Marge
29-01-2004, 12:38
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

6 months old

Nuff said !!!!

AWWWWWWWW HOW CUTE

Russ
29-01-2004, 12:40
Grumpy looking little thing though isn't he? Maybe he can smell those socks.....

Nugget
29-01-2004, 12:43
Now that's a puppy in a bad mood (mind you, I don't like having my photo taken either!)

Julian
29-01-2004, 12:47
Ok I give in, what brand of dog is that Stuart? :confused:

I see Here (http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showpost.php?p=125855&postcount=6) you also have a hamster - it isn't a piccy of one of them is it. :D

Stuartbe
29-01-2004, 12:48
Now that's a puppy in a bad mood (mind you, I don't like having my photo taken either!)

He just got a bit of a rollocking for leaving a present in the corner :D

And what are you implying about my socks russ ?? :)

JediMaster
29-01-2004, 12:54
I also have a 4month old Puppy. Called Marshmallow

Can you Guess what it is yet? (Lol) My Rolf impression

Russ
29-01-2004, 12:56
And what are you implying about my socks russ ?? :)

Don't blame me, the puppy's face says it all!

Nugget
29-01-2004, 12:56
He just got a bit of a rollocking for leaving a present in the corner :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And wow! What's going on - a thread started about a puppy that looks like an Ewok, and an post from Jedimaster! Coincidence? I think not :D

Sociable
29-01-2004, 12:59

Not sure but just to be safe I would avoid getting it wet and deffinately never, never ever feed it after midnight. :rofl:

paulyoung666
29-01-2004, 13:09
is it small enough to fit in your pocket , it looks as though it is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , cute though , who gets to take it for walkies ??????????????

Russ
29-01-2004, 13:14
is it small enough to fit in your pocket , it looks as though it is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , cute though , who gets to take it for walkies ??????????????

Walkies?

You don't take something that small for walkies! You plop him in a roller-skate and drag him along!

Lew
29-01-2004, 13:20
http://homepage.mac.com/lwernham/.Pictures/Puppy.png

:D

paulyoung666
29-01-2004, 13:27
nice one , good god i would hate to see it when it was ****ed off :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stuartbe
29-01-2004, 13:37

I see Here (http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showpost.php?p=125855&postcount=6) you also have a hamster - it isn't a piccy of one of them is it. :D

Brand ? you mean breed :)

No - this is my hamster - his name is tubby

Logo on the front of the computer says " tubby inside " !!!!!

CaKe
29-01-2004, 13:39

6 months old

Nuff said !!!!

Good luck, especially with the house training ;) My lab is 7 months old today (bless) and although she's fully house trained, we still can't leave her alone for more than 5-10 minutes without her wrecking something - hope you have better luck than us! Although your puppy is somewhat smaller than our lab :rofl: I think ours was bigger than that when she was born :p

Very cute though :)

Russ
29-01-2004, 13:43

I see Hammy has left one or two little presents on top of the case....

Mark W
29-01-2004, 13:45
that puppy will be right at home as the evil leader on 'the truth about cats and dogs'.... either that or as minime's pet ;)

Nemesis
29-01-2004, 13:51
Sorry, but I had too :D :rofl:

Stuartbe
29-01-2004, 13:52
I see Hammy has left one or two little presents on top of the case....

They are not presents - they are power pellets.... they increase bus speed :)

zoombini
29-01-2004, 14:41
this is my hamster - his name is tubby
Is it standing in for the mouse?

ic14
29-01-2004, 16:56

Logo on the front of the computer says " tubby inside " !!!!! What a cute hamster. I used to have one who looked a bit like that cept she was black and white

MadGamer
29-01-2004, 17:02

6 months old

Nuff said !!!!
Is it a he or she? Aww cute

Stuart
29-01-2004, 17:06

6 months old

Nuff said !!!!
Aww cute. :D
Need to see it on a normal screen though. Am typing this on my phone..

paulyoung666

ahhhhhhhhhhhh so that is why the e-mail has been crap , you knicked the bloody server didnt you , come on own up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nor
Looks abit like Gizmo from Gremlins :) Very cool wee pup.

paulyoung666
29-01-2004, 17:20
Aww cute. :D
Need to see it on a normal screen though. Am typing this on my phone..

