PDA

View Full Version : If you could be invisible?

Salu
10-11-2003, 00:25
What would you do or where would you go?

Chris
10-11-2003, 00:30
Any number of places where interesting secret things go on ... the Cabinet Room at Number 10, next to Prince Charles when he makes his next private phone call, The Oval Office ... I'd just love to understand what's really behind world events.

trebor
10-11-2003, 00:34
I would be in a lot trouble ;) and if I had the ability to walk through walls or doors without opening them I would be in a lot more trouble.
but I would be a rich pervert ;)

homealone
10-11-2003, 01:25
Any number of places where interesting secret things go on ... the Cabinet Room at Number 10, next to Prince Charles when he makes his next private phone call, The Oval Office ... I'd just love to understand what's really behind world events.

as opposed to reading about it in a Tom Clancy novel a couple of years later - I share your vision, towny. ;)

Paul
10-11-2003, 02:23
What would you do or where would you go?I couldn't answer that and remain a free man :eek:

homealone
10-11-2003, 02:36
I couldn't answer that and remain a free man :eek:

maybe attribute them to someone else?;)

Mark W
10-11-2003, 02:49
easy.... arrange the untimley demise of george dubya

ZrByte
10-11-2003, 05:16
A few questions spring to mind here before I answer this...
1.) would I have control over my invisibility??
If no then the first thing I would do is freak out

2.) could things I touch become invisible??
If so I would Touch my friends to freak them out :) (Nothing like your own body disappearing, to freak someone out)
Also hiding things from people I know would be funny, allbeit irritating for the person in question. (You know thats why you can never find your Keys ;) )

Maybe a few pictures of people I hate in compromising positions :disturbd:
Oh and I would have to pay a few Attractive female celebrities a visit :D :naughty:

Jerrek
10-11-2003, 06:56
easy.... arrange the untimley demise of george dubya
I'm really wondering what kind of a person you are based on that. You're willing to let Mugabe remain in power. You're willing to let Saddam live, and also Osama bin Laden. You're willing to let Jim whatshisname from North Korea continue to rape his country as he is doing. All of that, just to get to President Bush. You know, if I was invisible, I'd go for some more combat training and try to take out one of these other dictators. I wouldn't go for President Bush.

timewarrior2001
10-11-2003, 10:09
I'm really wondering what kind of a person you are based on that. You're willing to let Mugabe remain in power. You're willing to let Saddam live, and also Osama bin Laden. You're willing to let Jim whatshisname from North Korea continue to rape his country as he is doing. All of that, just to get to President Bush. You know, if I was invisible, I'd go for some more combat training and try to take out one of these other dictators. I wouldn't go for President Bush.I'd go for the biggest threat to world peace, I'd go for Dubya.
How anyone so freaking thick, ignorant and stupid got to running a country like the US. The President is supposed to represent the views of the people......oh I think I have just answered myself :)

Back on topic, I would have abuse the invisibility, and watch some beautiful women take a shower or something. Hey I know, I'd hang out in the ladies toilets and find out why they always go in pairs.

gazzae
10-11-2003, 10:36
How anyone so freaking thick, ignorant and stupid got to running a country like the US.

Because Daddy has friends in the Supreme Court.

Ramrod
10-11-2003, 12:39
I'm really wondering what kind of a person you are based on that. You're willing to let Mugabe remain in power. You're willing to let Saddam live, and also Osama bin Laden. You're willing to let Jim whatshisname from North Korea continue to rape his country as he is doing. All of that, just to get to President Bush. You know, if I was invisible, I'd go for some more combat training and try to take out one of these other dictators. I wouldn't go for President Bush.Word

Bex
10-11-2003, 12:49
i would visit ex boyfs and scare them..
i would also visit certain people and see what they really say about me when im not there.....

and i would freak out ash g......by moving things round in his house and stuff :p

basa
10-11-2003, 13:37
Sod all this political PC stuff (I'm far too old to be bothered anyway !).

I'd just pop down the local High Street Banks, Building Societies, supermarkets / superstores etc, and relieve them each of the days takings until I could retire somewhere warm and peaceful !!

:angel: :angel:

Stuart
10-11-2003, 14:28
How anyone so freaking thick, ignorant and stupid got to running a country like the US.
Maybe I am being cynical, but maybe the CIA needed a puppet?

