PDA

View Full Version : Poor Speeds

xkennyx
17-01-2006, 18:11
Hi Guys,

Im new here and im on the 4MB service in Plymouth and im still waiting to be upgraded to the 10MB service. Just wondering if anyone is experiencing slow download rates? my webpages load fine but when i try to download something of gamefiles.blueyonder.co.uk my speeds are slow. iv checked for spyware/virus's etc and have nothing. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Kenny

Chris W
18-01-2006, 20:35
:welcome:

Is it just from the one source that your speeds are slow or have you noticed it from other servers too?

What do you get if you run the speed test at the top of this page?

|Kippa|
19-01-2006, 17:07
Some people are having problems with their connections regarding the new upgrades. I got upgraded to 10mb last week and have same ping times which is good, plus I am downloading at full 10mb capacity.

Hopefully this is just a teathing problem regarding people with slower speed or higher pings. There is bound to be some glitches when you roll out a national upgrade. Best bet is to contact BlueYonder support over the phone, or talk to some of the people in this cable forum as some of them seem to know what is going on.

xkennyx
19-01-2006, 22:13
Thanks Very Much Guys, But the problem has sorted its self out now! sorry to waste anyone's time

Thanks
Kenny