PDA

View Full Version : Nipple Piercing Questions

CraigS
06-07-2006, 22:27
I plan to get my nipple pierced next week. I am going to get one nipple pierced, if it is a single piercing what nipple is it supposed to be in? For example traditionally you would get your left ear pierced singley. Approx how much would it cost? Thanks Any advice and past experiences are welcome. I'm doing my research.

Russ
06-07-2006, 22:33
Sup to you which nip gets the steel.

Just don't embarrass yourself like I did when I had my belly button pierced - normal people faint, pass out, that sort of thing. But no, not our Russ.

I went blind for 10 minutes.

Beat that.

Theodoric
06-07-2006, 22:44
I'm still trying to get my head round the concept that which nipple is pierced first has a tradition behind it. :)

Hom3r
06-07-2006, 22:46
I was going to get a Prince Albert but that would hurt far tooooo much

MovedGoalPosts
06-07-2006, 23:14
Please remember our Family Audience Policy

greencreeper
06-07-2006, 23:18
I went blind for 10 minutes
Interesting. Did they explain why? Some sort of traumatic response to pain?? Where's Salu? :)

I think you're all mad :D It's my worst nightmare - a bloke with piercings. You can't relax for fear of accidentally pulling something off, no pun intended.

danielf
06-07-2006, 23:22
I was going to get a Prince Albert but that would hurt far tooooo much

I had to look that up. I'm so sorry I did. I think I'm going to be :sick: :(

homealone
06-07-2006, 23:29
I plan to get my nipple pierced next week. I am going to get one nipple pierced, if it is a single piercing what nipple is it supposed to be in? For example traditionally you would get your left ear pierced singley. Approx how much would it cost? Thanks Any advice and past experiences are welcome. I'm doing my research.

sorry, why?

when I lived in Kenya, there was lots of 'body art' on show ;)

the extremes a simple ear lobe can extend to, you wouldn't believe - it isn't worth even trying to compete, in my opinion :shrug:

Honestly, save yourself the pain & the risk of infection & maintain your body as it was supplied ;)

handyman
06-07-2006, 23:31
Yup, nothing worse than scarring from body piercings.

Complete waste of money along with tattoos but if you do want the chavvy look.

Russ
06-07-2006, 23:34
Interesting. Did they explain why? Some sort of traumatic response to pain??

I didn't want to watch her putting the ring in my belly button so I closed my eyes and asked her to move me in front of the mirror once it was all done, the plan was I'd then open my eyes and see my reflection.

Well ok, it went that far but my body then went in to shock as my brain realised there was a piece of metal stuck in me. I immediately lost my sight and it finally returned 10 minutes later. Apparently the shock made my blood sugar level drop.

I can look back and laugh now of course...

Derek
06-07-2006, 23:39

I had my left one done first then the right one the next day (music festival, much alcohol involved...) I don't think there is any real 'supposed' nipple just whatever one feels right.
I would go for the bar initially as it is far easier to keep clean then a ring. The only downside for the bar is it shows up far easier under shirts.

It cost about £30 a shot. Overall the nipples didn't hurt that much (they were piercings 3 and 4 for me). The endorphin rush kicked in a lot quicker than the other 2.

I have had to take mine out now :( but if I could get them done again I would.

And now Russ has shared his experiences I'm not the only guy I know with a belly button ring. :)

greencreeper
06-07-2006, 23:42
I didn't want to watch her putting the ring in my belly button so i closed my eyes and asked her to move me in front of the mirror once it was all done, the plan was I'd then open my eyes and see my reflection.

Well ok, it went that far but my body then went in to shock as my brain realised the was a piece of metal stuck in me. I immediately lost my sight and it finally returned 10 minutes later. Apparently the shock made my blood sugar level drop.

