PDA

View Full Version : Judge Dredd

NEONKNIGHT
28-06-2003, 11:16
For all you Perps out there just read that the FPS Judge Dredd is coming to Xbox. There is a complete new story together with enhancements specialy for the Xbox. Fingers crossed, should be a good'un.

I AM THE LAW!:cool:

XiceWolf
28-06-2003, 11:40
lol nothing like saying that while playin hunter on mm3 :D Iam an officer of the law stop !!

Tezcatlipoca
28-06-2003, 20:25
A Judge Dredd game? :)

I hope it's better than the crappy Dredd games that have come out on earlier formats.

NEONKNIGHT
28-06-2003, 20:50
Tez, try and get hold of a copy of XBOX World Mag issue 3, they have a news preview of the game on their DVD - its looking good alright. Other highlights include a full 10 minutes worth of Half-Life 2, there's Halo 2 and DOOM 3. There's also a review of Brute Force for all those who havn't decided whether to get this game (I recommend it). Prince of Persia is also featured which look's great.

Tezcatlipoca
28-06-2003, 21:03
Mmmm....Half Life 2, Halo 2, & Doom 3..... :D

Brute Force.... getting tempted, now, but will probably rent it to see.

XBOX World issue 3: Is that current or back issue?

Cheers for the info.

NEONKNIGHT
29-06-2003, 10:12
XBOX World issue 3: Is that current or back issue?

Its the current issue M8, not sure though how long its been on sale, when I got a copy it was the last one on the newsagents stand.

Tezcatlipoca
29-06-2003, 16:10
Cheers, I'll have a look for it.

NEONKNIGHT
02-07-2003, 19:20
Just been on the GAME site - this is an extract from the site.

"Judge Dredd vs Judge Death is a first-person shooter seen through the eyes of Judge Dredd as he patrols the mean streets of the stunningly realised future metropolis, Mega-City One. Dredd will find himself having to deal with the full spectrum of criminal behaviour, from littering and caffeine abuse to saving the city from the utterly evil Judge Death. The game will also have extensive multiplayer modes, enabling ferocious splitscreen or online play and will use Rebellion's versatile new Asura engine.
Judge Dredd vs. Judge Death features a unique new storyline, but one that fits in perfectly with the continuity of the comic with a full cast of characters from the Judge Dredd stories, including Judge Anderson and the Dark Judges, and many of the famous Mega-City One locations. The history and character of the Judge Dredd stories will be absolutely central to gameplay. For instance, because Dredd must obey the law he upholds and reacts according to the severity of all crimes, you won't be able to just blast your way through the game, shooting petty criminals at will (not unless you fancy spending the rest of your life breaking rocks on Titan). "

Yes, you read it right, it actually mentions ON-LINE PLAY!!! The release date is September 12th.
:smokin:

Ramrod
02-07-2003, 21:15
PC ZONE did a good write-up of it a while back. Might be on their website for free now.
I know it's for PC but it'll give you more info.

NEONKNIGHT
02-07-2003, 21:20
I know it's for PC but it'll give you more info.

Cheers M8;)