PDA

View Full Version : ntl mailbox

supered
01-01-2004, 21:24
Due to my foolishly having my KEEP A COPY ON SERVER box ticked l received the message below from ntl, l know the mailbox will gradually empty as l've unticked the box but l wondered if there is a way to delete mail from ntl's end.

Your mailbox is over the high water mark.
Please delete some messages from your mailbox!

hoggyspuds
01-01-2004, 21:29
Due to my foolishly having my KEEP A COPY ON SERVER box ticked l received the message below from ntl, l know the mailbox will gradually empty as l've unticked the box but l wondered if there is a way to delete mail from ntl's end.

Your mailbox is over the high water mark.
Please delete some messages from your mailbox!

download mailwasher....it'll let you delete any messages on the server.....quite a handy program if you get a lot of spam too

supered
01-01-2004, 21:43
Thanks, l'll try it

quadplay
01-01-2004, 21:44
You can log into your mailbox through webmail at http://webmail.ntlworld.com/ and delete all the messages there immediately. Make sure you delete them from the Trash folder as well!

homealone
01-01-2004, 23:07
download mailwasher....it'll let you delete any messages on the server.....quite a handy program if you get a lot of spam too

'old' free versions of mailwasher apparently would deal with more than one account. The 'latest' free version seems to only deal with one.

I use mailwasher pro for all my email accounts - it does what it says on the tin:)

Gaz

hoggyspuds
01-01-2004, 23:14
'old' free versions of mailwasher apparently would deal with more than one account. The 'latest' free version seems to only deal with one.

I use mailwasher pro for all my email accounts - it does what it says on the tin:)

Gaz

And so do I.........forgot to mention the "pro" thing!