PDA

View Full Version : stimulation

kronas
27-10-2003, 01:56
a company in texas has devised a battery operated instrument which stimulates the sexual nerve pathways of womens pelvis......

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,60943,00.html

Paul K
27-10-2003, 02:08
Why did I think Kronas when I saw this thread? ;)

kronas
27-10-2003, 02:17
Why did I think Kronas when I saw this thread? ;)

*shrugs

trying to 'lighten' up :rolleyes:

bopdude
27-10-2003, 10:47
Hi kronas, yeah i heard about that on the way home this morning, its meant to be able to bring a woman to an orgasmic state in about 20 mins so that the slightest touch and........... :naughty: :naughty:

Well enough said, volunteers ( ladies only ) take one step forward,
* waits for stampede :)

Paul K
27-10-2003, 11:31
20 minutes? Will have to keep a good book with me then ;)

Marge
27-10-2003, 12:58
20 minutes, no thanks :erm:

Funnily enough looking at a pic of David Beckham has the same effect in much less time :naughty:

Maggy
27-10-2003, 13:45
got a :D spare £118 then boys?

incog who is typing this left handed.

cos she has tennis elbow in her right arm :naughty:

Graham
27-10-2003, 19:03
Ah, so it lets the bloke watch TV for another 20 minutes without bothering with all that tedious foreplay stuff!

There again, I'm just about to start selling battery operated products which *also* will stimulate the woman's pelvic area...!!!
:D

Chimaera
27-10-2003, 19:28
And before anyone asks - NO I HAVEN'T GOT ONE!!! :naughty:

kronas
27-10-2003, 19:38

shame........because it would go well with the other battery operated device you own :naughty:

Chimaera
27-10-2003, 19:59
Such as my new minidisc/radio, kronie??
I'm SURE that is the battery operated toy you had in mind!! :p:

kronas
27-10-2003, 20:10
Such as my new minidisc/radio, kronie??
I'm SURE that is the battery operated toy you had in mind!! :p:

no i was talking about another device that vibrates ;) :naughty:

homealone
27-10-2003, 20:19
no i was talking about another device that vibrates ;) :naughty:

aah - the mobile phone;)

kink
27-10-2003, 21:22

That's because we don't need one ;) :p

On a more serious note :erm: i note the manufacturers are not claiming the product actually causes sexual stimulation.... but by simply stimulating the nerves of the lower body i suppose it could make them more receptive to other forms of stimulation, thereby heighening the whole experience....
While this shouldn't replace other forms of foreplay, but be useful for those men who find the whole idea of foreplay a chore :p , it could be useful for those women who have nerve damage due to disease and find it difficult to be stimulated by means that other women would find natural.
The TENS machine is used for pain relief and works in a similar way.... who's to say that this device may not have a more valuable use than merely to enhance (if the manufacturers claims are true) the sexual experience of healthy women?

Big thanks to Kronie for drawing our attention to this potentially life changing device..... even if that wasn't his intention :eek: ;) :p

kronas
27-10-2003, 21:25
Big thanks to Kronie for drawing our attention to this potentially life changing device..... even if that wasn't his intention :eek: ;) :p

no problem :p

sure you dont want to 'demonstrate' if it actually does stimulate....... :naughty:

kink
27-10-2003, 21:33

sure you dont want to 'demonstrate' if it actually does stimulate....... :naughty:

No need..... already have a stimulating device.... but it's not for sale and doesn't need batteries and thankfully warmer to the touch and very responsive to mine :)

I'm just hoping that i'll never be in a situation where i'd have to use a device like the one in this thread.... may my nerves always stay healthy and receptive to the human touch :)

Ramrod
27-10-2003, 21:36

Funnily enough looking at a pic of David Beckham has the same effect in much less time :naughty::rolleyes: :D

downquark1
27-10-2003, 21:36
I was getting worried, it took kink almost a day to find this post :D

Ramrod
27-10-2003, 21:39
I was getting worried, it took kink almost a day to find this post :D......she is getting on a bit you know:D

kronas
27-10-2003, 21:41
......she is getting on a bit you know:D

yeah your reactions start to go as you get old :p

*waits for slap across face

:rolleyes:

Ramrod
27-10-2003, 21:46
on a more seroius note though......whats the point of one of those for a 'normal' woman? If she is being properly stimulated then surely she is going to be pre-orgasmic in 20 minutes (ffs) and thats a lot more fun than putting a couple of electrodes on your ankles for 20 minutes before sex. I can just see it:

Him:"strap em on and get yourself 'warmed up' dear. I'll be along in 20 minutes or so."
Her:"FU, if you can't be bothered to get me 'warmed up', 'dear'":D

....still, The gizmo does seem to need further investigation:naughty:

Ramrod
27-10-2003, 21:47

Don't worry Kronas, you'll soon be there as well!
Quicker than you know :D

Shaun
27-10-2003, 22:47

Funnily enough looking at a pic of David Beckham has the same effect in much less time :naughty:

Oh, Debs, your right again :blush:

*reminds everyone he doesn't need the device as he's a boy! :o

Stuart
27-10-2003, 23:15

:rolleyes:^Hormonally charged teenager^. :D :p

Stuart
27-10-2003, 23:18

Kink doesn't seem to be around.. Maybe Chimaera could slap you?

