PDA

View Full Version : some things should not be revisited

Maggy
02-11-2003, 00:16
remakes of he-man,scooby doo,mutant turtles are a very bad idea.

in particular he-man.if only they had got ride of that stupid lttle flying black bomb character.most annoying.only character that rocks is skeletor-wish he could wipe the smiles off all the goody two shoes.

however most annoying cartoon song at the moment is that bl**dy ultimate muscle cr*p my 15 year old won't stop watching.

used to be the dragonballs theme tune.

incog :sick:

Paul
02-11-2003, 00:33
Dragonballs ? Do you mean Dragonball Z ?

I can't remember the theme tune to that but it was a most annoying cartoon, they seemed to spend half their time grunting and straining :eek:

Maggy
02-11-2003, 00:46
Dragonballs ? Do you mean Dragonball Z ?

I can't remember the theme tune to that but it was a most annoying cartoon, they seemed to spend half their time grunting and straining :eek:

actually i'm informed by my son that there is a dragonballs,dragonballsz and dragonball gt.

everlastingf they were too.30 episodes a fight as i recall.i couldn't seehow they kept coming up with new superlatives to describe each new heroic epic.

however some cartoons are worth it for the very funny(if unintentional) dialogue.ie fantastic 4,ironman and the hulk.

incog. :rofl:

Tricky
02-11-2003, 12:53
What's wrong with Scooby Doo remakes? Pesky meddling forum users!!!

reruns of TopCat and Hong Kong Phooey should be part of every childs learning curve

Maggy
02-11-2003, 14:41
are you serious?they should have been burned years ago. :p

incog. ;)

Tricky
02-11-2003, 14:47
are you serious?they should have been burned years ago. :p

incog. ;)

Trying "desperately" to hang onto childhood.

Maggy
02-11-2003, 14:55
Trying "desperately" to hang onto childhood.

huh! have you seen that they plan to bring back andy pandy.a talking andy pandy no less.possibly even a girl andy pandy.

like i said some things should not be revisited. :sulk:

incog. :banghead:

Tricky
02-11-2003, 15:30
huh! have you seen that they plan to bring back andy pandy.a talking andy pandy no less.possibly even a girl andy pandy.

Before my time! :shocked:

Paul
02-11-2003, 16:42
Anyone who does not like TopCat is seriously disturbed :p

paulyoung666
02-11-2003, 16:45
muffin the mule is cummin back as well , that name is nearly as bad as the ones in captain pugwash , seaman staines and master bates , pmsl :p :p :p :p :p :p

Atomic22
02-11-2003, 19:51

my 4 year old watches all the crap on cable and i noticed
they bought andy pandy back a year or so ago along with bill and ben and noddy......all total crap now of course....scooby doo remakes are crap also
i just hope they dont remake and ruin classics like hong kong phooey and dangermouse and batfink and the one and only.......
mighty mouse is on his waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
umba umba umba umba
ahem