PDA

View Full Version : men are liars women are cheaters

kronas
01-12-2003, 19:23
i thought i would post this as it tickeled my fancy and is true for me :p

a survey conducted in the US has shown men in america would rather cuddle then have sex

31% of people surveyed who were in a relationship prefered 'emotional intimacy' only 23% said that sex was a priority

17% said that 'good times' were a priority

In a breakdown between men and women, 35 per cent of men and 28 per cent of women placed emotional intimacy as the highest male relationship priority. However, 19 per cent of men and 27 per cent of women ranked sex as most important to men in a relationship.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,8028959%255E13762,00.html

i strongly agree that emotional intimacy should be a priority in a relationship not just going out just for dinner and the male (or female) expecting something pleasant at the end ;)

it should be about getting to know each others good points and why you click not just going in to a relationship because 'oh look he or she is fit' :rolleyes:

Tiptoes
01-12-2003, 19:53
I find people have shopping lists..

They want this that and the other and if they dont get it they go to another store that tends to sell exactly the same brands..

Shopping lists dont work........Unfortunately life isnt like that.

My ex partner once said to me life was like trying on shoes.

She said "You have to try a few pairs on before you find one that fits"

So I asked her how she had been possibly hobbling around with me for some 13 years........so I added that party shoes tended to wear and go out of fashion..

Now I know why some women have so many pairs

(No offence to ladies on here)

:)

luftys
15-12-2003, 00:10
When a Girl askes for a cuddle,us men know wat she wants :eek:

Resistance is Futile

Xaccers
15-12-2003, 00:16
When a Girl askes for a cuddle,us men know wat she wants

What I'd do for my gf to ask for a cuddle *sigh*

luftys