PDA

View Full Version : Yet another reason why chavs should be nuked imo

nffc
06-09-2005, 23:25
Check this from the Express- I had to scan it cos I couldn't find the story on the site so apologies about the poor quality.

17 years old, three kids, raking in benefits and proud of it, sits on his ass all day doing **** all.

Disgrace.

Just noticed the irony of the advert as well :LOL:

marky
06-09-2005, 23:30
nice ad init :)

punky
06-09-2005, 23:30
Loads of them going about. There was one in The Sun the other day, 6 kids with 6 women in 6 years. He refuses to wear a condom. The total amount in benefits that we all have to pay for that Jobless dips**t alone who should have been drowned at birth is well over £1m, although if the slappers that gave birth to his kids got off their arses and did some work as well then maybe the benefits bill would be lower.

Dave Stones
06-09-2005, 23:32
Loads of them going about. There was one in The Sun the other day, 6 kids with 6 women in 6 years. He refuses to wear a condom, the total amount in benefits that we all have to pay for that dips**t who should have been drowned at birth is well over £1m.

i think they have made it a regular feature. there's another one in today, some bloke with about 16 kids by 2 sisters... :erm:

Angua
06-09-2005, 23:33
Daftest thing about chavs is that they genuinely think their choices are soooo trendy and have no idea how derogatory the term has become and how the fashion choices they make let them down.

punky
06-09-2005, 23:36
i think they have made it a regular feature. there's another one in today, some bloke with about 16 kids by 2 sisters... :erm:

Yeah, I was going to mention it, but didn't because technically he's not a scrounger as he is on disability, although to have that many kids whilst on £200/week disability is well out of order. It would be nice if something could be done people like that, churning out babies that mugs like you and I have to pay for.

Martin
06-09-2005, 23:42
Jeez I was enjoying being young and single when i was 17, let alone thinking of a family!!

Paul
06-09-2005, 23:44
I doubt he is thinking about his "family" either. Just spending the money on booze, drugs, clothes etc.

nffc
06-09-2005, 23:48
I doubt he is thinking about his "family" either. Just spending the money on booze, drugs, clothes etc.
Anything but rubbers... he really is a joke. Having kids, using them to get benefits, whilst not giving a **** about any of them.

If ever there was an argument to condone sterilisation, surely he must be high up on it.

The kid is a total dipstick and TBH a totally unsuitable parent. I'm 21 and consider myself relatively responsible but don't want any kids yet- he's 17 and has already had three. More to the point, what kind of upbringing and example are the kids gonna get?

As I said, a total disgrace and I'm surprised it hasn't been picked up on. When I read it I almost expected there to be a thread on it when I got home.

Martin
06-09-2005, 23:48

Well what i mean to say is having kids! I personally wouldn't like to have been tied down at that age with kids!

punky
06-09-2005, 23:57
Well what i mean to say is having kids! I personally wouldn't like to have been tied down at that age with kids!

That scrounger with 6 kids, and most others have nothing to do with theirs either.

me283
07-09-2005, 00:22
I realise that there will be the inevitable posts from people here claiming the tabloids are sensationalising again, and they may have a point; however... if there is even a grain of truth in some of these stories (and I am inclined to believe there's a lot more than a grain) then it just demonstrates what a mess our society is becoming. If the guy doesn't work, he gets benefits; so why should he work?

I also wonder what the mothers are thinking of at that age. Do they not teach kids about birth control these days?

There is just a total lack of responsibility these days; and why should there be? These kids don't need to think about it, they just live on benefits. Because let's face it, if they ever did get a job (shock horror) they might actually have to use their own money to pay for something.