show off :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it is kinda cute though , i wonder what my cat would make of it , by the looks of it my cat would be bigger than it :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nugget
29-01-2004, 17:26
show off :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it is kinda cute though , i wonder what my cat would make of it , by the looks of it my cat would be bigger than it :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think that my cats would use it as a pillow (well, after trying to eat it :) )

Stuartbe
29-01-2004, 17:51
I think that my cats would use it as a pillow (well, after trying to eat it :) )

You keep your cat away. The hamster has a mini ak47 with him at all times :D

Stuartbe
29-01-2004, 17:52
ahhhhhhhhhhhh so that is why the e-mail has been crap , you knicked the bloody server didnt you , come on own up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damb --- I have been found out !!! I'm holding up my hands :rofl:

MadGamer
29-01-2004, 18:38

Logo on the front of the computer says " tubby inside " !!!!! What the hell is that hamster doing on that PC? Is he a substitute for a piece of hardware? :D

homealone
29-01-2004, 19:08
What the hell is that hamster doing on that PC? Is he a substitute for a piece of hardware? :D

it's a trial of a new biometric system - the hamster will only allow the person that feeds it access to the computer, so far it is proving more successful than fingerprint or voice recognition. ;)

Xaccers
29-01-2004, 19:16
You keep your cat away. The hamster has a mini ak47 with him at all times :D

So what breed is your pup?

And I think this kitty might be able to tackle your hamster :D

Caspar
29-01-2004, 19:27
I'm hoping to get a Labrador puppy within the next month or two...the litter is due tomorrow! :D :)

CaKe
29-01-2004, 20:23
I'm hoping to get a Labrador puppy within the next month or two...the litter is due tomorrow! :D :)

Hehe, like I said before, good luck - and that's speaking as the owner of a 7 month old black Lab :rofl:

Very rewarding to train, they're damn intelligent - will do anything for food though, they're bloody hard work though with bundles of energy...and watch your damn carpets - nothing to do with house training, ours knows where the garden is - but she can't be left alone for longer than 5-10 minutes without wrecking something. Lovely dogs though, but they grow quickly :eek:

MadGamer
29-01-2004, 20:28
it's a trial of a new biometric system - the hamster will only allow the person that feeds it access to the computer, so far it is proving more successful than fingerprint or voice recognition. ;) :D

Hehe, like I said before, good luck - and that's speaking as the owner of a 7 month old black Lab :rofl:

Very rewarding to train, they're damn intelligent - will do anything for food though, they're bloody hard work though with bundles of energy...and watch your damn carpets - nothing to do with house training, ours knows where the garden is - but she can't be left alone for longer than 5-10 minutes without wrecking something. Lovely dogs though, but they grow quickly :eek: My lab is 5 years old. Heres a picture

Maggy
29-01-2004, 20:34

6 months old

Nuff said !!!!

Don't know why but the name Phil Mitchell crept into my mind. :)

What is the tykes real name?

Incog. :wavey:

Florence
29-01-2004, 21:10
This Kitty has a pet mouse to help her to sleep. This is a friends kitty.. :)

Download Failed (1)

Proppinupthebar
29-01-2004, 21:19

Very rewarding to train, they're damn intelligent - will do anything for food though, they're bloody hard work though with bundles of energy...and watch your damn carpets - nothing to do with house training, ours knows where the garden is - but she can't be left alone for longer than 5-10 minutes without wrecking something. Lovely dogs though, but they grow quickly :eek:

CaKe is absolutely right. Labs are notoriously destructive. Mine is 10 months old, so far she has ripped up the carpet and eaten the underlay, ripped an eight foot strip of corner finish wood (twice) off the wall and eaten it, eaten the side of a garden bench so its now unsafe, chewed the bannister, and other stuff. I have used garden wire fence to fence off certain areas of the house where theres eletrical cables, or just stuff I dont want chewing. I also have two dog gates to stop her getting upstairs, and into the front room whilst we are not at home.

Wouldnt change her for the world tho!!!!

CaKe
29-01-2004, 21:20
Ahhh, well if we're doing show-off piccies - this is the girl that gets too many freebie treats in Pets-at-Home cos the staff think she's cute & pretty ;)

Proppinupthebar
29-01-2004, 21:50
Heres mine on manouvres in the garden.

