PDA

View Full Version : Initial Connection Errors

thesaint
09-02-2006, 10:59
Hello
I am trying to connect up to TW blueyonder Broadband using a HP omnibook xe3 laptop running windows 98se I have put in the installation disk and have gone through all stages. however when I reach the stage where it asks for Last name and postcode, after I enter the info it says an internal error has occured click cancel on clicking cancel it goes to the blueyonder help box -however there is no expansion to the box and I can only read whats inside the small box ie no scrolling

Please Help

TheSaint:angel:

paddy2
10-02-2006, 13:24
Hello I am trying to connect up to TW blueyonder Broadband using a HP omnibook xe3 laptop running windows 98se I have put in the installation disk and have gone through all stages. however when I reach the stage where it asks for Last name and postcode, after I enter the info it says an internal error has occured click cancel on clicking cancel it goes to the blueyonder help box -however there is no expansion to the box and I can only read whats inside the small box ie no scrolling Please Help TheSaint:angel:I had the same problem.But I found if I clicked the internet explorer icon on the desktop,I could still acsess the internet.Then I made blueyonder my default web page.I then downloaded,pc gaurd,and instant help seperatly,this was yesterday,and everything has been o/k.I contacted blueyonder help they said so long as I can acssess the internet,not to worry about it,this was yesterday,and everything has been fine.So it must be a common problem.