PDA

View Full Version : my next subject...........

kronas
24-07-2006, 03:39
well seen as its been a while ive had an obession, i found my next subject :D

its a celebrity (again) so i was looking for some tips on what i should write about, my creativity has wained over the past few years, due to other reasons so i have a sort of writers block, i dont anticipate a personal reply, but thats what my ultimate goal is, so has anyone got any experiances to share, ideas ? :)

MovedGoalPosts
24-07-2006, 08:37
Aw comeon, do let us know who the celebrity is. How can we pull you leg about it otherwise, or even make suggestions over how you can make them aware they've got a new admirer? Or do we have to start a 20 questions thread or something?

zing_deleted
24-07-2006, 10:01
Britney spears??? ;)

MadGamer
24-07-2006, 10:24
Britney spears??? ;) uhhhhh please..... TOTAL DOG

Gareth
24-07-2006, 10:31
Yeah, let's try and guess who it is :D

My starter for 10... Is it a female?

---------- Post added at 10:31 ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 ----------

Oh, and as for personal experiences.... when I was a kid I got a whole bunch of signed photos from the Grange Hill cast. Does that count?

Ramrod
24-07-2006, 10:40
Is it Sister Wendy? :)

Stuart
24-07-2006, 10:48
Big Brother's Imogen?

Damien
24-07-2006, 10:56
jessica tovey, kelly clarkson?

---------- Post added at 10:56 ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 ----------

its not Ashley Simpson is it?

Acathla
24-07-2006, 10:59
alba..

MadGamer
24-07-2006, 11:53
Rihanna

MovedGoalPosts
24-07-2006, 12:35
hmm, celebrity - could be anyone really, do we have to limit our choice to "popstars", or can we include any Z listers that might be out there. But If Kronas is aiming high, why not consider Kiera Knightly :drool:

Cobbydaler
24-07-2006, 12:44
Well, as it's Kronas, doesn't she have to be Swedish? ;)

How about Charlotte Krona (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Krona)? :)

skyblueheroes
24-07-2006, 12:54
Bella Emberg ?
Edna from Emmerdale ?
Sarah Beeney ?

orangebird
24-07-2006, 12:59
Nikki from BB7?

Stuart
24-07-2006, 13:09
Orangebird? :D

Hugh
24-07-2006, 13:24
Big Brother's Imogen?

Big Imogen's brother?

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

snip.... so has anyone got any experiances to share, ideas ? :)

If you are going to do a biography, this might help -
http://www.infoplease.com/homework/wsbiography.html

Select a person you are interested in
Find out the basic facts of the person's life. Start with the encyclopedia and almanac.
Think about what else you would like to know about the person, and what parts of the life you want to write most about. Some questions you might want to think about include:
What makes this person special or interesting?
What kind of effect did he or she have on the world? other people?
What are the adjectives you would most use to describe the person?
What examples from their life illustrate those qualities?
What events shaped or changed this person's life?
Did he or she overcome obstacles? Take risks? Get lucky?
Would the world be better or worse if this person hadn't lived? How and why?HTH

kronas
24-07-2006, 16:50
Orangebird? :D

yes!

hmm, celebrity - could be anyone really, do we have to limit our choice to "popstars", or can we include any Z listers that might be out there. But If Kronas is aiming high, why not consider Kiera Knightly :drool:

i would love to write to her, thats another idea because i fancy her rotten :p:

Is it Sister Wendy? :)

who ???? no...

Big Brother's Imogen?

shes ok.... but nope...

Yeah, let's try and guess who it is :D

My starter for 10... Is it a female?

its female, DUH! i am a red blooded male and seek any attention from females, notice i said any :disturbd:

Britney spears??? ;)

shes ugly now lol

Aw comeon, do let us know who the celebrity is. How can we pull you leg about it otherwise, or even make suggestions over how you can make them aware they've got a new admirer? Or do we have to start a 20 questions thread or something?

yes, and no im not telling, mainly because i dont want people taking the mickey so much :erm:

Big Imogen's brother?

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

If you are going to do a biography, this might help -
http://www.infoplease.com/homework/wsbiography.html

Select a person you are interested in
Find out the basic facts of the person's life. Start with the encyclopedia and almanac.
Think about what else you would like to know about the person, and what parts of the life you want to write most about. Some questions you might want to think about include:
What makes this person special or interesting?
What kind of effect did he or she have on the world? other people?
What are the adjectives you would most use to describe the person?
What examples from their life illustrate those qualities?
What events shaped or changed this person's life?
Did he or she overcome obstacles? Take risks? Get lucky?
Would the world be better or worse if this person hadn't lived? How and why?HTH

thanks, does help..