Xaccers
29-01-2004, 22:04
Labs and retrievers have split personalities, how else can you explain how they can be so intelligent and so dippy at the same time? :D

Miss my retriever :(

MadGamer
29-01-2004, 22:13
Labs and retrievers have split personalities, how else can you explain how they can be so intelligent and so dippy at the same time? :D

Miss my retriever :( Im sorry to hear that Xaccers. :cry::cry::cry:

Xaccers
29-01-2004, 22:17
Im sorry to hear that Xaccers. :cry::cry::cry:

Don't feel too bad, he's not dead (as far as I know) we gave him away.

He'd get things in his mouth like fishing line etc, and snap if you tried to take it out, so tended to draw blood.
Also, about the time we had him, my voice started to break so he thought I was telling him off all the time and would growl at me.
We lived next to a childminder and the last thing we wanted was (even tho we were sure it would never happen) for him to jump over and accidently nip one of the kids.
So we found a couple who couldn't have kids, but did have a pack of retrievers, so the last we heard, he was all settled in and thoroughly enjoying himself :D

(PS the nasty breeder wanted him put down because she didn't want her reputation damaged)

MadGamer
29-01-2004, 22:27
Awwwww

Stuartbe
30-01-2004, 08:19
Don't know why but the name Phil Mitchell crept into my mind. :)

What is the tykes real name?

Incog. :wavey:

His name is "Jif" he is a cross between a shzitsu and a chow

We have 4 petts at home - There's cocky the cockatiel - 4, Tubby the hamster - 2, Snowdrop (tubby's daughter) - 4 months and jif - 6 months

Smidge was the mother of snowdrop and tubby's other half. Sadly she died in my hands after giving birth through blood loss. What was worse is that I had to watch the babbies die to. :( - But at least we have snowdrop :)

Then there is the wife of course :D (ducks quickly)

paulyoung666
30-01-2004, 08:44

We have 4 petts at home - There's cocky the cockatiel - 4, Tubby the hamster - 2, Snowdrop (tubby's daughter) - 4 months and jif - 6 months

Smidge was the mother of snowdrop and tubby's other half. Sadly she died in my hands after giving birth through blood loss. What was worse is that I had to watch the babbies die to. :( - But at least we have snowdrop :)

hows the black eye this morning then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stuartbe
30-01-2004, 09:58
hows the black eye this morning then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not too bad - I am used to ducking quickly :D

JediMaster
30-01-2004, 15:31

Shzitsu and a Chow...

There was a story in the paper about a cross like that. Smallest Puppy in UK.

My puppy (Marshmallow) does NOT bite anything.. He is the best puppy (IMHO) lol. No carpets, chairs or anything.

Stuartbe
30-01-2004, 15:37
Shzitsu and a Chow...

There was a story in the paper about a cross like that. Smallest Puppy in UK.

My puppy (Marshmallow) does NOT bite anything.. He is the best puppy (IMHO) lol. No carpets, chairs or anything.

Mine does - he has teeth like needles to - oww !!

dodgyboy
30-01-2004, 15:54

6 months old

Nuff said !!!!

Is he/she Sonic the Hedgehog's love child??

kink
30-01-2004, 22:05
This Kitty has a pet mouse to help her to sleep. This is a friends kitty.. :)

http://lb3.co.uk/images/catmouse.jpg

Is that really your friend's cat? Wow.... from it's appearance on various internet sites... it's an incredibly famous cat!! Cool!
Maybe your friend should try getting appearance fees lol
I'd be really peed off if someone was doing that to photos of my cat.... maybe you should tell them to get their online image protected so that people can't copy it? :shrug: Unless they don't mind of course :)
But then if i had such a beautiful pussy i'd wouldn't mind sharing it too :D

Stuartbe
30-01-2004, 22:12
Is he/she Sonic the Hedgehog's love child??

