PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal FC

yesman
21-10-2003, 23:22
What have Arsenal FC and a solar eclipse have in common ?

A. They both last about 4 minutes in Europe :D

kronas
21-10-2003, 23:37

:rofl:

they were poor saw some of it... poor arsenal 1 win in 11 to be the best you have to beat the best

*cough man utd are one of the best *cough

:p

Steve H
21-10-2003, 23:40
They were really unlucky 2nd half (Speak as an impartial judge), They absoulutley Battered Kiev.. cant believe Lehmen though. :eek:

Dont understand why they have problems in Europe, whereas other teams dont.. at the moment, they are probably the best team in the premiership. (Speaking inpartially.)

Defiant
22-10-2003, 10:59
They were really unlucky 2nd half (Speak as an impartial judge), They absoulutley Battered Kiev.. cant believe Lehmen though. :eek:

Dont understand why they have problems in Europe, whereas other teams dont.. at the moment, they are probably the best team in the premiership. (Speaking inpartially.)

Well most of their team is French and well the French do like to run away from European battles lol

TigaSefi
22-10-2003, 11:04
and for tonight ! Come On Glasgow Rangers, Make Fergie Choke on his Chewing Gum :D

Defiant
22-10-2003, 11:07
and for tonight ! Come On Glasgow Rangers, Make Fergie Choke on his Chewing Gum :D

Yea Rangers should do very well. All that experiance from the other 9 teams in their league. Those excellent teams oops sorry I mean Celtic

gazzae
22-10-2003, 11:49
Listening to Arsene Wengers interview he said said something along the lines of "Keiv were very defensive, they only attacked on the breaks"
He has said this on previous occasions too. Of course they did Arsene, thats the way most teams in Europe play, you would have thought you'd have figured that out by now!

Come on Arsene!!! If you insist in playing in Europe the way you play in the premiership then of course teams are going to sit back, have a chuckle to themselves about both your defensive backs coming forward at the same time, then hit you when they are stuck up field!

gazzae
22-10-2003, 11:54

In my view, in the premiership they can over run teams with their all out attack. In Europe against better defensive teams the opposition can absorb the attack and then hit them when cole etc are stuck up field.

MadGamer
29-10-2003, 21:21

Thats funny. :D :D :D

yesman
25-11-2003, 23:55
Well, it looks like being a bit longer than 4 minutes now Arsenal have found some fighting spirit....

Inter Milan 1 Arsenal 5

The best player in the world ATM ? ..........
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/news/reuters/2003/11/25/sport/images/2003-11-25t215104z_01_nootr_rtridsp_2_ouksp-soccer-champions-inter.jpg

Probably......

I have to say his display was awesome

kronas
26-11-2003, 00:49
they wont win it the champions league inter milan were poor and deserved to be beaten

xtremeservers
05-06-2007, 09:17
Hi,

As a absent dedicated supporter i would like to wish the club all the best after many problems and loses.

I moved out england last year to live in florida and i trully miss arsenal so much and i try and watch as many matches live as i can on comcast (cable network).

Mr Dein leaving was a great shock to me and i just hope that he is not the start of many and i feel even tho Chelsea have the money to buy who the hell they want, but they will never be able to buy what our supporters have and thats love respect and loyalty.

The last game i saw was at Highbury and i didnt ever think it was going to be the last but it was, i never got to say good bye to the ground that we had many happy moments and victories at, we have always been a team that many are scared to come to or even us come to them,i know this season has been a tough 1 and we can always come back tougher than anyone else and we will, money needs to be spent but we need to spend money very wisely and not go in as big spenders but get young strong players in for little money as possible but make deals that will keep them with us and like henry who we got cheap but we look after him very well, we have to do the same with new young blood.

I remember when Henry signed for us i met him the first day he stept of the Arsenal bus at the training camp in London Colney and i shook his hand and wished him all the best and i asked him to promise he will do us proud and he wasnt speaking english well at the time and he replied dont worry i will and to be honest he kept to his word and what a player he really is (world class).

Sorry i cant be there at the games like i was befor i moved to the states but Arsenal is a fighting club, Supporters and Team members DONT dive up, Supporters and Players are strong through and through and we WILL come out the other side the better team/side.

I would like to say a message to the supporters in England that are there day by day match by match, - We are Arsenal, we are part of the greatest team on this planet and we WILL never give up and we WILL bring silverware to the Emirates Stadium and we WILL fill our cabnets with many cups that everyone will be begging for, FAN please JUST keep your hearts with the club and give us time to settle and we will soon show that we ar the greatest team that every other club knows we are, "THE BEST" and that we have the strongest hearts that any could ever match, why? because we are ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB.

Thank You

Marcus Macgowan

idi banashapan
05-06-2007, 10:11
lol! only about 4 years too late on the comment and it was still BS!!!.....

Damien
05-06-2007, 10:23
This has to be one the longest, and weirdest bump ever

---------- Post added at 10:23 ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 ----------

Where is Kronas anyway

Russ
05-06-2007, 13:31
we WILL bring silverware to the Emirates Stadium and we WILL fill our cabnets with many cups that everyone will be begging for

What are you hoping to do first, fill the cabinet or fill the stadium?

Still, nothing like blind optimism is there :D