I really wish that cases like this were one-offs; sadly, I don't believe they are.

kronas
07-09-2005, 00:36
I also wonder what the mothers are thinking of at that age. Do they not teach kids about birth control these days?

the problem is for alot of young people its about sex sex sex, with no brains and a lack of educational learning (possibly laziness) these chavs will ultimately be the future of this country, i dont like the outlook :erm:

Chrysalis
07-09-2005, 02:19
well childless unemployed and disabled dont rake it in believe me, its when you add children to the equation it all gets overpaid.

bob_a_builder
07-09-2005, 07:36
The trouble is these people are breeding at a faster rate than the rest of the 'normal' population

How long before the population is skewed in their favor, not sure about a pensions timebomb, we could also be heading for a benefits one too

Chrysalis
07-09-2005, 18:03
Well yeah it seems to be a fashion in some areas to have kids and live of a healthy social income for 15 years after, their are ways to deal with the problem but they are not vote winners and would have severe human rights protests against them making it deal to tackle the problem.

BBKing
07-09-2005, 20:33
I realise that there will be the inevitable posts from people here claiming the tabloids are sensationalising again

Well, since sensationalising (and indeed making things up, remember the story about the swan-eating immigrants?) is what they do, and people persist in quoting from the Sun and Express without any kind of checking with other sources or estimation of the degree of bias, we're going to have to keep pointing it out. Sorry, and all that.

f there is even a grain of truth in some of these stories (and I am inclined to believe there's a lot more than a grain) then it just demonstrates what a mess our society is becoming

There is just a total lack of responsibility these days

So if there's a grain of truth (by which I presume you mean not much) in a couple of stories from the worst newspapers in the country, then that means there's a 'total lack of responsibility these days' (by which I presume you mean a lot). Bit of a logical leap, there. I hope you'll forgive me for being unconvinced by your 'argument'.

well childless unemployed and disabled dont rake it in believe me, its when you add children to the equation it all gets overpaid.

How many children have you got?

Chrysalis
08-09-2005, 02:44
I dont have any children. I would never have any without been financially stable enough first.

If you about to ask me how do I know if its overpaid, the number of people I seen with children claiming benefits having lives above their means is shocking and my sister who has had 2 kids didnt even claim all the benefits she was entitled to because she said they wasnt needed, she worked part time and got by.

me283
08-09-2005, 13:53
Well, since sensationalising (and indeed making things up, remember the story about the swan-eating immigrants?) is what they do, and people persist in quoting from the Sun and Express without any kind of checking with other sources or estimation of the degree of bias, we're going to have to keep pointing it out. Sorry, and all that.

So if there's a grain of truth (by which I presume you mean not much) in a couple of stories from the worst newspapers in the country, then that means there's a 'total lack of responsibility these days' (by which I presume you mean a lot). Bit of a logical leap, there. I hope you'll forgive me for being unconvinced by your 'argument'.

How many children have you got?

Why start knocking the tabloids? I said IF there is a grain of truth (an idiom, not a definitive amount); I then stated that I thought there was a lot more than a grain of truth. Please don't try to twist things just to undermine a point of view.

And yes, I believe that some people show a total lack of responsibility. To have children when you have no means of giving them the best life that you can is pretty irresponsible IMO. I wouldn't want to raise a family on benefits; I would be out there doing anything and everything to give my kids the best that I could, even if it meant I had to suffer.

For the record, I don't know if you can disprove the oft-mentioned swan-eating story, but if it was in one paper that doesn't mean you can dismiss every story in every tabloid.

orangebird
08-09-2005, 14:03
Why start knocking the tabloids? I said IF there is a grain of truth (an idiom, not a definitive amount); I then stated that I thought there was a lot more than a grain of truth. Please don't try to twist things just to undermine a point of view.

And yes, I believe that some people show a total lack of responsibility. To have children when you have no means of giving them the best life that you can is pretty irresponsible IMO. I wouldn't want to raise a family on benefits; I would be out there doing anything and everything to give my kids the best that I could, even if it meant I had to suffer.

For the record, I don't know if you can disprove the oft-mentioned swan-eating story, but if it was in one paper that doesn't mean you can dismiss every story in every tabloid.

Unless it's in the Sun (for white van men only) or the Dily Mail( for Nazi right wing BNP members..)

:rolleyes:

BBKing - If this was published in the Guardian, or the Idependant, or in your local parish mag, would you still be so patronising towards anybody who read and believed it?