PDA

View Full Version : two months wioth phone line

gonzalez
09-02-2006, 20:05
Hello to everyone
I will explain my problem and any help will be apreciate.
I have a complain. Who can I speak to?
I would like to say this.
I was speaking by phone with people from ntl company several times (six seven times,""that is incredible"nice customer care!!!),to explain the problem and nobody cares, I'm too much angry with this kind of actitud..
The think is I was for more of two month (from 10-Oct-2005 to 12-01-2006 ), whithout phoneline,but nobody from ntl company cares.
I pay the call barring service from the last two years but after they repaired the phoneline on the 12-01-2006 the call barring service was not working and it's still today not working.(and this was not the first time this happened) ,and for 2-3 weeks in october, we had another phone number????. :erm:

Today the call barring service is still not working ,(they promese that it will work in 24 houres everytime I called the ntl company..but no..four times on the last two weeks)
I live in Oxford and we share the house with people from Usa and China but the ntl company dosen't care if someone use the phone...,on the end I have to pay from my poket the calls but they take allready the money from the call barring service...

And the top of this situation ,(I was speeking with two different supervisers on the last two weeks),and they only want to give me back the money for the rental line and the call barring for this two months

is no any money compensation for this kind of mistake?
the superviser told me is Not and I feel like a piece of '****'...
:mad: :mad: :mad:

what can I do?

Thanks to everyone

Chris W
09-02-2006, 20:11
:welcome:

If you PM me your account number, name and a contact phone number I will pass details of your problem to ntl.