Marge
10-11-2003, 16:04
I would follow my gorgeous fella around and give Posh a quick dig/pinch whenever I could :ninja:

Bex
10-11-2003, 17:21
I would follow my gorgeous fella around and give Posh a quick dig/pinch whenever I could :ninja:

ur gorgeous fella? at first i thought u meant someone else then i thought u meant beckham...now im confused :shrug:

Marge
10-11-2003, 17:32
ur gorgeous fella? at first i thought u meant someone else then i thought u meant beckham...now im confused :shrug:

Soz Bexy, meant Becks on this lol

Bex
10-11-2003, 17:41
Soz Bexy, meant Becks on this lol

i thought u did and then re-read it :p

all i can say is stalker ;) joking huni

Defiant
10-11-2003, 17:47
I'd like to see what's really in area 51 the place the US goverment says doesn't exist
http://www.bvalphaserver.com/catalog/images2/area51sign.jpg

Its all lie's its not their,

http://www.kodakcamera.co.uk/images/iraqiinformationminister.jpg

Oh and of course go in all the girls locker rooms :LOL:

iadom
10-11-2003, 19:38
I would go on to the pitch at Highbury, and kick lumps of anyone within range. Then poor old myopic Arsene Wenger would not be the only one who didn't see anything.:rolleyes: ;)

Marge
10-11-2003, 20:01
I would go on to the pitch at Highbury, and kick lumps of anyone within range. Then poor old myopic Arsene Wenger would not be the only one who didn't see anything.:rolleyes: ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maggy
10-11-2003, 20:45
us fat grey haired middle aged women are already invisible. :sulk:

incog.

Bex
10-11-2003, 20:51
us fat grey haired middle aged women are already invisible. :sulk:

incog.

awwwww coggy that isnt true hun

Atomic22
11-11-2003, 20:28

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i would have to sneak into kylies dressing room when she was having a photoshoot for her underwear collection....:devsmoke:

Stuart
11-11-2003, 20:38

i would have to sneak into kylies dressing room when she was having a photoshoot for her underwear collection....:devsmoke:
I'd wait around until she was wearing less than Underwear...

Maggy
11-11-2003, 20:43

sigh! why am i not surprised?

frankly i'd like to sneak into no 10 and listen in on cabinet meetings.

incog.;)

Alan Waddington
11-11-2003, 23:09
I'd get a job as a puppeteer. No need to wear black. Or become a magicians assistant ;)

Theodoric
12-11-2003, 22:12
To complete the thread.

1) If you were invisible because you were transparent and had the same refractive index as air, then the lenses in your eyes would not work and you would be blind.

2) If you were invisible because light rays bent around you then no light from any object would reach you and you would be in permanent darkness.

3) If you were invisible because your amazing mental powers caused everyone to ignore you then you would be Billy Nomates.

Chris
12-11-2003, 22:14
Spoilsport. :(

;)

Stuart
12-11-2003, 22:19
To complete the thread.

1) If you were invisible because you were transparent and had the same refractive index as air, then the lenses in your eyes would not work and you would be blind.

2) If you were invisible because light rays bent around you then no light from any object would reach you and you would be in permanent darkness.

3) If you were invisible because your amazing mental powers caused everyone to ignore you then you would be Billy Nomates.
All of which are highly unlikely, if not impossible at the moment.

It's fun to speculate though.

Bex
13-11-2003, 11:46
talking about being invisible "hallow man" is on tongiht :p

iadom
13-11-2003, 12:53
talking about being invisible "hallow man" is on tongiht :p
Oh dear Bexy, you really will have to take your woolly mits off when you type.

I guess you meant Hollow Man;)

Bex
13-11-2003, 13:11
Oh dear Bexy, you really will have to take your woolly mits off when you type.

I guess you meant Hollow Man;)

:bigcry: stop picking on my spelling and my typos you big meany :bigcry:

i know what i mean and you know what i mean...........

im feeling poorly and im stressed out...leave me alone :p:p

(im not really mad with you)

Nemesis
13-11-2003, 13:14
:bigcry: stop picking on my spelling and my typos you big meany :bigcry:

i know what i mean and you know what i mean...........

im feeling poorly and im stressed out...leave me alone :p:p

(im not really mad with you)
It's not woolly mits, she just finds it difficult typing whilst holding a fag and a glass of vodka ... :D

Bex
13-11-2003, 13:19
It's not woolly mits, she just finds it difficult typing whilst holding a fag and a glass of vodka ... :D

Download Failed (1)

fine, wont entertain you on messanger while your at work anymore :(

edit: and oh dear me and vodka dont mix

Dude111
08-07-2021, 04:25
If I could be invisible??

Hehehe you dont wanna know do ya??

I would go to places just to see what is was like that I couldnt do before......