PDA

View Full Version : E-Billing

zacpack
29-12-2003, 09:20
Just a quick question.

How come E-Billing is only available in certain areas and for dial-up customers? This would help NTL out greatly, with the current spout of Billing problems and postal strikes etc. Most companies now have online billing (*cough BT cough*).

I have yet to received my NTL Phone Bill, which they claim to have posted on the 22nd November. I phoned them mid December (13th) as they had DD the money from my account! They are sending a copy.

I called back about a week later as I still hadn't received the copy. The post has already come today and nothing in there!

After several attempts at contacting them, I am still without a copy of my bill. Hmmmm!!! :shrug: Anyone out there can help?

Thanks

grum1978
29-12-2003, 09:41
Ntl are in the process of rolling out a new database across the whole comapny once this is copmplete they will look at getting ebilling rolled out to everyone.

Zacpack which area do you live in?

zacpack
29-12-2003, 09:44
I live in Northampton. Whichever area covers that.

Incidently, I have just phone C/S again re the bill and have had to order another bill. The lady on the line said that a copy bill could take up to 3 weeks!

I'm just a littled p*ssed off, as they took money from my account without warning me of the amount!

grum1978
29-12-2003, 10:03
I live in Northampton. Whichever area covers that.

Incidently, I have just phone C/S again re the bill and have had to order another bill. The lady on the line said that a copy bill could take up to 3 weeks!

I'm just a littled p*ssed off, as they took money from my account without warning me of the amount!

Zacpack If you would like to PM me your details I will have a look and see what is happening with ref to your copy bill

I am sure that one of the admins can confirm that i work for ntl?

Neil
29-12-2003, 10:10
Zacpack If you would like to PM me your details I will have a look and see what is happening with ref to your copy bill

I am sure that one of the admins can confirm that i work for ntl?

Confirmed. :tu:

zacpack
29-12-2003, 10:34
PM Sent.

grum1978
29-12-2003, 11:04
PM Sent.

I have sent you an email :)

any probs give me a shout

zacpack
29-12-2003, 11:21
Received with thanks.

Much appreciated for the help you have given!

Thanks

28-01-2004, 23:40
Weren't NTL going to bring out e-billing Sep/Oct last year?

I seem to remember asking this question on nthellworld.com about twelve months ago.

Thanks.

:wavey:

Rillington
10-02-2004, 01:24
So with e-billing I presume it is an electronic version of the mointhly bill. Now I know that ntl charges a pound per month for an itemised telephone bill so if you have ebilling are you able to access an itemised telephone bill without being forced into this extra charge?