PDA

View Full Version : Donkey Konga

TigaSefi
19-12-2003, 01:14
http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3241

Damn right I am getting this game when it is out next year, a lot of ppl on the gamesradar forums got the imports from japan and have said that is it the best thing ever and multiplayer absolutely roxs......Better wait for teh US or Euro version though cos they will have more western music to beat your bongs to :D

dr wadd
19-12-2003, 01:15
http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3241

Damn right I am getting this game when it is out next year, a lot of ppl on the gamesradar forums got the imports from japan and have said that is it the best thing ever and multiplayer absolutely roxs......Better wait for teh US or Euro version though cos they will have more western music to beat your bongs to :D

I`m really looking for this game, and enough people I know are planning on getting it so we should have some mad multiplayer going on. What would be really sweet is if they also released an adaptor so that players could select to use the Samba de Amigo controller as well, bongos and maracas together would make for a seriously fun game.

TigaSefi
19-12-2003, 01:23
Some one said it was like Sambe Di Amigo though I never played it before or even heard of it

kronas
19-12-2003, 01:28
Some one said it was like Sambe Di Amigo though I never played it before or even heard of it

samba di amigo was a very and i mean very rare game the game was out for the dreamcast typically found on ebay i never got to play it but it looked like parrapa the rapper expect with maracas to connect to your dreamcast

looked fun nonetheless wonder how this will work with bongos :rofl:

Defiant
19-12-2003, 01:32
Looks really good TigaSefi. Yea get the import.

dr wadd
19-12-2003, 01:43
In Reading I only ever saw a single copy of Samba de Amigo on sale, which I immediately bought with a cheque despite knowing it was going to push me over my overdraft limit (thankfully it came it at 1p under my cheque guarantee limit). It was one of those things that I was certainly not going to miss the chance to get.

It is a really fun dance game, and there is an arcade version as well, so if you have a hunt around you might get a chance to try that one.

Bifta
19-12-2003, 02:09
In Reading I only ever saw a single copy of Samba de Amigo on sale, which I immediately bought with a cheque despite knowing it was going to push me over my overdraft limit (thankfully it came it at 1p under my cheque guarantee limit). It was one of those things that I was certainly not going to miss the chance to get.

It is a really fun dance game, and there is an arcade version as well, so if you have a hunt around you might get a chance to try that one.

It's still freaky walking into a room spotting two grown men shaking a pair of fake maraca's ...