I can look back and laugh now of course...
I might be sad but it's interesting stuff is this :erm: I wouldn't expect your blood sugar to drop. In shock, blood supply to the extremities is reduced, in favour of the body core (the organs). I'd expect a rise in blood sugar to provide energy - perhaps if you need to leg it, sharpish. Only twice in my life have I come close to passing out - when the toenails were being ripped out, and when I stood up after a stop of heavy duty liquid nitrogen treatment. I wonder if you had some sort of innate injury response. Again, where's Salu :D

I hope pics will be posted of the piercing :D

altis
06-07-2006, 23:43
All forms of body mutilation make me cringe. I think it's the thought of having it ripped out accidentaly the worst. I get really angry when I see you girls with their ears pierced. IMO it should be illegal on minors too.

Like homealone says, the body is a wonderful thing - why abuse it?

Halcyon
06-07-2006, 23:45
Sup to you which nip gets the steel.

Just don't embarrass yourself like I did when I had my belly button pierced - normal people faint, pass out, that sort of thing. But no, not our Russ.

I went blind for 10 minutes.

Beat that.
Fair play to you for having the courage to go through with it....But I have to ask WHY ? Did you do it becuase you really wanted a ring there or as a dare / for charity, etc ?

As for this Prince Albert thing.... I can think of nothing worse.
It is way toooo sensivie down there to put anything metal IMO.

Russ
07-07-2006, 00:02
I hope pics will be posted of the piercing :D

Give me 2 tics while I find my camera :D

Fair play to you for having the courage to go through with it....But I have to ask WHY ? Did you do it becuase you really wanted a ring there or as a dare / for charity, etc ?

Why? Why not? I wanted to do somethin different I suppose. I was 23 and very bored :D

altis
07-07-2006, 00:04
I was 23 and very bored :D
Not to say - holey!

Russ
07-07-2006, 00:06
Here we go :)

Enuff
07-07-2006, 00:21
I was thinking about getting all 3 of mine done?

handyman
07-07-2006, 00:27

No offence but thats possibly the grossest thing I have ever seen.

Russ
07-07-2006, 00:30
No offence but thats possibly the grossest thing I have ever seen.

Trust me, that's the best thing you could have said - a compliment coming from you about my belly button would have made me VERY worried ;)

SnoopZ
07-07-2006, 00:36

This is a family Forum mate! :Yikes: ;)

Enuff
07-07-2006, 00:39
That must hold some fluff!

Marge
This is a family Forum mate! :Yikes: ;)

Tell me about it, I'm in shock at the sight of Russ's trollies :erm:

Russ
This is a family Forum mate!

Yeah, the Adams Family :spin:

Tell me about it, I'm in shock at the sight of Russ's trollies

You wish! They're my trackie bottoms!

Shaun
I think piercings are much better than tats if you want to do that sort of thing, at least you can remove them. I had my eyebrow pierced but took it out a while ago, no scar and I can always have it done again if I like. :)

idi banashapan
07-07-2006, 00:55
I got my right nipple pierced about 8 years ago and it cost about 25 squidlies. I then proceeded to rip that piercing about 2 years later, so got my left one done for free. I asked about the 'correct' side to get done and was reliably informed that it really doesn't matter. I also had my eyebrow done and my septum done at the same time. DAMN - the septum hurt.

Trust me, the nipple is nothing! The placebo really doesn't do anything for the septum. I felt the needle resting on the inside of my nose, the it 'punching' through the cartilage. When it goes through, your eye's become physically impossible to open! They just screw up and stream with waters like I've never experienced! Most bizarre feeling. I used to wear a bullring through it all the time. Word of warning if you're thinking about doing that - prepare your self for the same 'jokes' off everyone, like 'what's it like in the fields today' and 'is that ring there so the missus can lead your round with a rope', etc, etc... all very funny I'm sure you can appreciate. Especially when you work in a bar as a student and get to hear them ALL night!

Still, that was years ago now. I just wear a keeped in there now, so unless I pulled it out, you wouldn't even realise it was pierced (work in an office now). After the pain it caused me, I'm not letting it heal over! The skin grows over VERY quick. I'd have to 'pop' the keeper back through after taking it out for only an hour and a half after kickboxing. Even that can make the eyes water!

