PDA

View Full Version : Freeview

Shaun
28-11-2003, 23:03
I'm now seriously considering cancelling my NTL telly, I've seen Free-view boxes on offer somewhere for about £40.

For the life of me I can't remember where and Google isn't being its normal helpful self, any ideas guys?

Steve H
28-11-2003, 23:14
Will have a look for you, Got ours for £17 after a pricing mistake by argos :p:D

Since NTLs been cancelled, I havnt looked back ;)

Defiant
28-11-2003, 23:23
The £40 boxe's were on the Dixons website but looks like the offer has gone

Shaun
28-11-2003, 23:35
Will have a look for you, Got ours for £17 after a pricing mistake by argos :p:D

Since NTLs been cancelled, I havnt looked back ;)

Cheers Steve. I'm just fed up with their incessant lies, I'm trying to negotiate a free install with BT, if I can get that I'll be cancelling the BB+phone too.

The £40 boxe's were on the Dixons website but looks like the offer has gone

Bugger. :mad:

KingPhoenix
28-11-2003, 23:36
checkout sainsburys.... or tescos...... cant remember which one we shopped at this month, but saw them there for £39.99!

LooeyUK
29-11-2003, 20:46
If not, check out Asda. £57.97 i think it was, will check next time im at work.

Apparently there good!

Shaun
29-11-2003, 22:45
If not, check out Asda. £57.97 i think it was, will check next time im at work.

Apparently there good!

Cheers mate.

K, I looked on-line and I cant seem to find a mention of them at either Tesco or Salisbury's, I'll just have to keep my eyes bright.

Defiant
29-11-2003, 22:56
Cheers mate.

K, I looked on-line and I cant seem to find a mention of them at either Tesco or Salisbury's, I'll just have to keep my eyes bright.

There's lots of cheap ones anyway. I got a Grundig 1500. Some people slate them but I've not had one problem with mine and the sound it amazing compared with the Pace ntl box. I never knew the sound on my nicam tv was so good until I got the Grundig. The interactive is fast and doesnt crash either.

Plus there's reguler firmware updates because its the same as the Fergerson and thompson stb's ;)