PDA

View Full Version : Order package upgrade?

badnbusy
30-11-2003, 12:27
I am dying to upgrade my TV package to the Sky Sports pack today so I can watch the Man Utd v Chelsea game. I've phoned customer services but its closed!! Don't they want my money? Is there any way I can add these channels today?

Please help :(

James

Tricky
30-11-2003, 12:44
Go down your local boozer...can you do anything online? - I'm a $ky customer so don't get NTL telly - supprised that they are not open though

Welcome to the site btw

badnbusy
30-11-2003, 12:47
Can't. The pub don't take VISA....And its miles to the nearest cash machine ;)

I can select the option thru the online ordering, but it wants all the bank/dd details, my address....everything all over again. No thanks, im already a customer, just want to add a few channels :( Plus, that wont add the channel automatically anyway....its gotta be done by a person.

I cannot believe under any circumstances that they are closed on Sunday.

bigitup_j
30-11-2003, 13:59
go to interactive, help and services, tv packs, premium and select the package and at the bottom it should have Sign up now! do that and fill out the forms, and it should work!
or go to buy ntl (119) and press red, select the prices and packages options, goes to ordering screen.
you only need to fill out a few thing, no payment details, just account number address and a few other questions.
but sadly, i can guarentee it will work...this is ntl!!

badnbusy
30-11-2003, 14:56
cheers for that...but still no luck.

Both your suggestions do indeed take me to the order page...however, there is no option to add TV packs to my lineup. It only lists Telephone, Broadband and Premiership Plus, which I already have :(

*Sigh*

If i cant order today then theres no point in me ordering when its open tomorrow, as the match will be over!

Mark W
30-11-2003, 15:07
ahhh yes, ntl customer services being shut on a sunday - when everyone is at home and more likley to be wanting to order new channels :dozey:

im afraid there is no way to get new channels added today :(

Graham F
30-11-2003, 15:27
badnbusy ring the 0800 052 2000 number and choose the option of reporting a fault as they should be open and ask them nicely to put the channel on for you ;)