View Full Version : new fashion trend

sir_drinks_alot
24-01-2004, 11:44
jean skirts and boots seem to be very popular with
young ladys at the moment every Second woman i see
is wearing that combo anyone know why this is:shrug:

Tricky
24-01-2004, 11:45
At the risk of being flamed - Did you ever see a woman make up her mind, therefore wear everything!

Chimaera
24-01-2004, 11:48
At the risk of being flamed - Did you ever see a woman make up her mind, therefore wear everything!

:nono:

Surely they can wear what they like - perhaps this is an attempt to create an 'individual' look? It's just that they all pick the same thing? :rofl:

/ I'll get me coat......:walk:

Russ
24-01-2004, 11:50

I've noticed in Swansea on friday and saturday nights they wear denim shirts with those wierd furry boots which look like they've got feet like the Honey Monster :disturbd:

DrAwesome
24-01-2004, 11:59

Surely they can wear what they like - perhaps this is an attempt to create an 'individual' look? It's just that they all pick the same thing? :rofl:

/ I'll get me coat......:walk:

Are you fashion conscious?

Chimaera
24-01-2004, 12:14
Are you fashion conscious?

ME??????

Well - I'm sitting at the pc now, Nike trainers, Gap hoodie and Reebok joggers - decide for yourself! ;)

(In my defence - I have a child studying at the London College of Fashion!)

Bex
24-01-2004, 12:51

i have never been one to "follow" the treand...i find clothes that i like and i wear them....they aren't normally the in-fashion outfits....

i never did understand the short skirt over trousers phenomenon :confused:

Xaccers
24-01-2004, 13:12

Could you supply some photographic evidence?
For purely research reasons, obviously...

Bex
24-01-2004, 13:17
Could you supply some photographic evidence?
For purely research reasons, obviously...

:eeek: xac :nono: no more random pics of women that the men will drool over pleaseeeeee :rofl:

Paul
24-01-2004, 14:37
Did someone mention pictures of women in short skirts ..... :naughty:

Chimaera
24-01-2004, 14:46
Well my denim skirts are long - ankle length! They have got a nice long split up the front though.......now, where's my boots? :rofl:

Graham
24-01-2004, 14:57
I'm all in favour of it, provided the boots have nice high spikey heels...

<ahem!> :blush: nothing to see here, move along...!

Jerrek
24-01-2004, 18:51
Women wear skirts over there?

kronas
24-01-2004, 19:05

i suppose its too cold for the canadian women to wear skirts, not that im complaining :naughty: :D

personally you should just wear what you want to.............

DrAwesome
24-01-2004, 19:15

Even in winter & especially in Essex Yes :D

sir_drinks_alot
24-01-2004, 19:25
my partner is obsessed with jean skirts and boots even on cold days like today

kronas
24-01-2004, 19:28
my partner is obsessed with jean skirts and boots even on cold days like today

its about what you want to wear, and are comfortable with, some want to wear jeans others wear trousers.........

Bex
24-01-2004, 19:32
its about what you want to wear, and are comfortable with, some want to wear jeans others wear trousers.........

i agree with you kronie, i wouldnt describe myself as a girlie girl, but when i am trying to make an impression (or at work) i do wear a skirt.... just invested in some knee high boots to go with :naughty: but im not a trend follower, honest :p

kronas
24-01-2004, 19:35
i agree with you kronie, i wouldnt describe myself as a girlie girl, but when i am trying to make an impression (or at work) i do wear a skirt.... just invested in some knee high boots to go with :naughty: but im not a trend follower, honest :p

i dont believe in following trends, if you think something looks good on you and you want it, buy it, and wear it you should look presentable and feel good about yourself.

Russ
24-01-2004, 19:42

Does this surprise you??

luftys
24-01-2004, 20:37
Give me combats any day :rofl: ,tight ones, its like watching 2 ferrets fighting :eeek: :naughty: :naughty:

DrAwesome
24-01-2004, 22:45
Has any guy been out shopping with their girlfriend/wife & found that being bounced around the same shops 20 times over only to end up at the shop you first looked at and its usually to buy one item of clothing or the decision is not buy anything at all?

Russ
24-01-2004, 22:49
Has any guy been out shopping with their girlfriend/wife & found that being bounced around the same shops 20 times over only to end up at the shop you first looked at and its usually to buy one item of clothing or the decision is not buy anything at all?

...and at each of these shops you have what I call the BBC - the bored boyfriend corner where you see all the male 'other halves' congregated, looking bored and losing the will to live, waiting for their girlfriends to try on that 9th "little black top"......

