PDA

View Full Version : Nhl2k3

Emperordalek
03-07-2003, 22:19
Anybody had much experience with game on the Live service, is it easy to get a game etc?

Boom
04-07-2003, 08:31
Just PM me if you want a game. Generally its better to arrange a game since its regionalised, so there aren't a lot of matches available.

ic14
04-07-2003, 18:08
Booms right there.
If sega didnt put this region blocking system in then there would be far more games.
But im up for a game, not that im that good at it.

Ste Riley
04-07-2003, 19:13
What was the point of them putting on region blocking anyway? Was the developers smoking grass when they thought of that wise idea?

ic14
04-07-2003, 19:18
Originally posted by SteRiley
What was the point of them putting on region blocking anyway? Was the developers smoking grass when they thought of that wise idea?
LOL
Aparently the US version has some glitches that they got rid of in the europe version, so they sealed them off. Doesnt explain about PSO though

Boom
05-07-2003, 06:32
It absolutely p*ssed me off when they did this. I bought the game (and NFL2K3) because I wanted to play my brother in Canada. Still have some good games against Brits though. I'm going to find out about regionalisation in 2K4 before I buy it.

Still the 2K3 versions are my fav, though it would be nice if EA pulled their head out of Sony's @ss and delivered an XBL capable Madden. I'll also have to see if they've improved the new Fever.

Originally posted by ic14
Booms right there.
If sega didnt put this region blocking system in then there would be far more games.
But im up for a game, not that im that good at it.