PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday To Lesleyann

Stuartbe
17-09-2005, 21:24
Form Stuart to Lesleyann.

I am sorry for all the things I have done and the way I have let you down.
I will always love you and when I am not with you a part of me is missing !
You mean more to me than breathing and that will never change nomatter if we get together again or not.

I will allways love you for as long as I have breath in my body.

Stu.

sir_drinks_alot
17-09-2005, 21:32
Hi Stuartbe how are you doing now. :)

bopdude
17-09-2005, 21:37
Form Stuart to Lesleyann.

I am sorry for all the things I have done and the way I have let you down.
I will always love you and when I am not with you a part of me is missing !
You mean more to me than breathing and that will never change nomatter if we get together again or not.

I will allways love you for as long as I have breath in my body.

Stu.

Touching Stu, I hope she gets to see it and comes to her sences, sees what she means to you and makes you a happy man again.

Happy Birthday Lesleyann

Stuartbe
17-09-2005, 21:46
Not a nice day for me or her. Our eldest hamster snowdrop died today. We both hand reared her and she was very speciel to us. I will miss her and I am sure Lesleyann will to.

RIP Snowdrop. We will both miss you...

Just another small part of evidence that life is a pile of **** and is not worth bothering with !

Dont bother - Its not worth it. I have lost the one person I truely loved and now a dear pet. Live is a pile of **** !!!!

Why ****ing bother ?

sir_drinks_alot
17-09-2005, 21:49
Not a nice day for me or her. Our eldest hamster snowdrop died today. We both hand reared her and she was very speciel to us. I will miss her and I am sure Lesleyann will to.

RIP Snowdrop. We will both miss you...

Just another small part of evidence that life is a pile of **** and is not worth bothering with !

Dont bother - Its not worth it. I have lost the one person I truely loved and now a dear pet. Live is a pile of **** !!!!

Why ****ing bother ?

Indeed lifes a bitch and than you die.

Angua
17-09-2005, 21:55
Indeed lifes a bitch and than you die.

The hard part is having as much fun as possible despite the cr4p!

sir_drinks_alot
17-09-2005, 21:55
The hard part is having as much fun as possible despite the cr4p!

That's what am trying. :tu: :tu: :tu:

Ramrod
17-09-2005, 22:20
Live is a pile of **** !!!!

Why ****ing bother ?Because the good days tend to outweigh the bad...... :)

Jules
17-09-2005, 22:22
Because you just never know what life will bring you and it could be good

Bex
17-09-2005, 22:23
Because you just never know what life will bring you and it could be good

i think that's sound advise...

stu i really feel for you huni :hugs:

Martin
17-09-2005, 22:25

Why ****ing bother ?

Hi Stu,

Don't say life's not worth living because it certainly is! Thing's may seem naff at the min but who know's what is ound the corner? The one person i loved who mattered more than anyone else in the world died in March and i thought i couldn't go on and i did have a low patch were i was going to end my life but i didn't!! Thing's don't get easy but you learn to live with it!!

Chin up, eh!! :)

clarie
17-09-2005, 22:51
Don't say life's not worth living because it certainly is! Thing's may seem naff at the min but who know's what is ound the corner? The one person i loved who mattered more than anyone else in the world died in March and i thought i couldn't go on and i did have a low patch were i was going to end my life but i didn't!! Thing's don't get easy but you learn to live with it!!

What a nice post. Sorry to both of you for your losses. Stuartbe, try if you can to take inspiration from Martin's words - someone who has also suffered loss recently. And take heart from all of the nice messages people have posted, cos that shows that the world has its good points too!

Halcyon
18-09-2005, 00:35
A nice post there.
A very happy birthday to you; And remember Stu, life is like that at times, it throws you bad days when you think everything is going wrong, BUT.... it does get better eventually.
I wish you all the best.