Xaccers
24-01-2004, 22:52
personally you should just wear what you want to.............

Yes, and Kronny can often be seen down the highstreet in his latest outfit from Dorothy Perkins :)

Graham
24-01-2004, 23:03
Yes, and Kronny can often be seen down the highstreet in his latest outfit from Dorothy Perkins :)

I didn't know you two went shopping together... :D

sir_drinks_alot
24-01-2004, 23:21
oh wait some times she wear's combat trousers but
only whan she is being visited my her "special Friend"
and dose not wanna be embarrassed

Chimaera
24-01-2004, 23:40
Even in winter & especially in Essex Yes :D

But what do the ladies wear in other counties DrAwesome?? :eek:

DrAwesome
24-01-2004, 23:47
But what do the ladies wear in other counties DrAwesome?? :eek:

DrAwesome searches for his crystal ball :rolleyes:

I dont know Chimaera you tell me?? :eek:

Xaccers
24-01-2004, 23:53
I didn't know you two went shopping together... :D

Well he has no taste in lingerie, so I have to guide him :p

Chimaera
25-01-2004, 00:04
DrAwesome searches for his crystal ball :rolleyes:

I dont know Chimaera you tell me?? :eek:

I only know about the Essex ones DrAwesome - I don't get out much you see! :cry:

DrAwesome
25-01-2004, 00:13
I only know about the Essex ones DrAwesome - I don't get out much you see! :cry:

I only know about the Essex ones also :)
(i`m fortunate enough to get out now & again especially on a weekend) :D

ok i gotta ask why dont you get out much?
is it too cold for you?

Chimaera
25-01-2004, 00:52
I only know about the Essex ones also :)
(i`m fortunate enough to get out now & again especially on a weekend) :D

ok i gotta ask why dont you get out much?
is it too cold for you?

Partly - and no where much to go and no one to go with! :cry:

Graham
25-01-2004, 01:09
Well he has no taste in lingerie, so I have to guide him :p

I'm informed that there are some very good, and discreet, suppliers out there who cater to that market...!

DrAwesome
25-01-2004, 01:14
Partly - and no where much to go and no one to go with! :cry:

oh! :sorry:
:erm: :idea: well!
if you were to go Maldon 1st Sat/Sunday after xmas i will happily cover you in soft black well (light brown) mud :rofl:

That would definitely cheer you up. :D

That was the mad Maldons fashion trend on the 28th of Dec

Xaccers
25-01-2004, 01:52
I'm informed that there are some very good, and discreet, suppliers out there who cater to that market...!

Well he's got quite a feminine figure, so LaSenza normally has something for him :rofl:

kronas
25-01-2004, 14:08

OI!!!

reputable and stylish stores such as 'topshop' are the only places i go to... :Peace: :afire:

Bex
25-01-2004, 14:31
i am NOT that sort of shopper....generally i go in find what i want and then get out, unless im in a new place, went shopping in reading after xmas and ended up going into too many shops, until i got the "i'm bored" look lol

luftys
25-01-2004, 20:03
...and at each of these shops you have what I call the BBC - the bored boyfriend corner where you see all the male 'other halves' congregated, looking bored and losing the will to live, waiting for their girlfriends to try on that 9th "little black top"......
Yes but I allways try to sit next to the changing rooms :naughty:

DrAwesome
27-01-2004, 12:30
Yes but I allways try to sit next to the changing rooms :naughty:

In River Island you have no choice but to sit near the changing rooms (good guys never peek through the curtains) :D

luftys
27-01-2004, 14:50
In River Island you have no choice but to sit near the changing rooms (good guys never peek through the curtains) :D
well Iam only half good :rofl: :rofl: keep 1 eye shut :eek:

sir_drinks_alot
27-01-2004, 15:07
In River Island you have no choice but to sit near the changing rooms (good guys never peek through the curtains) :Ddon't talk to me about that shop Rachel spends hours
upon hours just looking at stuff in there lol one time i looked
through the curtain i thought she was behind boy did i get
a nasty shock :naughty:

luftys
27-01-2004, 16:31
To past the time you can play G-string snooker :angel: its better with 2 people :D but still fun

DrAwesome
27-01-2004, 18:03
i am NOT that sort of shopper....generally i go in find what i want and then get out, unless im in a new place, went shopping in reading after xmas and ended up going into too many shops, until i got the "i'm bored" look lol

And i guess your not one of those women who spends hours in the bedroom or bathroom taking ages to get ready before you go out. :D