PDA

View Full Version : Street Cabinet

cerifamily
29-01-2004, 23:27
The door of the Street Cabinet serving OX26 4TP (at the corner of Churchill rd-Keble rd in Bicester) is not securely shut, it has been like this for months .Kept reporting it but still no joy, last time an engineer was trying to kick it shut, after several attempts he gave up and went away ! Please ntl do something about it before vandals fix it for you:mad:

zoombini
30-01-2004, 08:27
Do you know anyone with a welder? ;)

paulyoung666
30-01-2004, 08:38
The door of the Street Cabinet serving OX26 4TP (at the corner of Churchill rd-Keble rd in Bicester) is not securely shut, it has been like this for months .Kept reporting it but still no joy, last time an engineer was trying to kick it shut, after several attempts he gave up and went away ! Please ntl do something about it before vandals fix it for you:mad:

hi and :welcome: to the site , who did you report it to ???????? , i only ask because i am sure there is a dedicated number to report it to , the only problem is i dont know it , maybe a friendly mod will pop in and help out :)

grum1978
30-01-2004, 09:09
I have reported this for you, if its still like it on Monday can you please PM...

:)

John Doe
30-01-2004, 11:46
This is always happening. There is an open one down my road. There was one down my old road. There is one round the corner....

And they womder why so many people have poor connections. :rolleyes:

andygrif
02-02-2004, 10:02
Well the winds brought the whole of the front of my local mini-cab off over the weekend. Reported today, so we'll see how long it takes them.

:)

SMHarman
02-02-2004, 11:03
This is always happening. There is an open one down my road. There was one down my old road. There is one round the corner....

And they womder why so many people have poor connections. :rolleyes:

Have you reported these. NTL don't (AFAK) have a team that drive around checking cabs are screwed together.

I called about the one outside my house and another I knew had been driven into. Both were fixed within the week!

luftys
02-02-2004, 14:02
:welcome: so are you gong to be the new cab inspector :rofl:

John Doe
02-02-2004, 15:12
Id happily be a cab inspector :D but i serously doubt ntl have them. There are thousands of those little cabs, on one street there are 3 in a 50m stretch

luftys
02-02-2004, 21:03
Id happily be a cab inspector :D but i serously doubt ntl have them. There are thousands of those little cabs, on one street there are 3 in a 50m stretch
Got to be better than a paper round :rofl: :rofl:

cerifamily
12-02-2004, 19:56
The door of the Street Cabinet serving OX26 4TP (at the corner of Churchill rd-Keble rd in Bicester) is not securely shut, it has been like this for months .Kept reporting it but still no joy, last time an engineer was trying to kick it shut, after several attempts he gave up and went away ! Please ntl do something about it before vandals fix it for you:mad:11th Feb 2004 ...The cabinet is in a worse state....about to collapse..still no repairs...reported it to ntl (again):mad:

Can somebody give me the name and the direct phone number of the person who is responsible for maintaining the Street Cabinets ?? I made several phone calls to ntl .. to find out..ntl did not know:eek: