PDA

View Full Version : Knights of the old republic (PC)

Ramrod
18-12-2003, 15:57
What does anyone else think of it?In my opinion the graphics arn't up to much and the gameplay is a bit linear :shrug:
Anyone else played it yet?

Ben
18-12-2003, 16:21
Played it / completed it / loved it!

The story line is quite well done - the gfx are ok in my opinion - ok the fighting isn't the best but they do have some good moves.

There are LOADS of sub missions as well as loads of missions to get though on both sides light/dark

All in all I enjoyed it

Oh and http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4479

;)

downquark1
18-12-2003, 16:55
What does anyone else think of it?In my opinion the graphics arn't up to much and the gameplay is a bit linear :shrug:
Anyone else played it yet?
Are we playing the same game:confused:
I only got it yesterday but IGN have said it's the best "looking game period", it will probably be game of the year.

As I said I only got it yesterday so I can't comment on the linearity but IGN review said you need to go through it multiple times to see it all.

TigaSefi
18-12-2003, 17:07
it will probably be game of the year.

Actually Quarky I have heard a lot of ppl recommend Viewtiful Joe as the game of the Year. GAME actually said so themselves. Out of interest, Is there an end of the year jamboree where they announce these kind of awards ?

Ramrod
18-12-2003, 17:30
Hmmm.....maby plot-wise I have been spoiled for anything else by the Baldurs Gate series and graphics-wise by Max Payne 2 (and even Call of Duty) :shrug:
I just think it's a little disappointing....