PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have HomeChoice

Overkill
22-09-2005, 12:12
They're ahving a big push in the shopping centre round my way.
I've checked out their website and they seem to be offering some good TV/phone/broadband packages at the moment.

Wondered if anyone had had any experience with them?

Ta.

SMHarman
22-09-2005, 12:51
One of my colleagues does, she is happy with it.

andygrif
22-09-2005, 15:30
I've always rated them in terms of their product...I can't comment on their service as of course they are only available in the central area of London which is a real shame.

I had dealings with them many years back, just before they almost went bust (!) when they were purely a video on demand company. I'm glad they came out the other side and have since improved their services offered immensely. They now offer live channels' streaming (so you don't need Sky or NTL as well) alongside a pretty fat internet pipe.

I do have a friend who has them, he's really happy with the product...in fact he was raving to me about it only a couple of weeks ago when I showed him ntl's VOD offer...he laughed at it :( so I am assuming Homechoice is better.

I know I would go for it if it were available here in styx.

Overkill
22-09-2005, 18:01
Cheers for the replies guys.

Certainly given me ANOTHER option for my upcoming upgrade!

Thanks again.

Rillington
22-09-2005, 18:42
The only trouble is that there are anumbe rof key channels missing such as Sky One, Sky News, most of the Sky Movies channels, the Flextech channels and Sci-fi.