PDA

View Full Version : NTL dilema...

Overkill
22-08-2006, 13:29
Hi all, haven't been rounds these parts for a while.

I really need to know if NTL have improved at all over the last two years since I last had a year of NTHell...

Here's my problem... I've just bought a place which is already wired up for NTL phone and TV. They have told me I can have them turned back on for NO CHARGE.

I had set my heart on SKY, as I wanted a SKY+ box, and eventually upgrade to SKY HD. Problem is, SKY want £60 installation, the full package is about a fiver a month more and, worst of all, BT want a whopping £125 to reconnect to them from the NTL connection...

So, as I say, my experiences of NTL were awful and I'm loathe to go back for the sake of £200.

Any advice would be appreciated...

gaffer_gump
22-08-2006, 13:40
Why pay for something you clearly don't like? get yer money out yer pocket and spend it on something that you prefer.

It makes no difference what other people say, If you go for NTL you WILL be waiting for the worst to happen and invariably it will, then you will sit there going 'I told you it's crap, I knew I should never of bothered' :erm:

Overkill
22-08-2006, 13:52
It makes no difference what other people say, If you go for NTL you WILL be waiting for the worst to happen and invariably it will, then you will sit there going 'I told you it's crap, I knew I should never of bothered' :erm:

:D
That's pretty much word-for-word what the missus said...

Toto
22-08-2006, 13:59

But not true in every case :)

gaffer_gump
22-08-2006, 14:09

I would just like to say that NO I don't know your misses and NO she didn't tell me to say that and NO that spare toothbrush you found when you came home form work last Tuesday anit mine :D lol.