PDA

View Full Version : Jonny Wilkinson involved in a car crash

Iago
09-12-2003, 18:55
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/3305009.stm

Russ
09-12-2003, 18:57
What next....."Jonny Wilkinson catches cold"......."Jonny Wilkinson buys bag of chips"..... :rolleyes: :D

Iago
09-12-2003, 18:58
He Buyed A Bag Of Chips! The Manaic The Tabloids Will Be Full Tommorow

paulyoung666
09-12-2003, 19:00
What next....."Jonny Wilkinson catches cold"......."Jonny Wilkinson buys bag of chips"..... :rolleyes: :D

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

its news aint it ;)

now if it was a wales player would you have posted different :p :p :p :p

Russ
09-12-2003, 19:01
Um....nope!

bopdude
09-12-2003, 19:01
He did ??? what flavour ??? :rolleyes: :spin: Sorry :(

Seriously though, theres poor ozzy laying in a hospital bed with serious injurys and does he get a mention ? NOOOOOooo , * runs to start an ozzy get better thread unless kronas has already :grind: ...lol :)

Iago
09-12-2003, 19:03
actually he was on the site

Russ
09-12-2003, 19:05
Mind you, imagine shunting the car in front of you only to find the driver was Wilkinson......better luck next time, I say :D

Only joking :angel: :D ;)

Stuart
09-12-2003, 19:08
What next....."Jonny Wilkinson catches cold"......."Jonny Wilkinson buys bag of chips"..... :rolleyes: :D"Johnny Wilkinson Farts" maybe?

"Johnny Wilkinson Gets Up In The Morning"?

"Johnny Wilkinson Breathes"?

And, a bit down the line (when his career is on the rocks) "Johnny Wilkinson Ate My Hamster".

And we haven't even had all the women who claim they have Johnny Wilkinson's love child, when , we know that the only time they met him was when they served him at Smiths or wherever,,

iadom
09-12-2003, 19:22

Seriously though, theres poor ozzy laying in a hospital bed with serious injurys and does he get a mention ? NOOOOOooo , * runs to start an ozzy get better thread unless kronas has already :grind: ...lol :)
I have been thinking what Ozzie said to the people who picked him up, something along the lines of " Oh dear, that was a little painful old chap, what ho":D

Maggy
09-12-2003, 19:23
Just wait until they lose a match

I soooooo hate hype in the media.As for the hyperbole I heard on the radio this morning........

Incog.

bopdude
09-12-2003, 19:37
I have been thinking what Ozzie said to the people who picked him up, something along the lines of " Oh dear, that was a little painful old chap, what ho":D
I'd like to know how he is gonna keep still so they can work on him... sorry ozzy, BIG fan :)

paulyoung666
09-12-2003, 19:38

you start it and i will join in ;) :) :) :)

bopdude
09-12-2003, 19:42
you start it and i will join in ;) :) :) :)
Done now to get some facts and pics....lol

kronas
10-12-2003, 04:08

exactly he had a minor incident again overhyped and not to mention overhyping a player to death :rolleyes:

Graham
10-12-2003, 12:18
Well at least it's not bloody D*v*d B*ckh*m...!!

kronas
10-12-2003, 19:24
Well at least it's not bloody D*v*d B*ckh*m...!!

nothing wrong with him hes earned it hes playing at the best club in the world doing an excellent job of providing for the team just a shame a real star is underrated by the vast majorty of the english public :rolleyes: