PDA

View Full Version : Where are the bills????????????????????????

Nidge
09-11-2003, 10:00
I've not had a bill now from NTL for over 2 months, is there a problem getting them sent out??????????????? The money is being taken out of the bank.

Ramrod
09-11-2003, 14:19
They're HP Deskjet printers probably broken!:D

Graham F
09-11-2003, 16:04
I've not had a bill now from NTL for over 2 months, is there a problem getting them sent out??????????????? The money is being taken out of the bank.

What are the bills for? AFAIk in some regions if the billed amount is the same every month and is taken by DD no bill is produced, this might be the case here? :shrug:

Nidge
09-11-2003, 18:16
What are the bills for? AFAIk in some regions if the billed amount is the same every month and is taken by DD no bill is produced, this might be the case here? :shrug:

Phone and broadband.

Shaun
09-11-2003, 18:23
Mine never arrived this month (phone and broadband) but they sent me a copy and insisted it was posted! A likely story, they can't afford a new cart for the desk-jet ;)

Nidge
09-11-2003, 18:34
Mine never arrived this month (phone and broadband) but they sent me a copy and insisted it was posted! A likely story, they can't afford a new cart for the desk-jet ;)

Thought it was just me who they'd fell out with :banghead:

Chris
09-11-2003, 18:37
They're HP Deskjet printers probably broken!:D

HP Deskjet? That's a bit hi-tech surely. I was thinking it would be more like a nice 8-pin dot matrix.

*gets all nostalgic about running off university essays at 4am and annoying flatmates with the whrringgrrgrrininnggrrr..hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm noise :D

Bifta
09-11-2003, 19:44
*cough* Postal Strike? I've been waiting for my tax return for 4 weeks now .. it's not like the Inland Revenue to be late sending that.

Nidge
10-11-2003, 15:00
*cough* Postal Strike? I've been waiting for my tax return for 4 weeks now .. it's not like the Inland Revenue to be late sending that.

Wait till you are waiting for a refund :PP: :PP: :PP: :PP:

trebor
10-11-2003, 15:47
Wait till you are waiting for a refund :PP: :PP: :PP: :PP:

doesn't everybody get refund every month ;) I thought it was part of NTL's customer service policy :LOL:

on the subject of bills, I now have not had a bill for 2 months and it looks like novembers is missing as well. are they changing to quarterly billing and it's just something else they forget to tell their customers about, like all the other changes to their service that we find out about after they have happened :(

Chris
10-11-2003, 16:12
I haven't had a bill for my BB for about 18 months. It's the same price each month so I don't really mind, although I suspect it's a technical breach of Direct Debit rules for them not to notify me each month.

Personally I think their Single Bill project has gone belly up.

Undisputedtruth
10-11-2003, 20:39
HP Deskjet? That's a bit hi-tech surely. I was thinking it would be more like a nice 8-pin dot matrix.

*gets all nostalgic about running off university essays at 4am and annoying flatmates with the whrringgrrgrrininnggrrr..hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm noise :D

Perhaps the abacus has been clogged with so much BS. :LOL:

wobbs
04-12-2003, 14:09
ARGGGGGGGGH

they have doen this 4 months on the run and cut me off twice

I have received a rounded up bill 1 - dec - i received ther october bill at the end of november and the november bill on the 1 dece - which i promptly sent a check to NTL - they cut me off 2 days later

I have just spoken to a decent gent in credit - thank god some one with a brain who agreed with the issue iof cutting me off when i only get a bill 1 month late is incorrect
on the phone to have it diconnected now

As I stated in an earlier post - id rather burn £600 then give another penny to NTL -

I did consult the lawyer in our office this mornig re this issue of billing - he said it is the responsibility of the comapny submittimg buills to ensure they reach the customer ( NTL the country was hit by postal strikes for f sake ) - and he also sated that alternative arrangments must be made by the company submitting the bills.

nuff said

im on the hodl line as im in the middle of cancelling my service - god i feel like a weight has been lifted form me - praise be the lord

free fre of the tirany of arguing with a compnay who couldnt care less and are happy to persue customers nowing the majority will take it up the $%%^ and not complain because they want a quite life well sorry NTL but im not one of them - -

ps dont let ntl buy this site and shut it down as well -

seem to be ntls way - I deal with the transmission side - they just put their hands over their ears hoping that youll go away

Nemesis
04-12-2003, 14:18
I haven't had a bill for my BB for about 18 months. It's the same price each month so I don't really mind, although I suspect it's a technical breach of Direct Debit rules for them not to notify me each month.

Personally I think their Single Bill project has gone belly up.
It is ... you should be given three clear days notice before they remove your hard earned cash.

If not, you can refuse to pay .... incidentally, you can reclaim ANY DD at all, I think up to 12 months after it was originally taken, and the relevant party MUST return the money and prove that they followed all legal processes to get it in the first place.

gary_580
04-12-2003, 14:23
It is ... you should be given three clear days notice before they remove your hard earned cash.

If not, you can refuse to pay .... incidentally, you can reclaim ANY DD at all, I think up to 12 months after it was originally taken, and the relevant party MUST return the money and prove that they followed all legal processes to get it in the first place.

Not true. If its a fixed price every month they only have to notify you of a change. Im sure you dont get a mortgage bill or a bill for life assurance every month?

Nemesis
04-12-2003, 14:33
Not true. If its a fixed price every month they only have to notify you of a change. Im sure you dont get a mortgage bill or a bill for life assurance every month?
On this point I would agree ... however, as I have the 'phone with them it's always different, but I stand corrected :D