PDA

View Full Version : .com"referrer" part2

tabatha
11-11-2003, 13:26
:sorry: Hi... No wish to restart this thread..but some-one decided the original should be closed..for what-ever reason...and I just wanted to thank all those that came to my rescue..all is now aok....
NOW I am happy for this to be laid to rest...Thank you mods

orangebird
11-11-2003, 14:00
:sorry: Hi... No wish to restart this thread..but some-one decided the original should be closed..for what-ever reason...and I just wanted to thank all those that came to my rescue..all is now aok....
NOW I am happy for this to be laid to rest...Thank you mods

Apparently Tabath - THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT SITE FOR .COM!!!!

:geez:

So, to the mod who closed the original thread - why is it you're not happy about other members of this site helping out those with problems on .com? We're all in nthell, why so petty?

Bex
11-11-2003, 16:32
ok guys lets not get into an us and them discussion again...
glad the thread starter got it sorted mind, we did tell you to just wait and it would be sorted :P

tabatha
11-11-2003, 16:38
I do not want this to get into any discussion..I wanted to say"thank you" I have...Why cant the mods close a thread when asked???...Please Close This Thread

Paul
11-11-2003, 16:47
"Uhm this isn't a support forum for dotcom, sorry. E-mail ashley.grossman@ntl.com (ashley.grossman@ntl.com) - I'm sure he'll be able to help you." :rolleyes:

The thread was in the General NTL Discussion forum and I thought (or so many people seem keen to point out) that the .com forum was part of NTL now.

So you can come here and ask people for help on anything as long as it's not nthellworld.com - Sorry Keyser but that attitude just seems completley petty to me.

Russ
11-11-2003, 17:07
Under the request of the poster, thread closed :)