PDA

View Full Version : No phone in BR8

Psipoc
22-11-2005, 13:09
My phone has now been totally dead for just over a month it seems all they know what to do is pass the buck from one person to another,
Got told a month ago it needs a re pull took a day off for that then waited 2 weeks and another day off for no-one to turn up

Any ideas anybody

Gareth

MovedGoalPosts
22-11-2005, 13:13
:welcome: to Cable Forum :D

Have faults said anything to you as to why the repull didn't occur. Have they rescheduled anything to your knowledge? Have they made any aplogy for it not being sorted?

Psipoc
22-11-2005, 13:23
Thanks for the Welcome!
1 apology ,Just alot of I'll call you back in a few hours :confused:
They said via email that I can have 2 months credit on my account which actually only works out to be 1 month as I have no phone

Thinks I may go Dreaded BT...

G

Psipoc
22-11-2005, 13:38
Just got off the Phone and now they said someone called me on my home phone this morning (the fact that its not working is a bit much for them it seems!)

MovedGoalPosts
22-11-2005, 13:41
Just got off the Phone and now they said someone called me on my home phone this morning (the fact that its not working is a bit much for them it seems!)

:doh:

Ok, so have they given you a definitive date when they will now sort it?

Psipoc
22-11-2005, 13:42
Nope they said they're going to call me back later on today

MovedGoalPosts
22-11-2005, 13:44
Cable Forum has some senior contacts with ntl. We can raise this with them on your behalf if you like. If you wish to PM some details, that will only be held by CF until we know the issue has been resolved, we will see what can be sorted.

We need:
Account holder name,
Address including postcode
Account No (as on bills), assuming one has been issued
DAYTIME phone number (ntl will want to contact you) - perhaps a mobile as you ntl one is dead :erm:
email addy
Full details of what has actually occurred, with dates.

Psipoc
22-11-2005, 13:50
Thanks for your help Rob C
don't have account number with me mate sorry

Dates back just over 1 month from today

MovedGoalPosts
22-11-2005, 13:56
PM received, and I've forwarded to our ntl people. They usually takle a few hours to dig around, but no doubt will be in touch with you. Please do keep us informed

Psipoc
22-11-2005, 14:09
Okey dokey

Cheers

Psipoc
22-11-2005, 14:57
Just had a call from NTL and they said they'll be by on Saturday to do my re-pull shall let you know howz it goez
5 minutes after that call a very helpful young lady called Jill called from NTL and is chasing up on everything and said she'll check back with me on Monday !

G

Psipoc
28-11-2005, 11:15
No work done this weekend :o(
Hopefully something done today ,but still live in doubt

G

Although nice jill called again and is trying to hurry it up

Psipoc
03-12-2005, 16:42
Don't want to Jinx it but phone seems to be working :shocked:
But for how long :(

Jill :angel: has been a God send LOL
Just hoping I'll get more compensation than just a month or 2 free as my mobile bill this month came to over £100
Was think of going Broadband 1MB (not so keen now)

Thanks for all the Support Rob Here a :beer: for all your help (and Jill)

Gareth

Psipoc
05-12-2005, 10:47
Problem Resolved
Thanks to all :)

Gareth