PDA

View Full Version : anyone remember this one whats the story

th'engineer
15-11-2003, 12:35
Dear Customer

Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢m pleased to tell you that you have been added to our new Power User Forum; thank you for agreeing to join.

The objective of the Forum is to allow us, at ntl Home, to invite views and feedback on planned products and services that we are developing (or may develop in the future) for the advanced Internet community.

For you, there will be the opportunity both to input your views and preferences at an early stage of the development of new services and to volunteer to participate in trials of new products and technology from time to time. NB the Forum and trials will be open to ntl customers only.

Thanks again for participating. Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢ll be in touch again shortly with more information.

Stephen Holford

Manager, Power User Forum

th'engineer
16-11-2003, 17:52
Has it been forgot about by NTL

Paul K
16-11-2003, 18:07
Maybe they are using that forum for the new community thats coming soon LOL

Frank
16-11-2003, 19:48
Clearly just a damage limitation exercise. Proven by the fact they have taken no action on this.

th'engineer
16-11-2003, 22:32
my whole point is that if NTL start something they really should follow it through at least e-mail the people that subcribed to the powerusers

{FU}Fubar
22-11-2003, 15:17
i got one of those emails after signing up for power users, i printed it out in gold letters on platinum paper ;)

paulyoung666
22-11-2003, 15:19
funny i cant see it happening now for some strange reason :eek:

Sociable
22-11-2003, 18:35
funny i cant see it happening now for some strange reason :eek:

They realised their mistake when someone pointed out they had used the words "Users" and "Power" in the same sentance. :rofl: