PDA

View Full Version : email password

Florence
20-01-2004, 01:36
I have updated mozilla and some passwords have since come up as access denied. I need a password for an NTL email is there a way to get this? Or is it easier to just forget the email and set up a new one.

Thank you to any NTL members of staff who can help on this

Kitty

Frank
20-01-2004, 02:29
If you know the password for the primary e-mail account I belive you can logon to the website and reset the others. Assuming of course that you aren't talking about the primary e-mail address :D

Sociable
20-01-2004, 02:31
If it is the primary e-mail I believe you can request that password from CS in any case providing you are the primary account holder.

Florence
20-01-2004, 08:04
I am not the primary account holder but its not the primary one luckily. I am just the chief payer I pay the bill on his name or its no interent.. ( he is not internet wise :D thinks its a waste of money )

Will log into the primary one and see if I can change the password. Thank you all.

Edited to add
I went into the primary one and you can't anymore access other email accounts to change the passwords. You can request they email you your user name and password which I did :eek: but then the page changed and said they would send me my user details and password to that email address.. BUT just how do I get it when it will not let me log in.. :confused:

Florence
20-01-2004, 16:09
Just phoned got straight through and we both laughed at the email with user details going to the email I can't access and I have my password now took 2 mins.

:tu: Customer service Manchester