PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Corkhill!

Caspar
15-11-2003, 12:00
Just nipped into my local shopping mall, Birchwood/Warrington and saw the actor who plays Brookside's Jimmy Corkhill!

He was behind a table supporting Cancer research, or similar worthy cause (I was too busy trying to remember his brookside name to remember the charity! In the end I asked the girl in the postoffice, posting something, and together we came to the conclusion it was Jimmy Corkhill!)

Russ
15-11-2003, 12:17
Wow!! Jimmy Corkhill!!!!

downquark1
15-11-2003, 12:18
Tyron from corrie turned the oldham christmas lights on - but they kept failing :LOL: he had to push the pluncher like 5 times

Russ
15-11-2003, 12:29
I was in Brighton last year and I saw Josh, one of the gays from Big Brother 2.

Bex
15-11-2003, 12:39
i saw the bloke who used to play luke in hollyoaks at a club..my finace at the time wasn't impressed with me drooling over him....

ive meet a few celebs in my time

Paul K
15-11-2003, 12:42
I saw John Lowe at an airport while waiting to go to Florida. I know "Wow John Lowe" ;)

kronas
15-11-2003, 14:07
*wants to meet a celebrity very very much would like to ;)

Bex
15-11-2003, 14:09
ohh dont get me started on your grammar and english lol

kronas
15-11-2003, 14:10
ohh dont get me started on your grammar and english lol

*ahem

coggy is my personal teacher :Peaceman:

Stuart
15-11-2003, 15:51
I have met several celebrities:

I recently saw Rachel Stevens walking along Regent Street :drool:. She is even nicer looking in real life. Very cute.

I have also walked into Daniella Westbrook (pre cocaine nose job) in Tower Records in picadilly. I was walking along behind her, she stopped. I didn't and she gave me a very dirty look.

Last, but certainly not least, Claire Danes (Romeo and Juliet, Terminator 3) filmed a period drama where I worked. I walked into her too. Then was chased off by a rather large extra.

And, unlike kronas, I have been known to use punctuation.... :D :LOL: :Peace: :PP: :Peaceman:

ic14
15-11-2003, 17:45
I have met only one kind of celeb,

And that was Nintendo creative guru Shigeru Miyamoto, back in feburary when he made a rare public appereence outside of japan

kronas
15-11-2003, 18:38
I have met several celebrities:

I recently saw Rachel Stevens walking along Regent Street :drool:. She is even nicer looking in real life. Very cute.

:shocked: :drool:

And, unlike kronas, I have been known to use punctuation.... :D :LOL: :Peace: :PP: :Peaceman:

ok ok enough is enough its not new :rolleyes:

I have meat only one kind of celeb,

what meat ?

well i think judging by some of the responses in this thread you could say we are treating some of them like meat :p

ic14
15-11-2003, 18:41
what meat ?

well i think judging by some of the responses in this thread you could say we are treating some of them like meat :pStop pointing out spelling mistakes. You make more than most people anyway.

Stuart
15-11-2003, 20:17
ok ok enough is enough its not new :rolleyes:

Sorry kronas. Was only 'avin' a laff..

kronas
15-11-2003, 21:57
Sorry kronas. Was only 'avin' a laff..

its happening all too often these days :2up:

Stop pointing out spelling mistakes. You make more than most people anyway.

you cant take a joke now ?

exactly thats the way i feel when you point out my mistakes we all make mistakes i admit my continuity on spelling has not been great recently.....

ic14
16-11-2003, 10:31
you cant take a joke now ?

exactly thats the way i feel when you point out my mistakes we all make mistakes i admit my continuity on spelling has not been great recently.....I hardly ever point out your spelling mistakes.
Its mostly others who do that:zzz: