PDA

View Full Version : Winning Eleven

TigaSefi
25-06-2003, 10:51
I got a big problem with this game. I got the usb memory card and the english translation file for the teams and players but I can't get it work. I am supposed to load the game without a memory card in the slot and when it finished loading the game, I insert the memory card in and it should ask me to format it. This hasn't happened so i ain't too sure where to go and the online help is very very vague. Anyone successfully managed to do this ?

DannyA
25-06-2003, 17:33
your a swine you are!!

Winning Eleven 6 should be sent out today by Goblin Direct to me, but i dont have the USB dongle thingie.

My mate has soul calibur 2 and that formated his normal memory card into Jap.

Have you got any other Jap games - the obvious questions being have you tried it with them and did it work?

kronas
25-06-2003, 17:35
tigasefi you can play the game without translation i do for PS2 its the same layout as ps2 version

TigaSefi
25-06-2003, 18:38
I never played PES2 on the PoS2 so I haven't a clue how it laid out. I'll be damned if I gonna get a PoS2 and PES2 just so I know how it laid out. I shall battle onwards with learning Japanese.

kronas
25-06-2003, 18:40
Originally posted by TigaSefi
I never played PES2 on the PoS2 so I haven't a clue how it laid out. I'll be damned if I gonna get a PoS2 and PES2 just so I know how it laid out. I shall battle onwards with learning Japanese.

its not hard i havent played pro evo 2 except at my mates house once or twice but its easy prefer winning eleven final evoloution though :D

DannyA
26-06-2003, 10:00
do you want me to write it out for you?

its a ball ache so im not gonna do it unless you want it badly!

TigaSefi
08-07-2003, 13:02
The ppl at www.gameplay.co.uk apologised and said the immiement (sp?) release of Pro Evo 3 on Gamecube is a mis-print and pulled it from the site. Buggeration. oh well back to winning eleven 6 FE.