PDA

View Full Version : Take-Two registers GTA: San Andreas

Ben
09-01-2004, 09:35
Well looks like this will be the next GTA or something along these lines.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/gta4/news_6086216.html

I was happy with GTA:VC - Kept me entertained for a good while thats for sure :) Lets hope they use a new advanced engine instead of just tweaking the original.

Bifta
09-01-2004, 09:59
Have you played Multi theft auto?

Ben
09-01-2004, 10:05
Have you played Multi theft auto?

I tried i think one of the very first releases of MTA. It was so so buggy I removed it.

I mean when people run around they just kind of slid across the floor - was funny to watch :rofl:

Also people would just appear and then disappear right in front of me and cars would all of a sudden appear out of no-where :eek:

I haven't tried it since or even been to the website so I might have to take a trip back over there and find out how things have moved on (this was quite awhile ago)

I take it you play it Bifta?

Bifta
09-01-2004, 10:09
I do occasionally, it's still a bit buggy, but they're getting there, there are still times when you can unload 10 clips into someone and they suddenly flit to another bit of the map (lag probably) and survive and it still crashes occasionally (but that might be because I haven't patched my original GTA:VC). The only real problem is actually finding people, most maps only have a maximum of 16 people and trying to find any of them in a map that size is at times annoying (best to get a chopper, land on the roof of the tall building opposite the police station and hurl loads of petrol bombs when the cops spawn)

imback
09-01-2004, 18:43
A new GTA game is always worth getting excited about, I can remember the 4month wait I had from seeing bits of Vice to it being released, I was like a child on christmas eve:D

MadGamer
09-01-2004, 18:58
I tried i think one of the very first releases of MTA. It was so so buggy I removed it.

I mean when people run around they just kind of slid across the floor - was funny to watch :rofl:

Also people would just appear and then disappear right in front of me and cars would all of a sudden appear out of no-where :eek:

I haven't tried it since or even been to the website so I might have to take a trip back over there and find out how things have moved on (this was quite awhile ago)

I take it you play it Bifta?

Does anyone know if its going to be released and when? :D

kronas
14-01-2004, 20:20
but wait there's more :D

take-two interactive, has now registered the following title names for future games

GTA:bogota

GTA:tokyo

GTA:sin city

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/gta4/news_6086492.html

source: gamespot