?) :angel: :D

Mail Storage Server

mandy
04-02-2004, 17:45
hi im afraid to say my sit is worse it took me 5 attempts to be logged into webmail..... and then took ages to load. i gave up... i also have problems on my speed!! im on 150k broadband and its so slow at the moment is anyone else having this problem???? i have just last week done a defrag and optimisation..... i dont have any bugs nor do i have the my doom as did the microsoft test and am clear of both a and type b. SO i suppose the connections are slow because of ntl??????????? any help would be appreciated as this is DOING MY HEAD IN.... it is taking so long to connect to web pages etc im sure i could run quicker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!