Xaccers
27-10-2003, 23:34
I read an article about a woman undergoing some nerve treatment which involved stimulating the nerves in her lower spine.
Suddenly she gasped and moaned.
The surgeon asked if she was ok, to which she replied "Oh god yes! can you teach my husband how to do that?"
They discovered that if a certain nerve was stimulated, it would produce an orgasm.
They stipulated that for women who have difficulty climaxing, they could have a fag packet sized device implanted into their bum cheek and a remote control to activate it.

kink
I was getting worried, it took kink almost a day to find this post :D

Couldn't get these sodding electrode things off my ankles and get off the bed fast enough to get near the keyboard let alone read the thread and post.... ;)

Maggy
somebody hold him for me while i get my left hand into action.

incog ;)

kink
27-10-2003, 23:40
......she is getting on a bit you know:D

And some men/boys need to have electrodes attached to certain parts of their anatomy....

somebody hold him for me while i get my left hand into action.

incog ;)

Proof that the older woman doesn't always need batteries..... :D

Sorry coggy..... couldn't resist :p

Chimaera
27-10-2003, 23:44
Kink doesn't seem to be around.. Maybe Chimaera could slap you?
HTH!!!

*slap*

:rofl:

Maggy
27-10-2003, 23:52
see you are researching info for kinki's confessions then!

incog. :)

Stuart
28-10-2003, 00:06
And some men/boys need to have electrodes attached to certain parts of their anatomy....

They might enjoy it... :disturbd:

kink
28-10-2003, 00:08
see you are researching info for kinki's confessions then!

incog. :)
Research? Sounds like i could just post entries from your diary :naughty:
Sure they'd be stimulating to say the least ;)

Maggy
28-10-2003, 00:16
Research? Sounds like i could just post entries from your diary :naughty:
Sure they'd be stimulating to say the least ;)

tales from the washing up bowl? i think not! :D

kronas
28-10-2003, 00:25
HTH!!!

*slap*

:rofl:

that stings i thought you were my mother :rolleyes:

:naughty: :D

Hugh
05-08-2008, 22:18
Apparently, you just press a button, and "bingo (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3395507.stm)!".

Problem is, most men wouldn't be able to find it........;)

Raistlin
05-08-2008, 23:02
Women start by drinking an electrolyte sports drink 20 minutes before using the device.
They then apply two white electrode pads inside their ankles.
These pads are connected to the Slightest Touch device, which is about the size of a personal stereo.

That'll be the new Apple iPod Gimmick then :)

I guess in this case it would be the Apple i(dont_need_you_to)Touch ;)

downquark1
05-08-2008, 23:16
You do realise this is 4 years old?

Raistlin
05-08-2008, 23:16
That's got to be the longest it's ever lasted :D

downquark1
05-08-2008, 23:17
In fact here is the original thread: http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/22/3739-stimulation.html

Maggy
06-08-2008, 00:06
I've just seen who posted it originally..it just had to be one of his posts...:D

Xaccers
06-08-2008, 00:25
Just checked the original, a thread about stimulation and smiled when I noticed the advert at the top right of the screen

http://www.finmereairsoft.co.uk/xaccers/notfound.jpg

Enuff
06-08-2008, 00:30
Is there a version of this for the male?

Nugget
06-08-2008, 00:32
I've just seen who posted it originally..it just had to be one of his posts...:D

Hands up who thought Coggy was referring to the Monkey before clicking... :D

Cobbydaler
06-08-2008, 00:39
Hands up who thought Coggy was referring to the Monkey before clicking... :D

Me Sir, Me Sir, Please, Please... :erm:

Maggy
06-08-2008, 00:40

Do you know what that question suggests? ;)

Xaccers
06-08-2008, 00:46

Have you never experienced phantom pager syndrome?

MovedGoalPosts
06-08-2008, 00:50
Since this was never going to be discussed seriously, especially at this time of the evening:

Threads Merged ;)

Enuff
06-08-2008, 01:08
Do you know what that question suggests? ;)
I certainly do Incog. :) Saying that, I really hope there isn't one available, there has to be some kind of side effects. I'd probably be found curled up in a dark corner, twitching and giggleing, permanently in a state of shellshock, due to overuse! And I dread to think about the withdrawal symptoms. Oh well, you only live once! ;)

downquark1
06-08-2008, 01:18
I watched a documentary about the machine (or a different one) made by Stuart Meloy. He tested on a group of women who had difficulty orgasming if I recall correctly it was only a major help to 1 or 2 out of 5. I'm not sure if anything became of it after that.

edit: these seems to be a more recent article: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Orgasmotron-Orgasms-at-the-Push-of-a-Button-79636.shtml and more http://www.latimes.com/features/health/la-he-orside11feb11,1,7473561.story

To answer your question:
Men are not neglected by these studies. Meloy has used the device on impotent men, and the subjects got an erection and had powerful ejaculations. Just one thing: orgasms do not come cheap: Orgasmatron costs around $12,000.

Xaccers
06-08-2008, 02:06
I certainly do Incog. :) Saying that, I really hope there isn't one available, there has to be some kind of side effects. I'd probably be found curled up in a dark corner, twitching and giggleing, permanently in a state of shellshock, due to overuse!

something like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxTyuFBPJsk

Enuff
06-08-2008, 03:24
something like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxTyuFBPJsk
LOL... Yes. :erm: