PDA

View Full Version : L!ve or ps2 online

Alphadog
08-01-2004, 21:46
Ive been using Xbox L!ve for about a week now and I enjoy it really well, although Im taking a look into ps2 online, and (oviously most of u r probably gonna say ps2) I just wondered what are the benifitts of ps2 online.?

Emperordalek
08-01-2004, 21:51
Ive been using Xbox L!ve for about a week now and I enjoy it really well, although Im taking a look into ps2 online, and (oviously most of u r probably gonna say ps2) I just wondered what are the benifitts of ps2 online.?

Apart from the fact theres no fee to use the service not much really. Theres too many cheats and abusers of the system. Stick to Live.

Alphadog
08-01-2004, 22:00
Apart from the fact theres no fee to use the service not much really. Theres too many cheats and abusers of the system. Stick to Live.

Okey dokey

dr wadd
09-01-2004, 00:54

Also, if you have any desire to play an of the EA titles online then currently you'll have no choice but to go for the PS2 option.

Alphadog
10-01-2004, 18:05
Also, if you have any desire to play an of the EA titles online then currently you'll have no choice but to go for the PS2 option.

Im not intrested in ae games at all.

grindkid25
15-01-2004, 21:15
thw whole chat wit other gamers thing is far mre appealing anyway, ps2 internet just sounds really boring and cwite a lot of the network play games are really poor...like the sims bustin out..i mean...who the hell just wants to sit around and watch people do stuff whilst their online...ud rather be in an intence multiplayer 1st person shooter with like 8 players :):):)