:D Leave him alone !!! :D

I will set him on you if you dont....hmmmm got a stepladder handy ? :rofl:

ic14
30-01-2004, 23:03
Smidge was the mother of snowdrop and tubby's other half. Sadly she died in my hands after giving birth through blood loss. What was worse is that I had to watch the babbies die to. :( - But at least we have snowdrop :) Im so sorry to hear that.... i know what its like to suddenly lose a pet... :cry:

Stuartbe
30-01-2004, 23:04
Im so sorry to hear that.... i know what its like to suddenly lose a pet... :cry:

I know - thanks m8 - I cant believe how much it cut me up..... :(

Stuart
31-01-2004, 01:41
Is that really your friend's cat? Wow.... from it's appearance on various internet sites... it's an incredibly famous cat!! Cool!
Maybe your friend should try getting appearance fees lol
I'd be really peed off if someone was doing that to photos of my cat.... maybe you should tell them to get their online image protected so that people can't copy it? :shrug: Unless they don't mind of course :)
But then if i had such a beautiful pussy i'd wouldn't mind sharing it too :DYou cynic..:D

kink
02-02-2004, 22:50
You cynic..:D

"They told me they fixed it! They were supposed to have fixed it! It's not my fault! "

Last edited by scastle : 31-01-2004 at 01:47.

I really don't know what you mean stu :eek:

But what i would like to know is what you wrote originally before you edited your post at 01.41....
Wonder what i was then...... :rofl:

Stuart
02-02-2004, 23:02
[/size]

I really don't know what you mean stu :eek:

But what i would like to know is what you wrote originally before you edited your post at 01.41....
Wonder what i was then...... :rofl:
:erm: Was correcting a spelling mistake... Honest...

kink
02-05-2004, 09:43
I'd love to see a couple of pictures of Jif as he is now.... and i mean the dog NOT what has now been renamed Cif thank you? :D

Any chance of that Stuart? He was an adorable puppy and i want to see what he's turned into now he's a rebellious teenager ;) If you have any of course? If you haven't...... take some now!!! :grind: ;)

I'd also like to see if it's true what they say about dogs and their owners.... :naughty:

You cynic..:D

:Yikes: How could you?? lol See? i'm a nice sweet fluffy person and want to see PUPPY!!! ;)

Russ
02-05-2004, 09:47
...don't we all Kink...don't we all......

bopdude
02-05-2004, 10:08
Well got a Jack Russel pup, he's 18 weeks old now and what a character he is, just put my name down for a German Shepard pup from my Mum's dogs litter, should be fun, I will try and post some pics of patch the JR later :)

kink
28-06-2004, 20:28
I'd love to see a couple of pictures of Jif as he is now.... and i mean the dog NOT what has now been renamed Cif thank you? :D

Any chance of that Stuart? He was an adorable puppy and i want to see what he's turned into now he's a rebellious teenager ;) If you have any of course? If you haven't...... take some now!!! :grind: ;)

I'd also like to see if it's true what they say about dogs and their owners.... :naughty:

Any news on the new pictures of the pup stuartbe? I'm dying to see them :(
Is he still angry and grumpy?

Come on........... get your cam out and show us the gorgeous creature.........and i'm not talking about you ;)

please? Its been months since i asked you last....... are you ignoring me? :cry:

Chimaera
28-06-2004, 21:22
Go on stuartbe! I have a REALLY good pic of my doggie somewhere on my pc but can't seem to find it atm. :(
I'll show you mine if you show me yours! :Yikes:
I'll have a proper look at the weekend and post it then ;)

Bulky
28-06-2004, 21:40
Well, seeing as the pics seem to have stopped heres a pic of my new puppy, we pick him up on August 8th, cant wait

kink
28-06-2004, 21:45
Well, seeing as the pics seem to have stopped heres a pic of my new puppy, we pick him up on August 8th, cant wait

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!! :romance:
What are you going to call him?

And stuartbe......... i still want to see piccies of your dog now he's older :rofl:

Bulky
29-06-2004, 20:12
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!! :romance:
What are you going to call him?

And stuartbe......... i still want to see piccies of your dog now he's older :rofl:

his name is Zak, just something me and my missus come up with, liked the name and doesn't remind us of anyone we know :)

Chimaera
29-06-2004, 20:19
his name is Zak, just something me and my missus come up with, liked the name and doesn't remind us of anyone we know :)
He's LOVELY!!! :romance: I want one! But the current canine occupant may well complain.
What breed is he bulky?

kink
29-06-2004, 20:22
Did you choose him from a group of pups or was he the first one you saw and thought........ It's HIM!!!!! :)
If there were others........ what made you choose the adorable Zak?

