PDA

View Full Version : Britains for America

Jerrek
25-01-2004, 21:18
http://www.brookview.karoo.net/BFA/geography.htm

As you can see, London is a large city. Nearly all the people in Britain live there. There are other places in Britain - for example, Manchester, Birmingham and Scotland. These place names are all commonly spelt with "near London", such as "Edinburgh, near London". People who don't live in London are called "provincials", and are not allowed to meet the Queen or get married. Their suicide rate is high.
Rofl.

Jerrek
25-01-2004, 21:20
Scottish music is normally played on the bagpipes, or sung. The "pipes", as they are commonly known, are another import, from Ireland. A Scottish man will traditionally climb to the top of one of the many hills in Western Scotland, and stand playing the bagpipes, to the delight of all within earshot. As the bagpipes are very loud, it is possible to travel from Glasgow to Aberdeen (1.8 miles) within their pleasant, mellifluous sound.

Bagpipers relish playing American Negro Jazz, and will happily regale you with a medley of Big Band on request

Scottish singers have all spent many hours in their "bothies" (small apartments on the Scottish mountains) practising all the latest Rap hits that they hear on their transistor radios.

Maggy
25-01-2004, 21:25
http://www.brookview.karoo.net/BFA/geography.htm

Rofl.

Oh this so reminds me of 'alternative' humour.Trouble is will Americans see it as being humerous?

However if Americans every really do understand us I think we may have a monster on our hands.

Ramrod
25-01-2004, 21:30
Britain is a small country (8.5 sq miles), and will fit comfortably inside Los Angeles. Therefore, you don't have to travel very far from one tourist attraction to the next. Most people travel by railways or by bus, because we can't afford much petrol. :rofl:

Xaccers
25-01-2004, 21:48
Reminds me of a confused american couple on the uderground looking at the station map wondering which one they got off at for London :rofl:

Bifta
25-01-2004, 21:52
And the one's that have friends in "Lie-sester, DO YOU KNOW THEM?"

philip.j.fry
25-01-2004, 22:06
Reminds me of a confused american couple on the uderground looking at the station map wondering which one they got off at for London :rofl:

There was a great spoof show on ages ago, where they had hijacked a london tour bus and were pointing out for the delight of the american passengers such as 'that's France over the english channel there' (pointing to the other side of the Thames) :D

Nor
25-01-2004, 22:29
North sea is to the east of Britain surely.

Nor
25-01-2004, 22:32
If you are gonna take the **** outa the yanks for not knowing about Britain, probably important you don't make fundamental errors yourself I guess :)

Sociable
25-01-2004, 22:38
Dam I thought this was a request for deportation nominations. :naughty:

Was going to suggest adding "President" Blair to the list if it was, after all they created him so they deserve him. :D

danielf
25-01-2004, 23:25
Thanks for that Jerrek, That was hilarious. I really enjoyed it ;)

Taxi driving is a lonely job, and cabbies will enjoy answering any of your questions on issues such as immigration, Trades Unions and taxation.

One of the requirements of taxi companies is that 90% of their drivers be homosexual. If you are the same way inclined, an offer of sex in lieu of the fair will be welcomed with open arms.
:rofl: :rofl: