PDA

View Full Version : Blocking Numbers on BT

Matthew
25-09-2005, 20:58
I need to setup a block on a BT line to block the talking clock (123) as my Nanna has the habit of ringing it and running up the bill to £30-40 on it and we want to restrict her from calling it.

How do I go about it?

Thanks in advance.

marky
25-09-2005, 21:09
I may be wrong but i dont think you can, but you could allways phone bt and ask :dunce:

Paul K
25-09-2005, 21:12
Ring BT CS and ask for assistance in restricting calls, I don't think you can block specific numbers from your end of the system. Personnally I would call tomorrow around 2.30 - 3pm but I'm not saying why :angel:

Paul K
26-09-2005, 17:52
Ring BT CS and ask for assistance in restricting calls, I don't think you can block specific numbers from your end of the system. Personnally I would call tomorrow around 2.30 - 3pm but I'm not saying why :angel:
If you haven't rung CS yet I would advise ringing tomorrow after 2pm as there was a system fault today which has led to a backlog of work that might impact any calls coming into the general query number. Calling early tomorrow morning would just mean you get caught in the flood of return calls we are expecting in the morning :(