---------- Post added at 23:55 ---------- Previous post was at 23:55 ----------

I think piercings are much better than tats if you want to do that sort of thing, at least you can remove them. I had my eyebrow pierced but took it out a while ago, no scar and I can always have it done again if I like. :)

precisely

handyman
07-07-2006, 01:16
That must hold some fluff!

Speaking of fluff why is it I get lots of blue fluffand the little lady gets non but aquires a cheesy smell :erm:

Chicken
07-07-2006, 01:56
Speaking of fluff why is it I get lots of blue fluffand the little lady gets non but aquires a cheesy smell :erm:

Are we still talking about belly buttons? :dozey:

murfitUK
07-07-2006, 02:13
Problem with having metal bits - you set off lots of security alarms.

Be prepared to get "intimate" with security guards at airports and government buildings that have metal detectors.

If have to go to court frequently so the guards there know me but at first I had to undo a couple of shirt buttons to show them. Always helps to have on a shirt that can be unbuttoned. A tee-shirt - well, you'd have to lift that up thus exposing more of your body than is necessary!

Why not have both done at the same time?

By the way, it will make your nips much more sensitive and responsive which, for some blokes, can cause arousal. (Hope you know what I mean. There might be children reading.)

Good luck.

idi banashapan
07-07-2006, 03:02
And, just after you get it done, running up and down the stairs gives the strangest sensation in the nips!!! Feels odd where it's heavy.

And don't forget to bathe it in luke-warm salty water a couple of times a day!

Oh, and to start with, get a ring put in until you are used to it being there. Although (imo) bars look better, they are much more likely to 'snag' and that can really hurt, and make you swear out loud. Until you are at a stage where you know it's there instinctively, wear a ring, as that is less likely to get caught and pull.

finally, make sure the girls know it's there - they love to feel it!!!! ;) ;)

orangebird
07-07-2006, 10:25

Oi! Not all tattoos are chavy. Mines absolutely beautiful. And it's somewhere that only my husband will see when I get old and saggy.

Nugget
07-07-2006, 10:43
Oi! Not all tattoos are chavy. Mines absolutely beautiful. And it's somewhere that only my husband will see when I get old and saggy.

OB. have you any idea how many jokes there are attached to that sentence :D

orangebird
07-07-2006, 10:44

No, but I bet you do. :D

Stuart
07-07-2006, 10:46
I can think of at least three, but I don't want to get smacked by OB..

---------- Post added at 09:46 ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 ----------

A friend of mine proudly announced to the entire pub that she had a prince albert.. Then I explained what a prince albert was. Cue one very embarassed silence.

pedantic
07-07-2006, 10:46

Including several from me, but thought better of it. :Sprint:

Graham M
07-07-2006, 10:48
A friend of mine proudly announced to the entire pub that she had a prince albert.. Then I explained what a prince albert was. Cue one very embarassed silence.

What did she think it was? :shocked:

Stuart
07-07-2006, 10:50
She didn't elaborate, but I suspect she meant, lets just say, a piercing down there..

Graham M
07-07-2006, 10:54
Aha.. err.. a Princess Anne then? :shocking:

Hugh
07-07-2006, 14:54
Aha.. err.. a Princess Anne then? :shocking:

Thought it was supposed to be a "feminine" piercing ? :shocked:

Russ
07-07-2006, 15:23

Not long to go then :D

I think tats and piercings are a very personal thing so it's irrelevant what other people say IMO.

orangebird
07-07-2006, 15:37

I think tats and piercings are a very personal thing so it's irrelevant what other people say IMO.

I'm still younger than you matey :D

Hugh
07-07-2006, 15:43

Does anyone have a piercing through a tattoo ?

Russ
07-07-2006, 15:45
I'm still younger than you matey :D

True - but I aint the saggy one ;)

Jules
07-07-2006, 15:45
I want the back of my hand piercing but Mr Jules says that is way too weird lol

Nugget
07-07-2006, 15:52

Careful matey - don't forget that we've all seen your gut ;)

danielf
07-07-2006, 15:54

I was just going to say that.

