PDA

View Full Version : You mean there isn't a real Santa Claus!

Theodoric
05-12-2003, 23:08
So, a suitable Xmas question. What would you say is the average age at which the little darlings realise that it's all a big lie?

Nemesis
05-12-2003, 23:09
So, a suitable Xmas question. What would you say is the average age at which the little darlings realise that it's all a big lie?
:eek: I still believe :D

Theodoric
05-12-2003, 23:11
:eek: I still believe :D
Of course you do! Of course you do!

MovedGoalPosts
05-12-2003, 23:12
What - he's not real? :shocking:

Youv'e just ruined my Christmas :cry:

Maggy
05-12-2003, 23:23

About 7 but they don't let on 'cos they don't want to disappoint the adults who so obviously believe in FATHER CHRISTMAS.

Santa indeed!!!!!

Incog.:D

Nemesis
05-12-2003, 23:24
Santa indeed!!!!!

Incog.:D
Mr Claus to you ... :D

Maggy
05-12-2003, 23:34
Mr Claus to you ... :D

BOO!!! HISS!!! An interloper and a jonny co..errr... arrived on the scene lately.

Incog. ;)

Ramrod
05-12-2003, 23:37
What I want to know is : Does Samantha Claus exist...and does she fill a stocking well? :naughty: 'Cos I know what pressy I want :naughty:

:D

Xaccers
05-12-2003, 23:40
Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies!

He is real!
I saw him dressed in red at the bottom of my bed putting pressies in my pillowcase (cos stockings weren't big enough)
I had to keep ever so quiet cos if he found out I was awake, he'd take all my pressies away.
:rudo:

Maggy
05-12-2003, 23:53
Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies!

He is real!
I saw him dressed in red at the bottom of my bed putting pressies in my pillowcase (cos stockings weren't big enough)
I had to keep ever so quiet cos if he found out I was awake, he'd take all my pressies away.
:rudo:

And you would be how old? :scratch:

Flubflow
06-12-2003, 00:43
Santa does exist. I've seen him. In fact, nearer the day, he can even be tracked on the NORAD defence radar.

Put this in your favourtites for xmas eve (great fun for the little ones)....
http://www.noradsanta.org/

Paul
06-12-2003, 15:46
:nono: How could you post such a thing in a forum children might read - you should be ashamed - and this thread deleted at once.

dieselking
06-12-2003, 16:04
He does exist. I seen him in the shopping cenre sat in his little grotto with lots of happy kiddies around him

HE DOES EXIST!!!! Don't listen to your parents kiddies. Father Christmas is very real!!

:rudo: :rudo: :rudo: :rudo: :rudo: :rudo: :rudo: :rudo: :rudo: :rudo:

Xaccers
06-12-2003, 16:05
And you would be how old? :scratch:

I'm 26 now, so I know what I'm talking about!

Dave Stones
06-12-2003, 16:18
Santa does exist. I've seen him. In fact, nearer the day, he can even be tracked on the NORAD defence radar.

Put this in your favourtites for xmas eve (great fun for the little ones)....
http://www.noradsanta.org/

wow, that radar will be zipping around all over the place!

unless of course mr red and white suit drives a stealth sleigh ;)

Maggy
06-12-2003, 18:17
wow, that radar will be zipping around all over the place!

unless of course mr red and white suit drives a stealth sleigh ;)

All children 8 and above are now rolling their eyes up to the ceiling.

Sorry kids.It's like this.Most children stop believing in FATHER CHRISTMAS about your age but don't let on because it upsets their parents.Then when they become parents something really strange happens.They rediscover childhood.Only for short periods around about Christmas and Easter when for them Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny really exist.Just humour them as this phase doesn't last long.As soon as you get sick of the pretence and tell them that you no longer believe in them then they stop believing too.

Incog,who remembers the night she began to realise that FATHER CHRISTMAS was really her father was when he tripped up in the dark,swore,tripped up again and then fell down the stairs.I tried my best not to let on because he so obviously wanted to pretend otherwise.:rofl:

Chris
06-12-2003, 18:28
I never really liked growing older - that's prolly why I believed in Father Christmas at least until I was about 10. And when I was 12 or 13, when my dad first explicitly confirmed it by telling me where he used to hide the prezzies, I remember being surprised and a little disappointed, even though I really had worked out he wasn't real by then ... or had I? :disturbd: