PDA

View Full Version : NTL community = a good start? Ha

Seb
03-07-2003, 21:35
Just been on the all new ntl community (http://community.ntl.com) website and had a little mess around with the contact form. Well what can i say, they may be receiving a lot of blank contact forms, because there is no validation at all on the form. All you have to do is enter your postcode and it submits. I hope for their sake that they have a filter once they have been sent, so that if all the fileds are not completed it does not deliver to them. Otherwise they are going to have to spend hours going through these online submissions. Surely it should be validated before you can send it?? I wonder if a website technician advert has been placed anywhere by ntl? I'm available if they need one, i may not be a genius webmaster, but a least i can validate webforms!!

Jamie
03-07-2003, 21:47
Think thats funny do you Seb ?. I went over there and made up postcodes with some of the stuff I was putting in not even being a postcode - it still got accepted. They've done a great job over there I think in forteen months they have finally opened a community site with no community of people and full of bugs:D

Its a community of bugs:p

Martin
03-07-2003, 22:34
Well its to be hoped they have the exterminator in then.:D