PDA

View Full Version : Relationship advice please

CraigS
16-07-2006, 15:41
Well me and my gf split in June after 4 months together. It was a very very very messy break up, lots of unkind things were said to each other. We were both as bad as each other. Anyway we made up pretty soon after, and on Friday I spent the day with her. We had a good time out, it wasn't awkward in the slightist. She got some clothes I got some clothes and a DVD also. Also I got some new trainers. Since we split up in June she hasnt got a new bf or as far as I know been interested in anyone. I would like to make another go of things, how should I go about this? Any advice is welcome. Thanks

etccarmageddon
16-07-2006, 16:06
erm ask her if she'd interested.

TheBlueRaja
16-07-2006, 16:49
Yeah, why not - if you know her and have been out with her before why not just - ask her.. :shrug:

Halcyon
16-07-2006, 23:59
As others have said the only way is to ask her as right now the only thing you can do is guess what she is thinking.
Asking her and telling her you would like to try again and see if things could work out is the best way to start. Then just see what she says.
Do remember that although she doesnt have a boyfriend at the moment, she may be wanting some time out.....but as I've said, you won't know what she wants until you ask so ask her out again.
Good luck, and I hope all goes well for you.

SOSAGES
17-07-2006, 11:45
get drunk..ask..

if its no then move on and get over it :)

Hugh
17-07-2006, 17:33
get drunk
..ask..
if its no then move on and get over it :)

mmm - I, personally, would rearrange that sequence of events

Ask
If it's no, then move on and get over it
get drunk.

Seriously, though, I would take it nice and easy - ask her out again, maybe after a few times, discuss what happened before (those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it), and then, if you both think you want to try again, go for it!

If you don't both want to, it won't work -
"You cannot give someone love, they can only take it;
If they don't want it, it wasn't yours to give in the first place."

luftys
17-07-2006, 23:32
be a man and tell her you are SORRY,even if you are not:disturbd:

Tinky
30-07-2006, 09:12
Well CraigS how did it go, did you ask her out, what did she say? Have you made up?

fireman328
30-07-2006, 12:43
Sure fire way to achieve a reconciliation is................... tell her you still love her and that you have just won the lottery !!!!!

MovedGoalPosts
30-07-2006, 12:51
Sure fire way to achieve a reconciliation is................... tell her you still love her and that you have just won the lottery !!!!!

And when they profess undying love for your bank account, say it was only a tenner :angel:

pedantic
30-07-2006, 13:04
And when they profess undying love for your bank account, say it was only a tenner :angel:

:LOL: You have a sadistic streak in you Rob...............I like it ! :D