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showpost.php?p=775392&postcount=17

Now that's what I call a 6-pack :D

orangebird
07-07-2006, 15:54
Touch wood, neither am I at the mo. Everything still points in the right direction. :D:D

And my stomach is nice and flat too.

pedantic
07-07-2006, 16:00
And my stomach is nice and flat too.

Prove it ! :naughty: oops:

orangebird
07-07-2006, 16:09
Prove it ! :naughty: oops:

:LOL: I don't have a scanner or a way to download a picture.

Hugh
07-07-2006, 16:11
:LOL: I don't have a scanner or a way to download a picture.

Digi camera and USB cable works for me

orangebird
07-07-2006, 16:14
Digi camera and USB cable works for me
Computer at work, digi cam at home...

Halcyon
07-07-2006, 16:17
Don't worry if you don't have a scanner or Digital camera.
A new technology uses your monitor to take a digital photo.
Have a go here:
http://www.monitorcamera.com/

pedantic
07-07-2006, 16:19
Don't worry if you don't have a scanner or Digital camera.
A new technology uses your monitor to take a digital photo.
Have a go here:
http://www.monitorcamera.com/

Come on ! Hands up, who actually tried that. :D

orangebird
07-07-2006, 16:20
Come on ! Hands up, who actually tried that. :D
Is it the one where a giraffe pops up and tells you to get back to work?

pedantic
07-07-2006, 16:22
Is it the one where a giraffe pops up and tells you to get back to work?

Erm.........I dunno............I didn't try it............honest. oops:

Hugh
07-07-2006, 16:27
Computer at work, digi cam at home...

OK, realllllllllly long USB cable, then. :dozey:

Russ
07-07-2006, 16:41

Working out for 7 months has made it toned and flat Mr Nugg :D

Touch wood, neither am I at the mo. Everything still points in the right direction.

Not what I was told :Sprint: :D

Hugh
07-07-2006, 16:44
Touch wood, neither am I at the mo. Everything still points in the right direction.

and all in the same direction? :D

orangebird
07-07-2006, 16:44

Not what I was told :Sprint: :D

The only person that would know anything about me or my body shape on here is Neil, and I truly don't think he'd go round saying that I was a fat munter. Cos I'm not. :)

Russ
07-07-2006, 16:53
The only person that would know anything about me or my body shape on here is Neil, and I truly don't think he'd go round saying that I was a fat munter. Cos I'm not. :)

You're right, Neil's a gentleman. However I'm sure we'll have this discussion another time ;)

Nugget
07-07-2006, 17:01

Yeah, but that was 4 years ago :PP:

orangebird
07-07-2006, 17:05
You're right, Neil's a gentleman. However I'm sure we'll have this discussion another time ;)

Yeah, when you actually know what you're on about maybe. :)

Neil
07-07-2006, 17:16
The only person that would know anything about me or my body shape on here is Neil, and I truly don't think he'd go round saying that I was a fat munter.

He wouldn't/didn't.

Cos I'm not. :)

Far from it. :naughty: :angel:

Hugh
07-07-2006, 17:18
Meanwhile, :notopic:

back to the pierced perineum stories :Yikes:

timewarrior2001
07-07-2006, 20:59

Hey I got tattoos and I couldnt be further from a chav.....its simply not possible.

I kill chavs

Hugh
07-07-2006, 22:17
I kill chavs

How? :confused:

Nugget
07-07-2006, 22:49
How? :confused:

He takes away their Burberry, and they just wither away ;)

budwieser
07-07-2006, 23:39
Has anyone got a Prince Albert like me?

Nugget
07-07-2006, 23:43

Trust me - no-one's got anything like you :p:

budwieser
08-07-2006, 10:34
Trust me - no-one's got anything like you :p:

lol you`re right there mate!
Only joking though, I wouldn`t stick bits of metal in my body let alone `Down There`!

Hugh
08-07-2006, 16:49

What, do you have one down by your knee as well?

budwieser
08-07-2006, 18:29
What, do you have one down by your knee as well?

???????? Of course, Don`t we all then? :LOL: