PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football

Mal
12-01-2004, 10:54
We've got a fantasy football league at work and it's should be banned.

It brings an unnatural reaction from the contestant.

People suppported one team and you followed them. You now find that people are cheering for an rival team just because they got players from that team in their fantasy team! :eek:

The icing on the cake is when someone has a go at a player of your team, just because he got booked or substituted, so loses points. :mad: Forget that that player may be a consistent performer, football wise.

Ban this evil thing at once, before it transforms football rivalry for good!!

:D

Marge
12-01-2004, 10:57
I'm in the NTHW fantasy league and find myself hoping Henry and Sheringham score :erm: since when did I support the Gooners etc ????? Yep have to agree with you Mal :tu:

dodgyboy
12-01-2004, 13:02
Or you could just build a team around your Fav team and teams you dont care about.

There are No Leeds or Tottenham players in my Fantasy team

You've got to have standards :D

lemarsh
12-01-2004, 13:13
What would I do with the remaining £48m ifI based it around the team I support?

Marge
12-01-2004, 13:15
Or you could just build a team around your Fav team and teams you dont care about.

There are No Leeds or Tottenham players in my Fantasy team

You've got to have standards :D

ditto :tu:

especially dirty Leeds

Graham
12-01-2004, 13:18
You should have included an option in the vote of "Who cares"?! :D

Paul
12-01-2004, 17:40
You should have included an option in the vote of "Who cares"?! :D

If you don't care then you don't vote :p

Graham
12-01-2004, 17:48
If you don't care then you don't vote :p

No, because that puts me in the same category as those who can't be bothered to vote. I can be bothered, but my vote is "who cares?"

It's a valid viewpoint on the subject.

Atomic22
12-01-2004, 17:48
i have a team at work..... i am also the muggins that did our excel script and grid for the league and scores etc and adds it up and prints it every week...
my team is crap.......i am 4th but miles behind top 3 and have next 4 catching me.....
transfer window is soon......hurrah
whatever possessed me to pick donkeys like melville , konchesky and tiatto...........oh yeh cheapness coz i blew my dosh on ruudy and henry......

Leeds_Tykes_RFU
13-01-2004, 08:49
ditto :tu:

especially dirty LeedsDirty Leeds?:mad: Grrrrr
Now I know why I'm a rugby fan lol