Jules
24-07-2006, 16:50
Kelly Osbourne :D

kronas
24-07-2006, 16:52
ewww no! :disturbd:

danielf
24-07-2006, 16:53
yes, and no im not telling, mainly because i dont want people taking the mickey so much :erm:

So you decided to devote a thread on a public forum to it? :shrug: :D

kronas
24-07-2006, 16:57
So you decided to devote a thread on a public forum to it? :shrug: :D

lol, well kinda, i just wanted to know peoples experiances, and tips about writing too....

MovedGoalPosts
24-07-2006, 17:03
<snip>Aw comeon, do let us know who the celebrity is. How can we pull you leg about it otherwise, or even make suggestions over how you can make them aware they've got a new admirer? Or do we have to start a 20 questions thread or something?

yes, and no im not telling, mainly because i dont want people taking the mickey so much :erm:<snip>

Spoilsport. Just a little clue then :angel:

There's no point us giving you clues on what to write if we don't know a bit about the subject of your admiration. We could be completely wide of the mark, and encourage something entirely inappropriate, on the other hand that might be your intention :disturbd:

kronas
24-07-2006, 17:07
Spoilsport. Just a little clue then :angel:

There's no point us giving you clues on what to write if we don't know a bit about the subject of your admiration. We could be completely wide of the mark, and encourage something entirely inappropriate, on the other hand that might be your intention :disturbd:

ok then, clues, shes been mentioned in this thread already, she has also been cited in the 'girls you lust over' thread, she was born in 1987, is also a star in australia, big clues :disturbd:

Aragorn
24-07-2006, 17:19
A bit of internet detection suggests Jessica Tovey - but since I don't watch Home & Away, no idea what she looks like! (Unless thats her in your sig)

kronas
24-07-2006, 17:21
A bit of internet detection suggests Jessica Tovey - but since I don't watch Home & Away, no idea what she looks like! (Unless thats her in your sig)

shes not in my avatar (as yet) im not creative enough to slap something together :D unless there is a graphics guru in the house.

i refer you to this post:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showpost.php?p=784071&postcount=3473

MovedGoalPosts
24-07-2006, 17:26
You see, you wanted to tell us really, just needed that bit of gentle persuasion.

Now let the Michael taking commence :angel:

kronas
24-07-2006, 17:28
You see, you wanted to tell us really, just needed that bit of gentle persuasion.

Now let the Michael taking commence :angel:

im ready for you guys :ninja: seriously i need something to work with, interms of showing my admiration, without stalking tendencies...:disturbd:

Damien
24-07-2006, 19:23
Yes! Go Me!

Do I get a reward?

Maggy
24-07-2006, 19:33
Oh kronas you and your obsessions. :banghead:

Ah well at least it keeps you off street corners and we know that you are safe.Everyone has to have a hobby.;)

Damien
24-07-2006, 19:52
Canada, Aussie? If you ever went out with them (or both of them! go you) you would get a LOT of air miles.

kronas
24-07-2006, 21:31
Canada, Aussie? If you ever went out with them (or both of them! go you) you would get a LOT of air miles.

yep, maybe i would be such a regular that i could have my own discounted flights between the two countries :D

Oh kronas you and your obsessions. :banghead:

obessions are good keeps you away from all the nasty things in life, keeps you occupied.

Ah well at least it keeps you off street corners and we know that you are safe.Everyone has to have a hobby.;)

:tu:

shes too clever for me anyway, she has a 98.8 on her school certificate, she could have been a doctor or something, but choose acting instead, so waaaaaaaaaty ou tof my league :D

its all fantasy though...

Wicked_and_Crazy
24-07-2006, 21:34
obessions are good keeps you away from all the nasty things in life, keeps you occupied.

or could screw you up because your obsessed with something that isnt "normality" and then when you think back to "real life" you believe there is something missing.

kronas
24-07-2006, 21:38
or could screw you up because your obsessed with something that isnt "normality" and then when you think back to "real life" you believe there is something missing.

yep, true, im happy for it to keep me busy, doesent help much with the depression, this forum is alot better for that, us nutters, need other nutters too :D, im in touch with reality though, if i am ever not quote this post in its entireity :disturbd:

Hugh
24-07-2006, 21:42
Reality will do until something better comes along.:angel:

kronas
24-07-2006, 21:43
Reality will do until something better comes along.:angel:

is that an offer :D :p:

Hugh
24-07-2006, 21:44
Unfortunately, due to my wife and two kids, mortgage, bills,etc, etc....

Days of alternate realities are far behind me.

So no, I don't have any :p: ;)