PDA

View Full Version : 2003

Russ
23-12-2003, 18:55
So tell us about your year - what's been your highs and lows of the year? What's been your biggest regret and success?

Florence
23-12-2003, 20:07
The highlights was the school doing really well in the sats and all the staff getting a bonus for the acheivement.

The Low was recently when my old horse was killed :cry: I will not miss 2003 and really hope 2004 can be a lot better.

Bex
23-12-2003, 20:43
highs: making and meeting some fantastic new friends...
graduatating from uni....
getting a job
having some terrific boyfriends

lows: family illness
grandad dying
falling out with friends
having some awful boyfriends lol

wow it has been some year :erm:

Ramrod
23-12-2003, 20:44
The Low was recently when my old horse was killed :cry: I will not miss 2003 and really hope 2004 can be a lot better.Sorry to hear that :ghugs:

Bifta
23-12-2003, 20:49
having some terrific boyfriends
having some awful boyfriends

How many a year do you go through?

Bex
23-12-2003, 20:52
How many a year do you go through?

umm well i was engaged for ages and kinda went wild this year when we split :blush:

dilli-theclaw
23-12-2003, 20:55
So tell us about your year - what's been your highs and lows of the year? What's been your biggest regret and success?

The highpoint of this year was getting another job.

The low point was my mother dying - and I regret not being able to say good bye to her properly.

Biggest success? - MMMmmm......

I have NO idea :)

homealone
23-12-2003, 21:23

Low point has to be the aftermath of my neice's husband losing his leg in a motorcycle crash, he still has an MRSA infection which has meant he wasn't able to continue the amazing return to work he made, only months after the accident.

High points, well my wife & I had a great holiday in Wales, my son got a new job, my neice got a new job at the same place as my sister, I joined a great new forum & met up with some of the members in Manchester;)

Regret - not going to see my mum often enough. I don't usually do New Years 'resolutions', but there may be one coming on that.

Success - how do you measure success? I'm just happy to be relatively 'comfortable' in my own home, with a family, a job, good health & good friends.:)

Gaz

Russ
24-12-2003, 13:20
Wow some of you have really had some bad vibes this year. Quite understandably you kept this away from the site but I wish I'd known about all this.

Bifta
24-12-2003, 13:43
umm well i was engaged for ages and kinda went wild this year when we split :blush:

Fair play

trentsteel
24-12-2003, 14:29
High point: Great relationship
Low point: End of relationship
lol
Success: Exam results
Regret: Not getting better exam results
It was a wierd year

paulyoung666
24-12-2003, 14:29
nearly losing my leg in an accident at work for bad , and for good having a good holiday in scotland :)