Edit: Hi Chim :wavey:

Stuart
01-07-2004, 13:34
I love puppies. My two used to be puppies, but they have grown up now..

I have piccies. On the right is Oscar. Oscar is a seven year old Yorkie, who I have just woken up..

On the left is Emily. Emily is a two year old Westie who in the picture is sulking because she was laying on my shoulder sleeping, and I moved to take the photo.

orangebird
01-07-2004, 13:54
I'm a bit disappointed to see that no-one thought of rehoming an animal, rather buying off a breeder....there are enough animals that need homes, rather than stuffing money into the pockets of people who see some animals purely as baby/profit making machines... :(

Stuart
01-07-2004, 14:09
I'm a bit disappointed to see that no-one thought of rehoming an animal, rather buying off a breeder....there are enough animals that need homes, rather than stuffing money into the pockets of people who see some animals purely as baby/profit making machines... :(I am too. Despite the fact that Emily was bought from a breeder, we have had several dogs from other homes, we do try and get animals from sanctuaries. The only reason we got Emily from a breeder is our local sanctuary wouldn't rehouse dogs with us because we already had Oscar and one cat.

Oscar was given to us because his mate in his previous home died (old age, but he pined), and one of our other dogs was given to us because she had been (how can I put this) abused in her previous home, and had problems trusting humans because of it.

Caspar
01-07-2004, 14:45

I thought it about time to update my above post!

We got our puppy at 12 weeks, he's now 5 months! ...time flies!!! :Yikes:

He's grown so much from those early days and boy we've learnt alot! He's fully house trained now and is a great puppy (jumps a bit mind!) :D

We've named him Maximus (his kennel club name is Earl Maximus, the Earl bit was named by the breeder, we choose Maximus). We think he has a powerful name for when he turns into a powerful adult stud! :D

Onto the pics!

This is Max, at about 3 months, with his proud dad Leo (3 years).
http://www.darksector.co.uk/max/max1.jpg

Max, at 4 months, during an early summer BBQ.
http://www.darksector.co.uk/max/max2.jpg

Max, at 5 months, eating my [now] old slipper!!!
http://www.darksector.co.uk/max/max3.jpg

SMHarman
01-07-2004, 14:59
Kennel Club names have a strict approach about them.

Earl, something to do with the breeder, family name , given name or combination.

Maximus. The whole litter would have been given M names. The first litter a KC registered breeder has are A's, then B's so this is the 13th litter you breeder has registered.

Caspar
01-07-2004, 15:14
KC do have a naming policy but you can choose the full title yourself.

Ususally the breeder puts their breeder name in the title and the breeder's town, for status and breeder recognition.

The name Maximus was chosen by myself without any regard to KC or breeder (my aunt) naming convention or requirement.

I actually wanted General Maximus, but apparantly it's already taken! :)

SMHarman
01-07-2004, 15:24
KC do have a naming policy but you can choose the full title yourself.

Ususally the breeder puts their breeder name in the title and the breeder's town, for status and breeder recognition.

The name Maximus was chosen by myself without any regard to KC or breeder (my aunt) naming convention or requirement.

I actually wanted General Maximus, but apparantly it's already taken! :)

Our dog
http://www.harman-e.co.uk/bailey/bailey.JPG
(that was in 1999 - she's a bit bigger now)
is called Carstokes Vanity Fayre. The breeder was Caroline Stokes. We did not get a full choice of given names, but they had registered a collection of V names and we could pick one of the female ones.

Thats what the breeder told me at the time was the reason it had to be a V.

Chris
01-07-2004, 15:29
Thats what the breeder told me at the time was the reason it had to be a V.
We bought a purebred springer spaniel in the early 80s ... he had all his kennel club papers and a proper name, but we completely ignored all that and called him Elwyn, because he bore an odd resemblance to our primary school mascot, a tatty teddy bear of the same name (our school was in Elwyn Road).

Caspar
01-07-2004, 15:31
Maybe it's changed but I was given complete freedom :)

SMHarman
01-07-2004, 15:35
We bought a purebred springer spaniel in the early 80s ... he had all his kennel club papers and a proper name, but we completely ignored all that and called him Elwyn, because he bore an odd resemblance to our primary school mascot, a tatty teddy bear of the same name (our school was in Elwyn Road).

