PDA

View Full Version : Lyrics

Danny_Boy_69
29-07-2006, 02:18
Hi there
This is probably a wierd question but im having difficutly choosing a lyric......
Basically i am designing my bedroom...... Chocolate at the bottom Sand colour at the top...... now what i want is to have a lyric in the sand coloured part painted in the same chocolate colour as the bottom....... then i would like the same thing swaped around but when its a the bottom i want a little bit smaller so it isnt as noticable......
I am a very BIG lover of music and lyrics mean everything to me....... its what makes a song good to me.........
What i am asking is maybe just for you lot to try and help come up with a few lyrics then i cud pick one if i liked it because im having great difficutlly thinking of some......
Considering im 18 male......
The music im in tew is pretty much anythin but i like rock music and alternative..... rock music though i dont like the really heavy rock titles......
Thanks for any input it will be a great help
DannyBoy

murfitUK
29-07-2006, 03:46
Depends what you plan on using your bedroom for!

You could consider this song. I think it was by Jermaine Stewart:

"We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time..."

Or of course you might be tempted by the Bloodhound Gang's "Bad Touch". Think it goes something like:

"You and me baby are nothing but mammals,
so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel..."

danielf
29-07-2006, 07:29
<snip>

Or of course you might be tempted by the Bloodhound Gang's "Bad Touch". Think it goes something like:

"You and me baby are nothing but mammals,
so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel..."

Or, from the same band's brilliant "the roof is on fire":

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. We don't need no water let the mother-ffer burn. Burn, mother-ffer burn"

Seriously though, if you are going to have lyrics plastered on your bedroom wall, shouldn't you choose something that has touched you in some way instead of something that a bloke on the web suggested which sounded kind of cool?

timewarrior2001
29-07-2006, 10:26
Hi there
This is probably a wierd question but im having difficutly choosing a lyric......
Basically i am designing my bedroom...... Chocolate at the bottom Sand colour at the top...... now what i want is to have a lyric in the sand coloured part painted in the same chocolate colour as the bottom....... then i would like the same thing swaped around but when its a the bottom i want a little bit smaller so it isnt as noticable......
I am a very BIG lover of music and lyrics mean everything to me....... its what makes a song good to me.........
What i am asking is maybe just for you lot to try and help come up with a few lyrics then i cud pick one if i liked it because im having great difficutlly thinking of some......
Considering im 18 male......
The music im in tew is pretty much anythin but i like rock music and alternative..... rock music though i dont like the really heavy rock titles......
Thanks for any input it will be a great help
DannyBoy

Stairway to heaven

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How evreything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.

Or

Theres a feeling I get
When I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen
Rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who standing looking.

punky
29-07-2006, 10:59
"He's a different colour, we're all the same kid. I'll treat him like my brother, he'll treat me like his" Avenues And Alleyways By Rancid

If you ever get the feeling you can't go on, just remember whose
side it is that you're on, you've got friends with you 'till the end. If you're
ever in a tough situation, we'll be there with no hesitation, brotherhood's our
rule that cannot bend" Bro Hymn by Pennywise

"When you're feeling too close to the bottom, you know who it is you can count on, someone will pick you up again. We can conquer anything together, all of us are bonded forever if you die I die that's the way it is" Bro Hymn by Pennywise

Enuff
29-07-2006, 13:08
Hi DannyBoy, you might find some in the lyrics to "Waltzing Along" by James :)

Help comes when you need it most
Im cured by laughter
Mood swings
Not sure I can cope
My life's in plaster

May your mind set you free (a feeling by the wonderfull)
May your heart lead you on
May your mind let you see through all disasters

These wounds are all self imposed
Life's no disaster
All roads lead on to death row
Who knows what comes after?

May your mind be wide open
May your heart beat strong
May your minds will be broken
By this heartfelt song
May your mind set you free (a feeling by the wonderful)
May your mind let you be
May your eyes let you see through all disasters
May your mind be wide open

lead you on
set you free