PDA

View Full Version : AEI USB to LAN drivers

Acathla
18-03-2006, 15:15
So I came across the usb adapter i got with my NTLbroadband many years ago and had never used it. Comes the need to hook up a non ethernet machine to my LAN for a bit to do some testing (not enough to open the PC and fit a lan card) so this little device would be very usefull.

BUT

cant find my NTL cd wth the drivers :(

any kind sod able to send me / make available the drivers from the NTL cd?

merci.

SLM
18-03-2006, 15:43
So I came across the usb adapter i got with my NTLbroadband many years ago and had never used it. Comes the need to hook up a non ethernet machine to my LAN for a bit to do some testing (not enough to open the PC and fit a lan card) so this little device would be very usefull.

BUT

cant find my NTL cd wth the drivers :(

any kind sod able to send me / make available the drivers from the NTL cd?

merci.

1st time I have tried to attach a file here but hop this helps. If not give ntl a quick bell and they should be able to send you a new disk.

Not letting me send them, PM me your email address and I will see about sending them.

Acathla
18-03-2006, 15:48
pm'd my email thanks.

Filled a form on ntlworld.com to be sent a new CD but was hoping for them today - hope you can get them to me.

SLM
18-03-2006, 15:56
Best thing to do with files I sent you is put them in a file and when you pc asks for the aei file just point it to saved file ( if that makes sense you are a genius)

Your email has just bounced the mail back I sent you, Sorry you will have to wait for disk.

Acathla
18-03-2006, 16:01
it did :ooooo balls

can you send it to smcgirr at ntlworld.com

ta

SLM
18-03-2006, 16:25
On way now HTH

Edit...nope bounced again.

Acathla
18-03-2006, 16:27
tyvm! :D

Gster
18-03-2006, 19:01
RAR the file you want to send up first, usually goes then :D

Acathla
18-03-2006, 19:58
yeah gmail was blocking due to the file types that were sent through. went in to ntl no worries though ;)

Anyway for a short time if anyone else needs the drivers grab them at http://www.mcgirr.co.uk/AEI_USB_to_LAN.rar