Oh yeah, this one's called Bailey. I can't quite seem myself in the park calling come Carstoke Vanity Fayre, come Carstoke Vanity Fayre.

Richard M
01-07-2004, 15:45
My dog, and the cat!

Stuart
01-07-2004, 16:36
Well, seeing as the pics seem to have stopped heres a pic of my new puppy, we pick him up on August 8th, cant waitHe's cute. However, if my experience is anything to go by, at times you will want to shout "Arrrrrgggghhh! Fecking puppy!" instead of "Ahhhhhhhh - new puppy". Especially when he is teething and decides to chew on a pair of shoes (usually the newsest or most expensive pair you have) or on a cable (dangerous), or when he leaves a little present for you to step in.

Actually, one tip for those presents: To help clear them up, you can use a nappy bag (cuts the smell and is hygenic), or a company called "Pet Smart" make bags specially for picking up the presents. The Pet Smart bags are cheaper than proper nappy bags and are as effective.

Chimaera
01-07-2004, 16:45
I'm a bit disappointed to see that no-one thought of rehoming an animal, rather buying off a breeder....there are enough animals that need homes, rather than stuffing money into the pockets of people who see some animals purely as baby/profit making machines... :(
Mine came from battersea OB! :D
Mind you - I wanted to bring them all hone! :cry:

paulyoung666
01-07-2004, 18:03
He's cute. However, if my experience is anything to go by, at times you will want to shout "Arrrrrgggghhh! Fecking puppy!" instead of "Ahhhhhhhh - new puppy". Especially when he is teething and decides to chew on a pair of shoes (usually the newsest or most expensive pair you have) or on a cable (dangerous), or when he leaves a little present for you to step in.

Actually, one tip for those presents: To help clear them up, you can use a nappy bag (cuts the smell and is hygenic), or a company called "Pet Smart" make bags specially for picking up the presents. The Pet Smart bags are cheaper than proper nappy bags and are as effective.

maybe an earth leakage circuit breaker might be in order , not sure how to protect the shoes though :D :D :D :D :D

Caspar
01-07-2004, 18:31
I get my pet food from Burns:
http://www.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk/

They are the best and even operate a helpline if you need any advice. When I first got my Max he had a bad tummy and I called them for advice... They assisted me to his health again, which even meant Sat and Sunday call them made to me to check up on him! :D

Burns sell on their site a 20 bag dispenser that you can carry around with you on your walk, for example, and it only costs £1 :D

Very good value for money :D

Bulky
01-07-2004, 18:55
He's LOVELY!!! :romance: I want one! But the current canine occupant may well complain.
What breed is he bulky?

He's a Staffordshire bull terrier,these dogs have had quite bad press but anyone who knows this breed will tell you they make fantastic pets, the only one of two pedigree breeds to have "excellent with children" registered by the kennel club, and the only dog that is deemd 'totally reliable' by the kennel club :)

kink : we saw a picture of him with his litter mates and knew he was the 'one' :) so we went to visit him

Chimaera
01-07-2004, 18:59
He's a Staffordshire bull terrier,these dogs have had quite bad press but anyone who knows this breed will tell you they make fantastic pets, the only one of two pedigree breeds to have "excellent with children" registered by the kennel club, and the only dog that is deemd 'totally reliable' by the kennel club :)

kink : we saw a picture of him with his litter mates and knew he was the 'one' :) so we went to visit him

Yep - my mate breeds them (and boxers) and the Staff parents she has are really good with her 2 children - I would definately consider one if I had ankle biters running around the place! ;)

SMHarman
01-07-2004, 21:09
maybe an earth leakage circuit breaker might be in order , not sure how to protect the shoes though :D :D :D :D :D

Two schools of thought.

Give him an old pair and teach him that they are his shoes to chew.

Keep them all out of the way.

My dog never chewed shoes, but baby clothes with milk on - oh, we lost a few bibs in our time.

Stuart
02-07-2004, 09:33
I get my pet food from Burns:
http://www.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk/

They are the best and even operate a helpline if you need any advice. When I first got my Max he had a bad tummy and I called them for advice... They assisted me to his health again, which even meant Sat and Sunday call them made to me to check up on him! :D

Burns sell on their site a 20 bag dispenser that you can carry around with you on your walk, for example, and it only costs £1 :D

Very good value for money :D
Our vet told us that Chappie is probably the best dog food on the market. Might be some truth in that. We have been feeding our dogs on it for nearly 30 years, and they have all been extremely healthy.

