PDA

View Full Version : Moving Home, quick question.

Swansea-Jack
16-05-2006, 13:19
Do they do installs on a Saturday?

They are meant to be coming around and installing all my stuff on Saturday aftrenoon, just didn't think they would work on the weekend.

Cheers.

SJ.

Chris
16-05-2006, 13:28
Yes, they do. My install was done on a Saturday. Although it wouldn't be the first time if they say they're coming and then don't. :erm:

Swansea-Jack
16-05-2006, 13:35
Ok cheers, to be fair this will be the 3rd time I've moved house and stuck with NTl and they have always turned up before, mind you last time was cutting it a bit short when they turned up at 5:55. When it was meant to be 12-6 lol

Chris
16-05-2006, 13:55
Ok cheers, to be fair this will be the 3rd time I've moved house and stuck with NTl and they have always turned up before, mind you last time was cutting it a bit short when they turned up at 5:55. When it was meant to be 12-6 lol

Funny how that happens (not just with NTL). You have to wonder, who are the lucky, possibly mythical people who get a 12-6 time slot and then have someone turn up at 12?

Swansea-Jack
20-05-2006, 22:15
well knock me over with a feather, guess what time they turned up, yup 12:30 :shocked:

Anyway everything went ok and got a nice new Samsung box to :)

Chris
22-05-2006, 10:47
well knock me over with a feather, guess what time they turned up, yup 12:30 :shocked:

Anyway everything went ok and got a nice new Samsung box to :)

In which case I declare you to be a mythical creature and henceforth banish you back to the pages of whichever low-brow fantasy novel you crawled out of. :p:

Seriously though - lucky you! :)