Chimaera
03-07-2004, 10:37
Here as promised - Clio!!! :romance:
Not exactly a new puppy though - it's 10 years since I bought her home from Battersea!

kink
03-07-2004, 10:40
Here as promised - Clio!!! :romance:
Not exactly a new puppy though - it's 10 years since I bought her home from Battersea!

Can we now start a discussion on if pets look like their owners? ;)

Morning chim :p:

Chimaera
03-07-2004, 10:52
Can we now start a discussion on if pets look like their owners? ;)

Morning chim :p:

Morning kink! ;)

Well she has slightly more grey hair than me - but then I know a good hairdresser! ;)

I'll leave the final decision to you - of course she shares my easy going nature and good temperament! :D

kink
03-07-2004, 10:56
Morning kink! ;)

Well she has slightly more grey hair than me - but then I know a good hairdresser! ;)

I'll leave the final decision to you - of course she shares my easy going nature and good temperament! :D

I'm just wondering about the sniffing at peoples' crotches when they come to visit....... will leave that thought there ;)

You're much more attractive than the lovely clio..... and even though i've met you......
i've never been to your house so any other possible similarities i can't comment on :D

Bulky
04-07-2004, 20:53
just recieved some more pictures from the breeder :)
he's growing up fast

Colin
25-07-2004, 12:18
After 7 Years Of being without a dog (last one, Osacar died when i was 16 :() The Colin Family is finally getting another puppy. Its a Staffy (Staffordshire Bull Terrier)

The pics below aren't that clear, as they were just born, so they are just balck balls of fluff, but the breeders have lightened some pics so we can see them properly.

Won't be able to pick up new dog for a while, as it needs to stay with its Mum until about 6 weeks :)

So come on then Stuartbe, now you're back. We want pics of Domestos or what ever you called it. Cif that's it

kink
25-07-2004, 12:32
After 7 Years Of being without a dog (last one, Osacar died when i was 16 :() The Colin Family is finally getting another puppy. Its a Staffy (Staffordshire Bull Terrier)

The pics below aren't that clear, as they were just born, so they are just balck balls of fluff, but the breeders have lightened some pics so we can see them properly.

Won't be able to pick up new dog for a while, as it needs to stay with its Mum until about 6 weeks :)

So come on then Stuartbe, now you're back. We want pics of Domestos or what ever you called it. Cif that's itAwwwwwwwwww they're beautiful :)

And thanks for the reminder col........ we want cif! we want cif!! He must be amazingly grumpy now........... and i mean Cif not stuart ;) :D

Stuartbe
25-07-2004, 20:41
Sadly we dont have Jif anymore :(

With the move out of the flat and all the problems that came with it ( some of you may remember the nightmare that we had ) we did not know if we were going to have a place to live so we had to re-home him.... :(

Bit of an emotional subject I am afriad...

Maggy
25-07-2004, 20:47
Sorry to hear that.I'm sure you found him a good home. :(

kink
25-07-2004, 21:14
Oh that's terrible news :(

It must be really hard for you to see his picture here on the internet too :shrug:
I'm really sorry if us going on about it caused you any added stress........ really.
Will stop now, don't want to make it any worse :(

NB. Maybe you should remove his picture from the site if it's causing you more distress? We'd miss him but i'm sure we'd get over it sooner than you will :(

Stuartbe
25-07-2004, 21:20
Thanks kink.... Dont worry its nice to see his pic now and again but it does open old wounds a bit sometimes :(

Thanks for the kind thought though... I had a mate arange the re-homing for me as I knew I would be round to see him all the time and that would not be fait on jif or the new owners so I dont know where he is..

Stuart
25-07-2004, 21:47
Sadly we dont have Jif anymore :(

With the move out of the flat and all the problems that came with it ( some of you may remember the nightmare that we had ) we did not know if we were going to have a place to live so we had to re-home him.... :(

Bit of an emotional subject I am afriad...
Sorry to hear that mate.. I know what it is to lose a pet (not through re-homing, but illness in my case). It's hard.

Are you able to see Jif again? If you are, do you want to?